Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

SP: Tips for budget family holidays (Pankhuri/Adi)

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Tips to plan a budget holiday with your family

http://starplus.startv.in/news/3947/tips-to-plan-a-budget-holiday-with-your-family.aspx

Do you dream of taking a family vacation but often postpone it due to your budget constraints. Well now you can definitely go on a fun vacation if you plan it smartly and well in advance. Your favourite STAR Plus characters suggest some simple tips to plan a budget holiday with your family.
Pankhuri
Visit off season: Pankhuri from 'Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara' says, Kulu is a beautiful hill station and gets thousands of tourists in summers. During this time, the hotel tariffs are quiet high because of the crowd and demand. I suggest that families should plan their vacation during the off season as Kulu is equally beautiful in winters. You can not only save a lot of money on hotel bookings but also enjoy snow-caped mountains, silent valleys and some really exciting ice games. 

Khushi
Plan your vacation: Khushi from 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' believes better planning leads to a comfortable and worry free vacation. Plan your vacation well before in advance and you can cut down a lot of expenses on flight fares and hotel bookings. Last minute plans always leads to chaos and you end up spending lot of money. 

Sandhya
Low cost vacation options: The obedient bahu from 'Diya Aur Baati Hum', Sandhya says, 'I like to visit historical places and museums and I think it is great to combine your vacation and make it an educational one too. Take you kids to historical landmarks and let them learn about our diverse history and culture in a fun manner. These activities require minimal costs and often prove interesting. You can opt to go to beaches, camping or even treks as they are low cost options. 

Indu Singh
Consider going in groups: "I consult my friends about their schedules before planning a vacation", says Indu Singh from Ruk Jana Nahin. Travel agencies offer attractive plans and discounts to large groups. The overall cost per person will be considerably less. You can also cut down on fuel expenses by using public transportation or pooling in and driving down.

Aditya
Explore local areas: Mumbai boy Aditya from Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara says, 'If money problems are spoiling your holiday plans then try to explore local areas. There are many places around Mumbai where you can go on weekends with your family like Lonavla, Khandala, Matheran, Mahableshwar as these are not very expensive. You can have a fun holiday as you don't have to spend on airfare and expensive hotels. 

These are simple budget tips to enjoy your family vacation.

Do let us know if you liked these budget holiday tips?

Friday, August 24, 2012
Edited by A-A-S - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
kulu is lovely place been thr