TAAREY OS-I CAN'T LOSE HER

SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
NOTE-IF U ARE NOT A TAAREY FAN THEN PLEASE REFRAIN FROM COMMENTING AND IGNORE THIS POST

WELL SO  AFTER A NO TAAREY WEEK I DECIDED TO GIVE U ALL TAAREY FANS A SMALL SURPRISE ...SO HERE I AM WITH MY FIRST OS ON TAAREY'.ITS A BIT TOO LONG'.SO HOPE U ALL WILL LIKE IT AND WON'T GET BORED😉

INTRODUCTION-REY IS TENSED AND FRUSTRATED REGARDING TAANI AND SHIVAM BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW WHY''..SO LETS SEE WHETHER OR NOT HE'LL BE ABLE TO FIND THE ANSWERS TO HIS QUESTIONS

SCENE 1

Rey walking in the corridor and thinking about taani and shivam''he's not able to understand why is he so frustrated regarding the same and he takes out all his frustration on taani all the time and that too without any reason.

REY TO HIMSELF-this is not right'..mujhe taani par aise gussa nahi hona chahiye.i need to talk to her and clear things out

The very moment he sees taani coming out of the library so he goes behind her but stops suddenly seeing shivam coming towards taani

SHIVAM(talking loudly deliberately)-hey babes so aaj shaam chaar baje mil rahe hai na

TAANI(a bit confused)-aaj shaam???

SHIVAM(now speaking with his tone down)-taani remember the assignments'

TAANI-oh ya'.fine

Taani and shivam both go off leaving rey even more frustrated😡

SCENE 2

Taani is sitting in the classroom all alone trying to complete the budget reports

TAANI TO HERSELF-aaj kisi bhi haalat mein yeh report complete karna hai varna rey phir gussa ho jayenge...pata nahi aaj kal rey ko ho kya gaya hai '..mujhse itna gussa kyon rehete hai'I just can't take it any more'..mujhe rey ke chehere par wohi purani waali smile aur khushi waapas chahiye'.i have decided'..aaj main rey ko shivam aur apne bare mein sab sach ' sach bata dungi

SUDDENLY REY ENTERS THE ROOM SEARCHING FOR TAANI

REY(blandly and harshly)-taani reports ready hai?

TAANI-ha almost'actually last 5 years ke reports bhi chahiye honge

REY-Ya I know'for that tumhe aaj hi store room jana hoga'..there u'll have to search for the files'aur mujhe chaar baje tak reports completed chahiye

TAANI-abhi'..storeroom'..akele

REY-kyu koi problem hai'

TAANI-nahi who actually I feel a bit claustrophobic in such places aur mujhe andhere se'

REY CUTS TAANI RUDELY 

REY-andhere se dar lagta hai''well well pure college ke saamne apne and shivam ke bare mein toh tumhe bolne se bilkul bhi dar nahi laga and'.

TAANI GETTING A BIT IRRITATED, CUTS REY IN MIDDLE

TAANI-fine

REY-what???

TAANI-aapka kaam ho jayega

TAANI LEAVES IN ANGER IMMEDIATELY

REY THINKING 'KAHI MAINE KUCH ZYADA TOH NAHI KEH DIYA''OH GOD

SCENE 3

IN THE STOREROOM

TAANI ENTERS THE STOREROOM'.SHE'S A BIT HESITANT AND SCARED BUT GATHERS ENOUGH COURAGE TO ENTER

TAANI(TO HERSELF)-thank god room khula hai'par ye peon kaha hai'

SHE SWITCHES ON A DIM LIGHT AND FINDS HERSELF IN A ROOM FULL OF MESS AND DIRT AND DUST

SHE FEELS SCARED OF THE DARKNESS AND FEELS SUFFOCATED

TAANI(TO HERSELF)-taani come on u can do it'.     

SHE THEN STARTS SEARCHING FOR THE FILE

IT TAKES HER TWO HOURS TO SEARCH FOR THE FILES BUT STILL ONE MORE FILE IS LEFT

ITS ALREADY 4'THE PEON COMES AND WITHOUT CHECKING INSIDE HE LOCKS THE ROOM'TAANI WHO IS AT A FAR BEHIND CORNER FAILS TO NOTICE THIS AND IS STILL SEARCHING FOR THE FILE

IN REHERSAL HALL REY IS WAITING FOR TAANI

REY TO HIMSELF-Its already so late'.where is taani

Then suddenly he remembers that shivam had called taani to meet him at 4:00 pm as well

REY TO HIMSELF AND IN ANGER-SO AB TAANI KE LIYE SHIVAM MUJHSE AND MAINE JO KAAM DIYA HAI, USSE BHI ZYAADA IMPORTANT HO GAYA HAI😡

HE LEAVES IN ANGER'JAATE JAATE HE PASSES BY THE STOREROOM AND SEES A LOCK ON IT'HE ASKS THE PEON WHETHER SOMEONE HAD COME OR NOT AND THE PEON REFUSES'.REY LEAVES THE COLLEGE

PEON LEAVES AS WELL AND SWITCHES OFF ALL THE LIGHTS FROM THE MAIN SWITCH AND LOCKS THE GATE AND GOES OFF

TAANI WHO'S STILL IN THE STOREROOM GETS SCARED WHEN THE ONLY LIGHT IN THE ROOM GOES OFF'SHE IMMEDIATELY RUNS TOWARDS THE DOOR AND FINDS IT LOCKED'SHE STARTS PANICKING AND CRYING😭

TAANI(screaming and crying)-koi hai '.someone please open the door...please help

BUT ALL HER EFFORTS GO IN VAIN'SHE TAKES OUT HER MOBILE ONLY TO FIND THAT THE BATTERY IS DEAD

ONE HOUR PASSES BY'TAANI IS ALL CRYING AND SCARED😭'..SOON SHE FAINTS DUE TO SUFFOCATION

SCENE 4

ITS NINE O CLOCK TAANI HAS STILL NOT REACHED HOME'SWAYAM GETS WORRIED AND CALLS REY

SWAYAM(ALL WORRIED)-REY TUJHE PATA HAI TAANI KAHA HAI'ITNI RAAT HO CHUKI HAI AND SHE HAS STILL NOT COME BACK

REY(GETTING WORRIED BUT THEN REMINDS HIMSELF ABOUT SHIVAM)-HAA WHO SHAYAD SHIVAM KE SAATH HOGI

SWAYAM-OK FINE I'LL CHECK AND CALL

AFTER SOME TIME SWAYAM AGAIN CALLS REY

REY-HAA SWAYAM'BOL

SWAYAM-YAAR SHIVAM NE TOH KAHA KI TAANI USE SHAAM SE MILI HI NAHI HAI

REY(SHOCKED)-WHAT????😲

SWAYAM-PATA NAHI KAHA HOGI'.ITS SO LATE AND NOT AT ALL SAFE OUTSIDE

REY-SWAYAM RELAX MAIN KUCH KARTA HOON

HE KEEPS THE PHONE

THEN A SUDDEN FEAR STRIKES HIS MIND'HE REALISES WHAT MUST HAVE HAPPENED'HE IMMEDIATELY RUSHES TO THE COLLEGE

SCENE 5

Rey reaches the college but the watchman doesn't allow him in

REY TO WATCHMAN(IN ANGER AND PANIC)-look you, andar ek ladki phasi hui hai jo mere liye mere jaan se bhi zyaada badh kar hai aur agar use kuch bhi hua toh I swear I won't leave u😡

THE WATCHMAN THEN LETS REY GO INSIDE OUT OF FEAR

REY GOES TO THE STOREROOM AND SCREAMS-TAANI TAANI'.

HE GETS NO ANSWER

REY TO HIMSELF-oh god...I hope ki who thik ho

HE DECIDES NOT TO WAIT FOR THE KEY AND BREAKES THE DOOR'HE GOES INSIDE AND SEES A FAINTED TAANI ON FLOOR'.TEARS START FALLING DOWN FROM HIS EYES😭'HE IMMEDIATELY RUSHES TOWARDS HER AND PICKS HER UP IN HIS ARMS

REY-I am so sorry taani'...please mujhe maaf kar do...i swear aage se kabhi tumse gussa nahi honga...kabhi tumhe nahi daatonga...par please wake up taani... please

HIS TEARS FALL ON TAANI'S FACE AND TO HIS SURPRISE TAANI OPENS HER EYES SLOWLY

TAANI(REALISING HOW WORRIED REY IS GIVES HIM A SMALL SMILE)😊 AND SAYS-kaha tha na ab dar se bhi dar nahi lagta

REY FEELS RELIEVED AND SMILES BACK😊, HE PICKS TAANI UP IN HIS ARMS AND GOES TOWARDS HIS CAR(hawa hawa look look all the way)'HE MAKES TAANI SIT IN THE CAR AND DRIVES OFF'.HE ALSO TELLS SWAYAM ABOUT ALL THIS.

THEY REACH HOME

TAANI-rey mujhe aapse kuch kehena hai

REY-ha bolo taani

TAANI-rey woh'woh... main aur shivam ek couple nahi hai..we both were just pretending to be one taaki aapka aur mere waala  matter dissolve ho sake'I am really very sorry rey...please mujhe maaf kar dijiye😔

REY(SHOCKED TO HEAR THIS BUT IS VERY HAAPY FROM WITHIN)-Taani'.tumne itni bari baat mujhse kyo chupayi'don't u trust me'kya main tumhaare kuch nahi lagta

LOOK LOOK HAWA HAWA

TAANI-no rey aisa nahi hai its just that I wanted this matter to get resolved as soon as possible aur us waqt mujhe jo sahi laga maine wohi kiya

BY THE TIME SWAYAM ALSO COMES OUT

SWAYAM-TAANI'.o god r u ok'tum theek toh ho

TAANI-bhai don't worry I am fine

REY-swayam she needs rest '.we'll talk tomorrow

TAANI(with a huge smile)-thanks rey

And then she goes off with swayam'rey feels relieved seeing taani in safe hands

Rey leaves as well

SCENE 6

In rey's house

REY TO HIMSELF(WITH A BIG SMILE)-toh taani shivam ke saath nahi hai'..aur main hamesha uske saath itna rude tha'aaj bhi jo hua uski vajah main tha'bas ab aur nahi'.main taani ko ab aur dukh nahi dunga'I'll never get angry on her and will never shout on her'she matters to me a lot'I can't lose her'nahi kho sakta main use coz i'

A SUDEN REALISATION STRIKES HIM, HE CLOSES HIS EYES AND PUTS HIS HAND ON HIS HEART'ALL HE COULD SEE WAS TAANI''SMILING,CRYING,SAD ,HAAPY,ELATED AND ALL HE COULD THINK OF WERE THE MOMENTS THAT HE HAD SPENT WITH HER

REY TO HIMSELF(HIS SMILE WIDENS TO INFINITY)-coz i'..coz I love her

HE OPENS HIS EYES AND SCREAMS ON TOP OF HIS VOICE-YES I AM IN LOVE 'I AM IN LOVE WITH TAANI🥳

HE SUDDENLY FALLS DOWN ON THE FLOOR

REY-ouch

BUT THEN HE SMILES EVEN MORE😃

REY TO HIMSELF-meri cutely weird taani ke sangat ka asar😆

THE END

HOPE U ALL LIKED IT...DO COMMENT😊

AND YES SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES...ENJOY

Edited by pixi26angel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj-guria-kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
jst awesomeee os yaar!!!!!!!!! sounds sooo real!!!!!!!! kash ye hoi jaye!!!!!!!!!! 

andar ek ladki phasi hui hai jo mere liye mere jaan se bhi zyaada badh kar hai aur agar use kuch bhi hua toh I swear I won't leave u
🤗 luv this part

meri cutely weird taani ke sangat ka asar😆
👏...gr8888 job yaar!!!!!!!! 

dews100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just awesome yaar, loved the last bit where rey falls...
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
unres

OMG SOOO CUTE!!!

gosh everythign how he was mad at her because of shivam

how she got locked and rey was the one to come to the rescue

how tears fell down his face because he saw her on the ground like that

and my favoritest part of all

LOOK LOOK HAWA HAWA 

thank you sooo much for this OS. i cnt blv it's ur first os it was AMAZING!!!! 👏👏

loved it 🤗
Edited by desigirlx5 - 11 years ago
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: raj-guria-kriti

jst awesomeee os yaar!!!!!!!!! sounds sooo real!!!!!!!! kash ye hoi jaye!!!!!!!!!! 

andar ek ladki phasi hui hai jo mere liye mere jaan se bhi zyaada badh kar hai aur agar use kuch bhi hua toh I swear I won't leave u
🤗 luv this part

meri cutely weird taani ke sangat ka asar😆
👏...gr8888 job yaar!!!!!!!! 

THANKS A TON...I AM GLAD THAT U LIKED IT😊
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: dews100

just awesome yaar, loved the last bit where rey falls...

THANKS DEAR😊
Edited by pixi26angel - 11 years ago
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: patie

CUTEEE...

THANKS
SanelyInsane thumbnail

THANKS
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
edited my res comment 😳
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG firstly I actually understand the Hindi parts, yeah to me 😳 Thank you for a wonderful OS u made our weekend not so boring atleast we get to read awesome stuff about Taarey 😉 Great job 👏