Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Jugnu_244

IF-Rockerz

Jugnu_244

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
 As our forum looking lil bit inactive so i thought to make DOTW topicLOL as beautiful dreams and bipin bhaiya is sleeping!!!LOL so here i'm...
      let start our discussion.Wink
   AS WE ALL HEARD ABOUT THIS LINE.. 
        HUM PYAR AIK BAR KARTE SHADI BHI AIK BAR KARTE HAIN AUR MARTE JEETE BHI AIK BAAR HAN ..Big smileLOL
   topic is we see a lot of couples that before marriage they break their engaGments or those one who'r in relation but later on they don't set and break up!!! lLike IN KHKH, rahul fall in love with tina and then with anjali but in last he realised he loves anjali so what about tina?? what was that?? and in real life too, u'r in relation with one and then u find a new girl for marriage. so with wife is it love or with gf??Confused if love happens just once then what's this??Confused

Edited by Jugnu_244 - 24 August 2012 at 10:26am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW. LOve!!" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Jugnu_244

IF-Rockerz

Jugnu_244

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Ermm second love 
yahan abhi tak 1st nahe hu ROFL
     hogaya to!!LOL

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Jugnu_244

IF-Rockerz

Jugnu_244

@rebel..lo i changed it!! :P

Jugnu_244

IF-Rockerz

Jugnu_244

aray.. u know .. chalo yeh bolo k barbadi kasi hogiLOL

Edited by Jugnu_244 - 24 August 2012 at 10:28am

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Well, I think the point of KKHH was to show that that line is, in fact, not true because Rahul falls in love twice and gets married twice too.

It's a bit complicated but I think that you can fall in love with two people, just not at the same time because if that happens that clearly you don't love them both or either.  I think when you truly love someone and he is with you, then that fills your whole heart with love only for that person. There's no room for anyone else.

If, however, you don't really love him then your heart is never completely whole and then you may fall in love with someone else.. that happens when people are in unhappy relationships that lack love and they fall for someone else.

I also think that if you love someone and that someone is not with your anymore, that leaves a void in your heart that can be filled with someone else's love.  And you may fall in love with him. And this is what I think happened with Rahul and KKHH. Tina's death left that void in his heart that was filled by Anjali's return.

Anyway, as they say it's complicated Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sars..Perk.Problem_ChildAwesomeSauce.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top