This hsow has potential guys! [Weekend discussion]

abhilan97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys,😊

LMYAM is a great show😃...the concept of the show is really really unique and this show has very much potential to rise up in the TRP charts.😳..but the problem is with the people.🤢..maximum people want those masala wala serials with stretching story lines🤢...so guys...we just want more and more promotion of LMYAM👍🏼 and we all can advertise our show in other forums😊...that would really be good.😃...LMYAM rocks👏!!!! All the fans to hit the LIKE button😊 and pls pls leave your comments!!!!
⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree.good post,yes the serial is very natural and real to life,maybe that is why it is not gaining good trps,lid it has our ak and himanshoo each who have a fan following,hope the trps of this serial improves and our ak serial becomes a slot leader
Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree...m liking the show..actually the problem is 8:30 is a very competitive slot...so it will take time but i hope the trp of the show increases soon...
mandygill thumbnail
i agree, the show has a good concept and is more close to reality, people want masala, chemistry and long eye contacts which r so unrealistic and boring..i like the show so far..as far as chemistry is concerned we will have to give the couple some time..and for dhum dhraka i have full faith in the cvs they will make the story more interesting..
ShanUlas thumbnail
i agree ,i too feel show needs to advertised on other forum

For this we need good siggies and AVs but our creation gallery does not have any good one like DEK.IPKKND,MB or EHMMBH.

I am very bad in animation or else would have had made it myself.

I request out talented animators to come forward and support LMYAM with their talent and give us some rocking Siggies and AVs

I love the show and hope we r able to attract some middle aged genre as the show does appeal to such age group as well

asha222 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Personal I'm really liking the show. I think it's very realistic.

I can't wait for the drama to happen once sahil and shivani get home married.

All the characters are playing their roles perfectly. And I also want to see when mansi and shivani meet again after so many years in the same house they're married into.
.YaJuShI. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree, dis show must b advertised on other forums😊