Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

   

Small moments which define JeeMan </3

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Joined: 10 May 2005

Posts: 41409

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
THIS.


Maybe it's a small moment which can be easily missed but to me it captured one of the many essences of their relationship. Who is the mother? Who is the child? Who is the one giving the other strength? Who looks defeated?

They both need to hold each other to hear the truth but Manvi has always been mentally stronger while Jeevika with her shrugged shoulders is depending on her younger sister to listen to the bitter truth. 


The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

jeemanrocksNinaAriefEHMMBH-loversparksflymunnihyderabadaysha1989isha01nrithyaosakshi_aditivirumanu..Jessie..Amii90-Pj-dauntless...Gowri..Let-It-GoNeha.K.a2zahiditsAish.Senorita.SanDhirholic.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Small moments which define JeeMan </3" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pj-

IF-Rockerz

-Pj-

Joined: 20 February 2006

Posts: 8356

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Reemz two post in one day :D 

They have such lovely small moments and gestures that can go unnoticed. Simply holing each other's hand whilst in the doctors room spoke volumes about their relationship. They seek comfort and reassurance within each other. Maanvi maybe the one who is ill, but Jeevika has always been emotionally weaker. But when Maanvi finally falls weak, Jeevika will then be her strength again     

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadsakshi_aditi*Reemz*

pakdramafan00

IF-Dazzler

pakdramafan00

Joined: 14 September 2005

Posts: 3501

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Manvi even being the sick one has always been more calm more strong more brave... she is a hugeee support to Jeevika

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadsakshi_aditi*Reemz*

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Joined: 20 May 2005

Posts: 31084

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
how can we miss such a subtle moment reema...

they derive strength from each other as you said Mannu is stronger,.. and she derives her strength from her di..and to assure her di.not to worry about anything...looking at mannu's strength and hope Jeevika derives her strength...

Jeevika may come across as a delicate and fragile character... but the inner determination and strength to do anything from mannu is always there within her.. the way she went to talk to doctor all by herself is nothing but J's inner strength which comes from her the urge to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for Mannu...

JeeMan  never break down before each other .. when they are together they derive the strength and renewed hope,,,for each other and from each other

but Jeevika broke down when she is alone and when she is with Viren after the cancer revelation
Mannu broke down when she was alone and when she is with Virat (after reading the reports...)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nrithyaosakshi_aditi-Pj-*Reemz*

Rabz_14

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabz_14

Joined: 24 February 2010

Posts: 13942

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
i have to appreciate Maanvi's courage..she's so strong n calmed..in almost every jeeman scene, she's the one who comforts her di n tht too in such a cute n charming way <33

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadsakshi_aditi

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Joined: 10 May 2005

Posts: 41409

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pj-

Reemz two post in one day :D 

They have such lovely small moments and gestures that can go unnoticed. Simply holing each other's hand whilst in the doctors room spoke volumes about their relationship. They seek comfort and reassurance within each other. Maanvi maybe the one who is ill, but Jeevika has always been emotionally weaker. But when Maanvi finally falls weak, Jeevika will then be her strength again     

I couldn't help it teehee! This moment was so beautiful <3 There were little instances which I truly loved today apart from the actual Behna scene.Like even when Jeevika was in the car, her restlessness was so clear and then the last scene with the doc, KD nailed that one!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sparksfly-Pj-

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Joined: 10 May 2005

Posts: 41409

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somakomal

Manvi even being the sick one has always been more calm more strong more brave... she is a hugeee support to Jeevika

Jeevika needs that strength from Manvi. That's where she gets her own strength from.

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Joined: 10 May 2005

Posts: 41409

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

how can we miss such a subtle moment reema...

they derive strength from each other as you said Mannu is stronger,.. and she derives her strength from her di..and to assure her di.not to worry about anything...looking at mannu's strength and hope Jeevika derives her strength...

Jeevika may come across as a delicate and fragile character... but the inner determination and strength to do anything from mannu is always there within her.. the way she went to talk to doctor all by herself is nothing but J's inner strength which comes from her the urge to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for Mannu...

JeeMan  never break down before each other .. when they are together they derive the strength and renewed hope,,,for each other and from each other

but Jeevika broke down when she is alone and when she is with Viren after the cancer revelation
Mannu broke down when she was alone and when she is with Virat (after reading the reports...)



True. Jeevika does have a lot of inner strength which only comes out for Manvi. No matter how fragile she may seem, she picks herself up very quickly and like today we saw how she wasted no time to go to the clinic again. But that image of Jeevika looking down and Manvi holding her reminded me of a vulnerable kid holding on to her mum but then they switch roles easily too.

I think if JM ever did have the guts to break down in front of each other completely then there would be a flood of tears. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadsakshi_aditi-Pj-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Songs which suit Jeevika and Manvi (JeeMan)

2

MariQuestFilms 10 2772 06 February 2012 at 10:08am
By navya_88b
OS: Stolen Moments

2 3 4 5 6 7

nayika 49 7609 14 January 2012 at 12:19am
By apurva100
Awww and Hawww Moments of the Week!!! karan_NS 1 499 19 November 2011 at 7:58am
By cuttiee
JeeMan: Duty or love --sunshine-- 4 775 18 October 2011 at 3:01am
By --sunshine--
So Who Likes The JeeMan Story?

2 3 4

The_May_Rose 31 1994 07 October 2011 at 3:26pm
By The_May_Rose

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.