Posted: 11 years ago
 As our forum looking lil bit inactive so i thought to make DOTW topicπŸ˜† as beautiful dreams and bipin bhaiya is sleeping!!!πŸ˜† so here i'm...
      let start our discussion.πŸ˜‰
   AS WE ALL HEARD ABOUT THIS LINE.. 
        HUM PYAR AIK BAR KARTE SHADI BHI AIK BAR KARTE HAIN AUR MARTE JEETE BHI AIK BAAR HAN ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
   topic is we see a lot of couples that before marriage they break their engaGments or those one who'r in relation but later on they don't set and break up!!! lLike IN KHKH, rahul fall in love with tina and then with anjali but in last he realised he loves anjali so what about tina?? what was that?? and in real life too, u'r in relation with one and then u find a new girl for marriage. so with wife is it love or with gf??πŸ˜• if love happens just once then what's this??πŸ˜•
Edited by Jugnu_244 - 11 years ago
πŸ€” second love 
yahan abhi tak 1st nahe hu πŸ€£
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

πŸ€” second love 
yahan abhi tak 1st nahe hu πŸ€£
     hogaya to!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Jugnu_244

hogaya to!!πŸ˜†
πŸ€” hugaya to ma barbad πŸ€£
@rebel..lo i changed it!! :P
aray.. u know .. chalo yeh bolo k barbadi kasi hogiπŸ˜†Edited by Jugnu_244 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Jugnu_244

aray.. u know .. chalo yeh bolo k barbadi kasi hogiπŸ˜†
πŸ€” bus barbadi ha shaadi ka dosra naam barbadi ha aur love ka bhi 
Well, I think the point of KKHH was to show that that line is, in fact, not true because Rahul falls in love twice and gets married twice too.

It's a bit complicated but I think that you can fall in love with two people, just not at the same time because if that happens that clearly you don't love them both or either.  I think when you truly love someone and he is with you, then that fills your whole heart with love only for that person. There's no room for anyone else.

If, however, you don't really love him then your heart is never completely whole and then you may fall in love with someone else.. that happens when people are in unhappy relationships that lack love and they fall for someone else.

I also think that if you love someone and that someone is not with your anymore, that leaves a void in your heart that can be filled with someone else's love.  And you may fall in love with him. And this is what I think happened with Rahul and KKHH. Tina's death left that void in his heart that was filled by Anjali's return.

Anyway, as they say it's complicated πŸ˜‰

Falling in love is not an exclusive and unique emotion that never repeats itself. But that being said, it's not really easy to fall in love with two people at the same time.

It's always easier to fall for someone else when you're already in a later stage of love with your present partner. When you're in two different stages of love, the emotions you experience don't contradict each other. And it's two unique experiences that come together at once.

You may be passionately in love for the first few months with your partner, but mature love is very different from the passionate fiery love you experience at the beginning of a relationship. So when you experience the same fiery passion with someone else, it's easy to experience both stages of love at once.

Indeed in KKHH Rahul did fall in love twice in his one lifetime and what do we call this situation as we are constantly told that we only fall in love once. Rahul did love his wife very much and he did love anjali at the same time but he himself i believe was nt aware of this. Rahul and Tina were young and in love and in no circumstances did he image that she would leave him,leaving his heart empty. Rahul's love for anjali at first was not that of a romantic nature as his love for tina bt it was a love of friendship.Over the years of separation and becoz of his heartache that refused to heal,a pain was there bt when anjali came into his life she brought back that life and slowly his heart began to heal and with time his love began to grow.
And yes i believe it is possible to love to person's at the same time.I love both my parents bt its nt possible to romantically love two person's at the same time if thats wat u think u feel for them then u don't truly love them.