Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

AwesomeSauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Falling in love is not an exclusive and unique emotion that never repeats itself. But that being said, it's not really easy to fall in love with two people at the same time.

It's always easier to fall for someone else when you're already in a later stage of love with your present partner. When you're in two different stages of love, the emotions you experience don't contradict each other. And it's two unique experiences that come together at once.

You may be passionately in love for the first few months with your partner, but mature love is very different from the passionate fiery love you experience at the beginning of a relationship. So when you experience the same fiery passion with someone else, it's easy to experience both stages of love at once.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Problem_Child

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW. LOve!! (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Problem_Child

IF-Sizzlerz

Problem_Child

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Indeed in KKHH Rahul did fall in love twice in his one lifetime and what do we call this situation as we are constantly told that we only fall in love once. Rahul did love his wife very much and he did love anjali at the same time but he himself i believe was nt aware of this. Rahul and Tina were young and in love and in no circumstances did he image that she would leave him,leaving his heart empty. Rahul's love for anjali at first was not that of a romantic nature as his love for tina bt it was a love of friendship.Over the years of separation and becoz of his heartache that refused to heal,a pain was there bt when anjali came into his life she brought back that life and slowly his heart began to heal and with time his love began to grow.
And yes i believe it is possible to love to person's at the same time.I love both my parents bt its nt possible to romantically love two person's at the same time if thats wat u think u feel for them then u don't truly love them.

RavishinRavzy

IF-Dazzler

RavishinRavzy

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Hi,

Just was surfing and  then came across this discussion.

This is totally my POV and not intended to hurt anyone.

I generally do believe in the concept of soul mates.

For every one there will be a soulmate.
One may get attracted to others so easily but that does not last long if the other is not their true soul mate.

Like a magnet can get attracted to some other magnet or any other pieces of attracting nature.
It will be easy for others or the magnet itself to lose the pieces.
There will be only one magnet which has the same magnetic properties like that of the first one -if it gets paired with the first-no one can easily part their ways.

Huf-a lot pf Physics class-isn't it.

What I wanted to say is-one can get attracted to others easily-if they are not destined to them,it results in breaking ups,failed marriages etc.

If the one who they are attracted at the first time itself is their true soul-mate-no one can separate them.

In KKHH- Rahul got attracted to Tina instantly-as she is beautiful and girl-whereas Anjali ,a tomboy-which made him not even to think about her.He named this attraction as Love

With the passing years ,he realized his love for Anjali.

In the movie-Mujse Dosti Karoge also-Raj didn't realize his love-as he got attracted by Tina.So he thought Tina-to be the person with whom he has been chatting and sharing views.

But upon knowing the truth-he realized the diff between attraction and love.So,he expressed his love for Pooja.

These are my views-sorry If I hurt anyone.

Thank you.Smile

vivahzone

vivahzone

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
I am not aware about love. I see my friends, usually sometime they hurt by girl and some time they hurt. I am beat confuse about such love, how and why? I think love is not the thing which can be done often. If you are in love you should find your world in him/her. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top