omg so love jazzveer today!!!rofl :D

RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

mane apni life main itna funny couple kbi nai dekha...rofl 🤣 jazz is as usual all kool...goons r behind her she running and u know wat guyz i knew apna roni 😎 😆 save her and omggg he saved her pushes her towards him and the talking between them i was so rofling...

i so want they fall in love wid each other masti masti main but dnt want only 1 sided and dat is frm jazz never bcz ranveer loves sahiba but ranveer and jazz r perfect for each other i jst realized today 🤣

omg ranveer said tere jaise ladkiyo ko tu hum jaise ladke touch karna chaty han😲😆 o hat paray chal parh na 🤣 so hilorious  when ranveer pull jazz😆
jazz listen  jst shutup 😡 its jst my majboori otherwise i hate  u and and ur gandhi badhbu 🤢🤣 🤣 🤣

ranveer badhbu arahi hai 🤣hatt jata ho 😉 
scared jazz said no 😡😈 u  its my majboori warna tm jaise pappu🤓 🤣 ladko ko tu main dkehti b nai like dat she said 🤣

omg i m loving scred jazz in ranveer bahon main😳

but 1 dam patakha thank u b nai kehti apna kaam nikal kr she run.😆..i hope ranveer fall for her not marry bcz of her wealth...

jazzveer rokkk the show 

ps: sukku looking so beautiful day by day she is looking so hottt in that white dress wid  dat light browni shots hayeee 🤗omg love her more and more so stunning and gorgeous when they closeup her face hayeee perfect she is looking like fairy...THE LONDON PRINCESS 🤗

loved todays epi bcz of jazzveer 😎

pss i dnt wats the prob of this forum nor any comment nor like...and views r so much 🤪 😈🤔
Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Epi!👍🏼 i loved Jazz hitting the guys with her Sandal🤣
Suku lookes so Pretty Jaaz Rocks😳
Edited by Abhiya_Gunner - 11 years ago
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey, you gave the perfect title to Jazz. London Princess⭐️. She sure looked gorgeous in the white shirt and brown shorts. Even I am hoping Ranveer doesnt marry her for her wealth
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post tabzi...so this all happened kya...k...nt seen bt hope nice epi.

suku looks nice with all guys re..lov her.Edited by sukugeny - 11 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely post Tabzi!
Sukirti is looking hell gorgeous as Jazz in totally new n stylish clothes which she never got in post leap PKYEK!
Me too don't want one sided love n i want Ranveer 2 truly love her n want Sahiba 2 move on with innocent Daljeet!
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I loved their scene too... too funny.. I'm started liking their pair... their fights are cute and hilarious 😆
And Suku was looking beautiful in the white top and khaki shorts... ❤️
I like your post ,not seen yet but hope it is good episode and watch later for suku 
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh I just loved the scene.. suku was super cute with her bangs falling into his eyes.. n she looked so innocent, amazed that she hugged him.. lol!

Yeah.. I'm so very in love with Jazzveer & I want the duo to fall in love eventually.. after many cute nok-jhoks like these..

Hmm.. so many couples have gone from hatred to love hope it happens here too!

awesome epi n nice post
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Their scene was too cute and funny😆
liking jazzveer couple even more day by day

RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Abhiya_Gunner

Haven't watched it yet ! paar dekh ke comment karungi 😛
Jaaz Rocks😳

jst go no run to catch it up m sure u will rofling😆  like me...but yet there scene was dam n cute😳 

sukku aka jazz rokkk😎