Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

This hsow has potential guys! [Weekend discussion]

abhilan97 Senior Member
abhilan97
abhilan97

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Guys,Smile

LMYAM is a great showBig smile...the concept of the show is really really uniqueApprove and this show has very much potential to rise up in the TRP charts.Embarrassed..but the problem is with the people.Dead..maximum people want those masala wala serials with stretching story linesDead...so guys...we just want more and more promotion of LMYAMThumbs Up and we all can advertise our show in other forumsSmile...that would really be good.Big smile...LMYAM rocksClap!!!! All the fans to hit the LIKE buttonSmile and pls pls leave your comments!!!!
Star

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nirveenkaurjenifer123anamika968asha222Hridiprernademanvjps01Aqibaa_19mandygillShanUlas

manv Senior Member
manv
manv

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I totally agree.good post,yes the serial is very natural and real to life,maybe that is why it is not gaining good trps,lid it has our ak and himanshoo each who have a fan following,hope the trps of this serial improves and our ak serial becomes a slot leader

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01Aqibaa_19

Aqibaa_19 Goldie
Aqibaa_19
Aqibaa_19

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
i agree...m liking the show..actually the problem is 8:30 is a very competitive slot...so it will take time but i hope the trp of the show increases soon...
anamika968 Groupbie
anamika968
anamika968

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Agreed.. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqibaa_19

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
i agree, the show has a good concept and is more close to reality, people want masala, chemistry and long eye contacts which r so unrealistic and boring..i like the show so far..as far as chemistry is concerned we will have to give the couple some time..and for dhum dhraka i have full faith in the cvs they will make the story more interesting..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqibaa_19ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
i agree ,i too feel show needs to advertised on other forum

For this we need good siggies and AVs but our creation gallery does not have any good one like DEK.IPKKND,MB or EHMMBH.

I am very bad in animation or else would have had made it myself.

I request out talented animators to come forward and support LMYAM with their talent and give us some rocking Siggies and AVs

I love the show and hope we r able to attract some middle aged genre as the show does appeal to such age group as well

Aqibaa_19

asha222 Senior Member
asha222
asha222

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Personal I'm really liking the show. I think it's very realistic.

I can't wait for the drama to happen once sahil and shivani get home married.

All the characters are playing their roles perfectly. And I also want to see when mansi and shivani meet again after so many years in the same house they're married into.

Aqibaa_19

.YaJuShI. IF-Rockerz
.YaJuShI.
.YaJuShI.

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I agree, dis show must b advertised on other forumsSmile

Aqibaa_19

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index