Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

manv

manv

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Guys editing my title ,to the main reason why lmyam debuted worh low trps according to me,no offense to dek fans ,which even i am Guys I feel the main reason that trps of lmyam is low is   that it has replaced a show with low trp namely Dek,so all Dek fans are watching lmyam and it's trps are also in the same range as 0.6 to 0.9 which were of Dek.dek debuted with good trps as it replaced kbc,people were used to for 5 months to watch Sony at that time so the target audience for Dek to begin with was of trp above 4,of course later on it went up on its own merit due to uv and club scene,so guys lets not worry about the low trps,they will increase only when fans other than those of dek will start watching the show   .the lmyam CVs are smart    ,after all they gave us ballika vadhu and ipkkynd,they will work out a good formula.i feel that is the reason why all Sony shows debut with low trps as they replace shows with low trps.so guys let's not agonise the dhow is good and if target audience other than Dek fans start watching trps will improve

Edited by manv - 24 August 2012 at 8:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirveenkaurprernadeAqibaa_19Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The main reason of debuting of lmyam with low trps" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aqibaa_19

Goldie

Aqibaa_19

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
hmm maybe..i agree actually..there may be one more reason that the 8:30 time slot is highly competitive..so it will take time for the audience to accept the show...but if the show manages to attract audience then trp's will definitely increase...the show is still new but i hope it increases next week cause we know that trp's matter...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manv

sweet_gargi

IF-Dazzler

sweet_gargi

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
You have a very important point but still I think even the cast is not at all impressive in this show. Except AK none of the characters in the show could attract me.I am a big AK fan and so tried to watch it but then my mom was asking me frequently to switch to some other channels as she found it completely boring. IPKKND or Balika Vadhu cast has always been successful to appeal the audience.When I saw my mom's reaction I was just thinking that how many of the audience would actually stick to the show for complete half an hour when their are other shows in other channels. No offence guys, I just shared my viewpoint.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggiesmanv

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Its TRPS failure may be the consequence of the following drawbacks:
  • Replacement of the previous film
  • Poor execution
  • No connectivity
  • Weak entertainment quotient
  • Disjointed narrative
  • Bizarre filming

Edited by Surish - 24 August 2012 at 2:47pm

Piggiesmanv

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I apologze but i dont really know how i feel about this topic.

Your in every right to voice an opinion, but in a sense indirectly blaming a shows fans for low trps of the current show, is uncalled for. Blame games itself on IF arent permitted especially when targeting a group of people. To su te fans of a show caused a show to loose trps and then presume that those same fans are the cause of this shows low trps...? How could you or anyone make such a correlation?

But again your voicing an opinion so i guess to each their own.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggiesheart1manv

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
hmmm! nice topic manv..i think the main reason is that the cast is fairly new, none of them except AK are that popular, i had never heard of himmanshu before, but i must say he is a brilliant actor! the two female actors are very average looking, the ones u see in day to day life, so nothing exciting there, although both are good actresses..but again they fit in the roles they r playing..the only one thing that is missing is the entertaining element..they should spice it up with some mirch masala, it looks too realistic like day to day life..i guess people want to watch some mirchi that is why ekta kapoor's shows do well, she is smart enough to strike the cord with the audience..the show has to catch up a bit on the story as that time slot is highly competitive and they shud show something different and interesting to the audience for which they crave to watch the next episode, and of course something that is logical and also makes sense..this show needs a good word to mouth for it to run successfully..just like some hindi movies who have new hero heroine, a good script and acting makes it a box office success..i have full faith in the cvs they will figure out something interesting to attract the audiences as this show has lots of potential!

Edited by mandygill - 24 August 2012 at 4:05pm

manv

Piggies

Piggies

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
The main reason for low TRPs is NO CHEMISTRY between the love marriage "couple." Second of all, not a really good 'dhinchaas' storyline. And third, it's a competitive time slot.

heart1manv

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
i think audiences want PASSION. INTENSITY, AND MIRCH MASALA. if any of those r missing then the show will not work, so i must say we must give suggestions to the cvs to improve any of the missing element! what say guys?

manv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.