Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

The main reason of debuting of lmyam with low trps

manv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys editing my title ,to the main reason why lmyam debuted worh low trps according to me,no offense to dek fans ,which even i am Guys I feel the main reason that trps of lmyam is low is   that it has replaced a show with low trp namely Dek,so all Dek fans are watching lmyam and it's trps are also in the same range as 0.6 to 0.9 which were of Dek.dek debuted with good trps as it replaced kbc,people were used to for 5 months to watch Sony at that time so the target audience for Dek to begin with was of trp above 4,of course later on it went up on its own merit due to uv and club scene,so guys lets not worry about the low trps,they will increase only when fans other than those of dek will start watching the show   .the lmyam CVs are smart    ,after all they gave us ballika vadhu and ipkkynd,they will work out a good formula.i feel that is the reason why all Sony shows debut with low trps as they replace shows with low trps.so guys let's not agonise the dhow is good and if target audience other than Dek fans start watching trps will improveEdited by manv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm maybe..i agree actually..there may be one more reason that the 8:30 time slot is highly competitive..so it will take time for the audience to accept the show...but if the show manages to attract audience then trp's will definitely increase...the show is still new but i hope it increases next week cause we know that trp's matter...
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You have a very important point but still I think even the cast is not at all impressive in this show. Except AK none of the characters in the show could attract me.I am a big AK fan and so tried to watch it but then my mom was asking me frequently to switch to some other channels as she found it completely boring. IPKKND or Balika Vadhu cast has always been successful to appeal the audience.When I saw my mom's reaction I was just thinking that how many of the audience would actually stick to the show for complete half an hour when their are other shows in other channels. No offence guys, I just shared my viewpoint.
Surish thumbnail
Its TRPS failure may be the consequence of the following drawbacks:
  • Replacement of the previous film
  • Poor execution
  • No connectivity
  • Weak entertainment quotient
  • Disjointed narrative
  • Bizarre filming
Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I apologze but i dont really know how i feel about this topic.

Your in every right to voice an opinion, but in a sense indirectly blaming a shows fans for low trps of the current show, is uncalled for. Blame games itself on IF arent permitted especially when targeting a group of people. To su te fans of a show caused a show to loose trps and then presume that those same fans are the cause of this shows low trps...? How could you or anyone make such a correlation?

But again your voicing an opinion so i guess to each their own.
mandygill thumbnail
hmmm! nice topic manv..i think the main reason is that the cast is fairly new, none of them except AK are that popular, i had never heard of himmanshu before, but i must say he is a brilliant actor! the two female actors are very average looking, the ones u see in day to day life, so nothing exciting there, although both are good actresses..but again they fit in the roles they r playing..the only one thing that is missing is the entertaining element..they should spice it up with some mirch masala, it looks too realistic like day to day life..i guess people want to watch some mirchi that is why ekta kapoor's shows do well, she is smart enough to strike the cord with the audience..the show has to catch up a bit on the story as that time slot is highly competitive and they shud show something different and interesting to the audience for which they crave to watch the next episode, and of course something that is logical and also makes sense..this show needs a good word to mouth for it to run successfully..just like some hindi movies who have new hero heroine, a good script and acting makes it a box office success..i have full faith in the cvs they will figure out something interesting to attract the audiences as this show has lots of potential!
Edited by mandygill - 11 years ago
Piggies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
The main reason for low TRPs is NO CHEMISTRY between the love marriage "couple." Second of all, not a really good 'dhinchaas' storyline. And third, it's a competitive time slot.
mandygill thumbnail
i think audiences want PASSION. INTENSITY, AND MIRCH MASALA. if any of those r missing then the show will not work, so i must say we must give suggestions to the cvs to improve any of the missing element! what say guys?
ShanUlas thumbnail
well manav i feel the main reason for low trp is that show has not yet been able to give something different...plus sony has lost its market as well.

I really wanted Sahil Shivani to have big drama marriage  which they kinda have it too...only thing is their execution shud be done right

with more emphasis on Raj Laxmi hatred for Shivani and partiality between Mnasi and shivani...this is the only way to get high trp at present .

junelily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey everyone! This is my first post on this board. I started watching LMYAM from the first episode because the concept attracted me. I have continued to watch b/c I find that the writing is very good, and is very relatable. However, I have to say that the main cast (aside from AK) is very average. I actually like all of the peripheral/supporting cast better! I think everyone is cast really well, except both Shivani and Mansi could have been cast better. Their acting is alright, but they are both average-looking girls. And, there is no real appeal to keep watching them. Otherwise, I think the story itself is very good. Unfortunately, I think having a cast with a certain "star quality" is really important. IMO.