My 2 $ on 24th Aug Epi - Argh Rubina!!

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Rubina's room 
Let me start by saying that ice blue suits THE MAN just as well as the next colour does! πŸ˜‰

How sweet when he dusts his kurta after slipping out from under the bed and encourages Rubina for her stance against Sadanand 'Aise hi treatment karti raho...kaahe ki mamaji hamre track pe rahenge...aise aadmi ke saath aise hi bartaav honaa chaahiye...ka...bery good...'πŸ˜†

Sanchi's room
How dare Sanchi compare Indu to Sada mama by saying that all men are alike ... πŸ˜²
However, loved Indu's reply to her asking her why all her allegations ended up pointing towards him πŸ˜†. Not to forget, he scolds her that she was no innocent angel either!
'daraane dhamkaane ki baat kar rahi ho kyaa... tum kauno kam ho kyaa daraane dhamkaane mein..apne aap ko zyaadaa seedhi saadhi mat samajhna tum...'

Well, not surprisingly, Sanchi grits her teeth and replies that arguing with him was a waste of time! 

Indu reminds her that actually, she had NOTHING to argue back about 'kaise karogi behas...jab tumre paas hamri baat ka kauno jawaab hi nahin hai.. to behas kahe baat ki...jab dekho tab bistar pe...'

Finally the two are back to Tom/Jerry mode and he orders her to remove the lakshman rekha - he'd rather sleep on the floor peacefully. Ermm...ultimately, for whatever reason -both end up sleeping NOT on the bed loool (now why does Indu have such a problem with the Lakshman Rekha?)
The argument of who's more argumentative ends with a 'Tum ladaaku' 'Tum ladaaku' before the 'you switch off the lights' 'No you do'

University
Now the girls are busy blaming Sanchi as well - for all the ongoings in the university...Soon after, a handsome-in-navy-blue kurta Indu joins them in rebuking Sanchi. (WOW does he look smoking hot in Indigo!😎)
'She doesn't know what she's on about' he proceeds to promise the students 'Give me some time and I'll find out the person behind all of these acts' 

For some reason, I liked Sanchi's reply to Indu here. She retorts 'Obviously, it'd be very easy for a Gunda like you to investigate the Gundagardi of someone else...after all, you'd know exactly how such things work!' 
Well, he's not too happy with her reply - but she wasn't entirely wrong here Indu!

Dining room
Their altercation at college seems to have led to an angry-stare dinner session too. However, both of them do seem to break into a few smiles when Rubina starts her antics at the dining table aimed at trapping the vexed Sadanand Tiwari!

And just as we guessed, Rubina is out to outwit, use and abuse Sanchi & her family!!!

Now, I have no doubts that the Mathur mansion is valued no less than the Taj Mahal - cos We've added one more person to the growing list of people interested in it!

The only reason I could have vaguely tolerated Rubina is if she had any role to play in the INSA love story - now that she's added herself to the list of Mathur mansion lovers - I'd rather see less of her!!!😑

Precap
What was that painful teary session from Sanchi about. The girl is chiding a perplexed Indu, blaming him for everything 'Everything wrong in my life has been because of you, Indu Singh...because of you forcefully getting married to me!'
She does have a point there, but I do feel for Indu too - he's tried a lot to make amends for his deeds, but looks like she's never going to forgive him for it!

There is this famous saying 'Marry the one who loves you, not the one you're in love with' 
Indu Singh would have been infinitely happier had he been with Roop today!
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail

You actually found pieces to be liked in today episode...seriosuly you have good magnifying LASH lenses I always knew you proved it today...You have patience to even write on it...Hats off you...πŸ˜›

Only 2 things I liked are...you mentioned here

Sanchi reply was bang on and not reduntant TUM NA...Sabko hamre khilaf bhadkane kee kohsih ker rahe ho...AWW and her attitude was different and way better civilized...She is getting how to play politics ...its all about image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

loved Indu's reply to her asking her why all her allegations ended up pointing towards him πŸ˜†. Not to forget, he scolds her that she was no innocent angel either!
'daraane dhamkaane ki baat kar rahi ho kyaa... tum kauno kam ho kyaa daraane dhamkaane mein..apne aap ko zyaadaa seedhi saadhi mat samajhna tum...'

For some reason, I liked Sanchi's reply to Indu here. She retorts 'Obviously, it'd be very easy for a Gunda like you to investigate the Gundagardi of someone else...after all, you'd know exactly how such things work!' 
Well, he's not too happy with her reply - but she wasn't entirely wrong here Indu
...----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only reason I could have vaguely tolerated Rubina is if she had any role to play in the INSA love story - now that she's added herself to the list of Mathur mansion lovers - I'd rather see less of her!!!😑
She does have a point there, but I do feel for Indu too - he's tried a lot to make amends for his deeds, but looks like she's never going to forgive him for it!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Completly agree she is gone bhi love traingle for Indu...I will say roop is much better for Indu than this Rubina...But I will like to see just Sanchi jealous of her...HER touching Indu will irk me to death for her own shrwed purpose...

Precap...yes same...He is doing so much (seriously so much ) selflessly lately if he still doesnt deserve forgiveness than atleast he doesnt deserve constant blaming too...
Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
daydreamerr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't even know what to think anymore Lashy!
Apart from Indu's kurtas is there anything left to look forward to in the episodes?
Silentsoul thumbnail
Homey Indu ...uska Kurta and color of Kurta..all thing to look for...
Sanchi uske clothes stictly...thats it...Show is taken over by dress designers from CVS they are running it
Lubs. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ HOMY - So true...πŸ˜” There was nothing khaas in this epi other then INDU...
CVz really need 2 work on their script...😑

They shudnt 4get that there iz a sword called TRP hanging above RJN...πŸ€”V fans can help 2 a certain xtnd but still there r things that r beyond our say...πŸ˜’
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lashy
Thanks for another long and precise update. My take on the quote will be "a fighting chance with some one you love will be better than being married to someone you can never love". Better alone than with second best.

Girls,
We were aware of the abla nari turning into a vamp,what do you expect from two timers like her anyway.
She is running true to form,will keep running untill our hero understands her game plan and trounces her.
Indu thinks and performs to his potential  only when he is far away from his satellite (Sanchi ).
Rubina is going to cause friction between them for a merry house, think what will happen when she comes to know  of Indu's 1000acres?
As for the "precap", may be we get to see a hug,keep your fingers crossed,do not pay attention to Sanchi's rantings,they are not really meant to be taken seriously, "the lady protests too much " me thinks.
Lubs. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@RITU...HUG...?????????????
Ehem  😈 ehem...Ehem ehem...😳
Let ur golden words n thoughts cum true RITU...
LUB U DARLING LUB U...❀️
Ya theres a chance 4 n emotional hug...☺️
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks kuls and homi sweeties πŸ€— yes.. we seem to agree on those points yaar...
awww ritu I do agree with what you have to say..but emotional people like Indu (and like myself too) would find it easier to slowly grow to accept and love someone ...rather than constantly face such degrading humiliation πŸ˜’

hmm my greatest fear is that even when Sanchi would accept Indu's love for her etc etc...
she'd go back to treating him like $%^ later... 
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

Lashy

Thanks for another long and precise update. My take on the quote will be "a fighting chance with some one you love will be better than being married to someone you can never love". Better alone than with second best.

Girls,
We were aware of the abla nari turning into a vamp,what do you expect from two timers like her anyway.
She is running true to form,will keep running untill our hero understands her game plan and trounces her.
Indu thinks and performs to his potential  only when he is far away from his satellite (Sanchi ).
Rubina is going to cause friction between them for a merry house, think what will happen when she comes to know  of Indu's 1000acres?
As for the "precap", may be we get to see a hug,keep your fingers crossed,do not pay attention to Sanchi's rantings,they are not really meant to be taken seriously, "the lady protests too much " me thinks.

I am expecting a hug but with different PH from RJN CVS I keep my hopes nill

Seriously you also keep  your anger low on Sanchi...me too I dont listen to her rant...I just mute it πŸ˜† 
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lashy,
Exactly my thoughts when you can grow to love some one else in the future,why can not the person you love fall in love with love  you too,same rule applies on both sides. So live in hope with the person you love to love you back because what goes around comes around ( love).