Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

The main reason of debuting of lmyam with low trps (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
well manav i feel the main reason for low trp is that show has not yet been able to give something different...plus sony has lost its market as well.

I really wanted Sahil Shivani to have big drama marriage  which they kinda have it too...only thing is their execution shud be done right

with more emphasis on Raj Laxmi hatred for Shivani and partiality between Mnasi and shivani...this is the only way to get high trp at present .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The main reason of debuting of lmyam with low trps (Page 2)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

junelily

junelily

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone! This is my first post on this board. I started watching LMYAM from the first episode because the concept attracted me. I have continued to watch b/c I find that the writing is very good, and is very relatable. However, I have to say that the main cast (aside from AK) is very average. I actually like all of the peripheral/supporting cast better! I think everyone is cast really well, except both Shivani and Mansi could have been cast better. Their acting is alright, but they are both average-looking girls. And, there is no real appeal to keep watching them. Otherwise, I think the story itself is very good. Unfortunately, I think having a cast with a certain "star quality" is really important. IMO.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manvShanUlas

manv

manv

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRosh

I apologze but i dont really know how i feel about this topic.

Your in every right to voice an opinion, but in a sense indirectly blaming a shows fans for low trps of the current show, is uncalled for. Blame games itself on IF arent permitted especially when targeting a group of people. To su te fans of a show caused a show to loose trps and then presume that those same fans are the cause of this shows low trps...? How could you or anyone make such a correlation?

But again your voicing an opinion so i guess to each their own.
Hey I am not saying anything of sort,maybe I should have made a topc and I will edit it saying that the main reason for lmyam debuting with low rltrps,it was just an observation ,nobody is blaming any fans .i am a big fan of Dek myself ,spent many hrs watching it and on this forum,I at no point in post say any fans are to blame',it was a just an observation,if a target audience is used to watching a certain show at a certain time they will continue to do so even after the show ends,whether they will continue watching after the first 2 weeks depends on the merits on huge show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BolNaHalke-

manv

manv

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargib

You have a very important point but still I think even the cast is not at all impressive in this show. Except AK none of the characters in the show could attract me.I am a big AK fan and so tried to watch it but then my mom was asking me frequently to switch to some other channels as she found it completely boring. IPKKND or Balika Vadhu cast has always been successful to appeal the audience.When I saw my mom's reaction I was just thinking that how many of the audience would actually stick to the show for complete half an hour when their are other shows in other channels. No offence guys, I just shared my viewpoint.
I am not arguing with u on the merits of this show,yr points are right,this post was on my observation as to why all Sony shows except Dek and parvarish have debuted with low trps,not pointing fingers at fans or saying this serial is the best,just that this. Serial will have to struggle harder to capture audience other than Dek fans

manv

manv

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piggies

The main reason for low TRPs is NO CHEMISTRY between the love marriage "couple." Second of all, not a really good 'dhinchaas' storyline. And third, it's a competitive time slot.
Totalky agree with u ,those can be the reasons of continued low trps,I am talking of debuting with low trp,that is what my oat is about,just a observation,anyways I hope the CBS listen tous and ak show does well

anamika968

Groupbie

anamika968

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manv

Originally posted by Piggies

The main reason for low TRPs is NO CHEMISTRY between the love marriage "couple." Second of all, not a really good 'dhinchaas' storyline. And third, it's a competitive time slot.
Totalky agree with u ,those can be the reasons of continued low trps,I am talking of debuting with low trp,that is what my oat is about,just a observation,anyways I hope the CBS listen tous and ak show does well

Hey guys... Agreed the show is new and all... But then I do not agree that the LM Couple have no chemistry... We are so used to Seeing Ashish with Priyal.. and the off screen story also does not help... but I think we should let the new couple grow as we are allowing the show to grow...Competitive slot agreed.. upto to the writers to add the mirch masala and make the storyline ekdam tagda!! :)

Besides, After DEK, my vote goes to AK to make an awesome stage prescence to boost up the show.. irrespective of the influence brought by the other artists since I don't know much of their accomplishments!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manvShanUlas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.