Writers Corner

India-Forums

palindrome IF-Dazzler
palindrome
palindrome

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cloud9.

Originally posted by palindrome

I don't know how i reached here..May be it was the result of random clicks i made here and there on India forums as i was in mood of taking an IF tour or wasting time in search of "don't know what" actually..
But..but ..but..I think luck was in my favor today thats why i came across this piece of yours..I am at loss of words to say how much i liked it..May be everyone in his/her life had faced this situation once in life and your words had portrayed that special "feeling" of "parting" very beautifully and exactly...I don't know  why but i think it was outcome of  your personal experience,though i am still wondering who were you here??"Rhea" or "Tihu"...
Awesomely,splendidly written..Your writings always give me goose bumps and i have to stop myself in middle of reading to rub my armsLOL..Hope i will get to read more from you very soon...

HugA warm welcome aboard!
Ha ha to begin with let's start with your question. Each story has a tinge of realism to it. Don't you think? A story would be a combination of imagination and experience. Whether it is an experience from your own life or from the lives of people you've seen around you.
In order to answer your question, all I would say is I answered this before it self, to you. Haha. Just go through the conversation we had about Ihina and my Ihina the other day, you'll get who I am in the ficLOL{I got my answer dear!!!and I don't have to go through our conversation as i remember everything clearly though it did hit me little late..i behave so stupid sometimes..}
Haha that's so kind of you to say such good words for this story because I find this piece rushed and lousy. However, It indeed holds a special place in my heart as this is a gift for a friend...
Thank you so much for the appreciation and for taking your time reading and letting me know about your response. :){pleasure is all mine..Tongue}

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBrat..Ankita..

palindrome IF-Dazzler
palindrome
palindrome

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by palindrome

Just after dropping my previous comment there,I checked whether you have given link for this on "Shikha's writing corner" or not???
Yes it was there at the last ..
and I felt like an Idiot for not reading it before as well as my excitement and pride of finding something very good through my "IF tour" also went in to vain..Big smile

Rofl. Not everyone would read a story without their favorite tele couple's names. And you did, even before you knowing it through me. So that indeed is special for meHug
I would read any story from you whether it would have my favorite couple or not..There is only one condition  though..writer should be "cloud9" for sure..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBrat

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

palindrome

palindrome IF-Dazzler
palindrome
palindrome

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged

^^Don't put me on a pedestal Palin, I might disappoint you. Anyway that would be my dialogue too because I already bookmarked your fics on "other show". Though I didn't watch the show, I plan to read all of them. ;)
I would suggest you to read "her punarvivah" for sure...TongueI personally adore this piece of mineWink Other work is "life partner",Its just a feel good writing and i am loosing interest in it..Ouch

TheBrat

..Ankita.. IF-Rockerz
..Ankita..
..Ankita..

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
this was so amazing..I kept reading and reading...and my heart broke when I saw it ended.
I searched the pages on this thread for next parts for about 15 mts before I realized this was a one-shot. Wow! Amazing stuff Clap

TheBrat

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top