Viewbie

saher_90

Tumhari Paakhi Forum Banner Contest

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
http://i.imgur.com/Q2hUC.jpg

^^By meBig smile^^

A little Intro:-

Name saher :::: naam to suno hi hoga.Cool

Well im making creations for about 2 1/2 years, and I'm sure people are very much familiar with my creations by now.
Sigg making is a passion for me...cannot stay away from PS/PSP.

::::Favourites:::
I dont have any particular favs :::(Strange but true):::: lolz..

==========================================

How i enterned in sigg making world?

Well, SANO was the one who insipired me to get into sigg making..She's the one who taught me everybit of editing; be it text to texture but yea one thing i do of my own is, merging pictures. ahahha..I cannot say i'm an experty but i've improved alot.. EmbarrassedAll thanks to you guys, for criticising/appreciating my work. (=

Special thanks to -Vidz- for taughting me avis..without her help i wouldnt never've been into avis ::: Thank youuu Embarrassed

=======================================

What Can I make?
Signatures:::Non animated/animated/banners.

==========================================

What Do i DONT ever accept?
I DONT accept any Lip lock scene. Neither, on avis nor on siggs..I just hateee them.

====================================================================

Credits for psds/textures::::Diviantart/tumblr

=======================

Thanks to EVERYONE for Supporting me In everyway!!Without your support I havent been able to reach on this level..

Thank you so much guys for EVERYTHING.Hug

========================================================

Links to my previous gallery'(s)

:Saher/D#1 :l  Saher/D#2 :l Saher/D#3 :l Saher/D#4 :l Saher/D#5 :l Saher/D#6 :l Saher/D#7

------------------------------------------------------------

You can find my all Banner(s) collection here:-

Saher/D#5

Edited by saher_90 - 24 September 2012 at 6:20am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Varunlicious.-Swetha-Samilicious..ayaniie-chanSanDhirFanatic.anishaa.LadyFlame-Hina-sadffi-Stutz--Faiza--Mema-AnjiliciousFallen AngelZaYaHoliclipshaaPinkCinderellamithsi_22.Saraa.White_lilyAASUSbairiyaa.isskqliza81oblivious.-Ursh-themockingblue.aartipartyyGodhuliLogon.DulcetTrouble.Sunshine GirlSunShine_A-Ms.Wildcherry-Isee..MissBindaas..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saher/D#11/AK/MG/GP 137/MG/MR/Combine 143" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged

• Harshiti/MM/TMLS/Rishabla : 1
  • Kajen/MR/MM/TMLS/ REQS pg 5

• TMLS/DD/Karnika/AK 13
  • /MR/AK/TMLS 17

• TMLS/MR/AK/SI 19

• MR/KASH/KK 23

• MR/AK/BarShi/REQs 27
  • '
  • MR Icons huge/AK/RaMu/AnSh/HJNH 32

• AK/TMLS 39
  • AnSh/TMLS/KaSh/arjunria 45

• MR/AK 49
  • TMLS/AK/MR 52

• BS/FM/MR 57

• MR/AK/req 60
  • AP/MR 67

• KH SPL/AnSh/Random72

• /SI/MR/RM/PKD/SA77

• Gurti/MR/SB 84/

• Madsran/MR 88
  • HJNH/MR 93
  • /AK/BS/MR 97

• NBT/MR 101

• gurti/ak/MR 105

• /AK/SG/HT/HAPHK 109/

• MR/Kajen/arjunriya/Kash 112
  • /PKD/SA/MR 117/
  • AK/PKD/MR 122
  • AK/MR 126
  • /MR/KH/aazara mix/AK/BS 131/
  • AK/MG/GP 137
  • MG/MR/Combine 143

Edited by saher_90 - 24 September 2012 at 6:20am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Samilicious...anishaa.sadffi-Hina-LadyFlame-Stutz--Mema-themockingblue.oblivious.liza81lipshaaPinkCinderella-krazyriya--Faiza-Anjilicious.Saraa.Fallen Angel-Ms.Wildcherry-SunShine_ATrouble...MissBindaas..

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Rules for requests

Maximum: 7/8 pics..

Pics must be EHQ/HQ or else wont work on blurry pics..

TEXT Is MUSTTT & should be small like 2/3 lines..

Rules:-

Do not claim my work as yours.
Do not cut out any part from my signatures.
Do nott post my creations on other siteswithout my approval

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Samilicious..SanDhirFanatic.anishaa.sadffiLadyFlame-Hina--Stutz--Ursh-themockingblue.AASUS-Faiza--Mema-oblivious.liza81Fallen AngelAnjiliciousZaYaHoliclipshaaPinkCinderella-krazyriya--Ms.Wildcherry-Sunshine GirlSunShine_AFlamingDesire..RiaNne....MissBindaas..

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Previous work

http://roflsaurus.com/users/public/b4377big2u125.gif
http://roflsaurus.com/users/public/w29138big-3n125.gif

http://i.imgur.com/PKSsO.jpg

happy with thisLOL
http://i.imgur.com/H4stx.jpg

Imran sonam

sonam

MM
http://i.imgur.com/UzefY.jpg

Update

my 1st ever stacking in ps

DVD

TMLS
http://i.imgur.com/djtun.jpg

Sugg by -Nahi-
http://i.imgur.com/9AAXz.jpg

MM
http://i.imgur.com/o7DdZ.jpg

Harshiti

http://i.imgur.com/qmn5p.jpg

Edited by saher_90 - 25 August 2012 at 7:29am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ayaniie-chanSamilicious..SanDhirFanaticfairy_stardust.anishaa.sadffiLadyFlame* ~ Roshni ~ *-Hina--Stutz--Ursh-themockingblue.-Mema-bairiyaa.isskqmithsi_22..NadiaZ..AASUS-Faiza--Hudi-oblivious.liza81AnjiliciousZaYaHolicOhmyjerryworldPinkCinderella-krazyriya-Fallen Angel-Ms.Wildcherry--Fatima-Sunshine GirlSunShine_A..RiaNne...Dulcet..MissBindaas..

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

Okay so I knew it was smart of me to tell you to reserve for me cause I was dead sure I would'nt make it here on the right time.Big smileROFL And nobody knows better than you how I miss good times. Well I have the bad timing always.Stern Smile Anyways let me stop ranting about my timings now which are meant to be pathetic.LOL Lets get to business now.Cool

Many many congratulations on your new shop Saher!PartyDancing

OMGGG YAAAY! Its gallery #11.!Party And its a step closer to one of my favorite numbers, t w e l v e.Tongue Okay I just cant express how happy Im feeling right now. Its such a proud moment for meee! Its just amazing to see you get better and achieve more and more success. Your work is always much beyond perfection and I promisee ki I'll forever be by your bagal.Embarrassed 

May you have a billion galleries more to come and Im damn sure you will!(: Your work is always so so perfect!<3 You are so so freaking talented and you always put your 100% into your work hence it always turns out wonderfuuul!<3 I love youuu a million billion trillion and usse bhi bohoth zyaadhaa!Hug Your work is so unique and creative hunnie!<3 11 is a huge huge achievement and Im sure you are superhappy!<3

You are one of the most amazing people I have met IF and IF will be forever thanked for giving me youu.:D And your siggs ofcourse!ROFL Congrats once again to my bundle of creativity!Embarrassed

And hello to the most unique banner I have ever seen. I lovee it jellybean! The coloring is gorgeous and the style is fantastic lovee!:D

Now to the updateee which I loveee!<3
Its flawless as always hunsiee!<3 Everything is so so perfect!:D
The MB Avis are gorgeous! Love the coloring!<3 OMG REALLY? Then how do you stack usually?Confused The DVD Avis are amazingg as well!<3 I heart the Ayshmaan Bhava Avi. Its so adorableee!:D The Ritesh-Smita sigg is stunning! Seriously wow! The blending is fabulous!<3 The sigg looks so perfect!Embarrassed Lovely work!
The KSG-Anita sigg is gorgeous! How do you come up with such amazing styles? Sachhi jlb! Its superamazingg!<3 Stupendous work! The MM sigg is stunning! The blending is perfection!<3 And the coloring is beautifuuul!:D
The Harshiti sigg is so unique! Everything looks so perfect and wonderful!Day Dreaming Wonderful work!<3

On the whole, gorgeous update as hameshaa!:D

Congrats again and love youuu!
Aish!(:

Edited by saher_90 - 26 August 2012 at 6:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Hina-oblivious.

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged

^ main bhi res Cool

- Edited -
Congrats Saheri behna on ur 11th shop HugPartyDancing
May u have many more shops to come ! ApproveCool

Ur 11th shop banner siggy made by u is simply awesome ! Day DreamingDay Dreaming Love the pic , blending and coloring u have done in the banner siggy !  Day Dreaming

Tere mana karne ke baad bhi..Evil Smile i did 'res' ovr here ROFL Ab meri wajah se kitne logon ne yahan pe apna 'res' kar diya ! EmbarrassedROFL

Waise.. u should thank me behna ! Evil Smile i brought so many ppl to ur CG.. ROFL even much b4 ur upd. ShockedROFL

Edited by -Swetha- - 25 August 2012 at 8:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90-Hina--krazyriya-oblivious.

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
*edited

first of all... my heartiest...Heart...super cutest wala...Embarrassed.. sabse bada wala...Hug aur usse bhi zada...pyara wala...Day Dreaming...
CONGRATULATIONS on your #11 SHOPmeri jaana...Party... yayyy... yipeee..yuhoo...I'm sooo sooo happy for youuu...Dancing may you have many more like this yaar...Thumbs Up

OMGGG... i loved your banner...Hug it looks amazinggg...too hatke... unique..Cool.awesomeee yaar...Clap... a fultoo masterpiece...Star i really bet no one can make it this beautiful ever..WinkEmbarrassed...!!!

loved ur intro...Embarrassed..too impressive n quite bindaas...Wink.. n ofcourse humne tera naam suna hai...LOL

MR avis are stunningg...Day Dreaming amazinggg... fabulous...! the colouringgg is too awesomyyy for words...Blushing loved it to the core...appealing work here jaan..Embarrassed...!!!

I loved both the siggies...Big smile but yes second one is defo better...Big smile... since i like bright ones more..Wink... n agar usme my love hai toh mujhe toh pasand aani hi hai..Day Dreaming.! by god... yeh banda vampy expressions itne ache deta hai..Evil Smile.Day Dreaming ki main ispe fida kyun na ho btao bhala...LOL

omggg...a sonam avi... Shocked..awww its super cuteee... Blushing..my fav... its hell gorgeous yaar ! i loved the crystal-clear colouringg...looks so attractive...Day Dreaming lovely... marvelous yaar... loveddd it ! sonam-imran ones are really adorable..Embarrassed...!

your first ever stacking in PS... doesnt seem to be ur first ever...Approve they r so perfectly done yaar...Clap i mean WOWWW ! too good for words..Day DreamingDay Dreaming. going even more lattoo on your creations jaan...Silly

TMLS siggies are so good...Clap beautiful... came out amazingglyy... nice colouringsss...Embarrassed !

omgg... MM ones are magical...Day Dreaming lovely... mindblowinggg yaar..Clap. brilliant work on them ! superb style n fab colours used.Embarrassed..! loved them both...Hug loved the white-ish effect in second one...Tongue... just too good..Blushing.!

Harshiti one is such a pretty creation jaan...loved it a lot..Embarrassed...!!

super rockinggg stuff as always meri jaana...Star tu toh chhaaa gayi hai...Hug..wish you all the best for future...Thumbs Up keep rocking..Wink...!

love you forever...Hug
teri varshu...Heart

Edited by -krazyriya- - 26 August 2012 at 8:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-saher_90-Hina-liza81oblivious.

-Faiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faiza-

PKDH 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
oh soo finally finally finally i came on time for your new shopApprove..warna u know m always late lateefROFL..but this time finally i made itDancing
frstly congoo congooo janni for your new shopHugHug
and its really feels soo good to see u on your 11th shop coz i have seen emerging of a brilliant creation maker in front of my eyesApprove..u r just awsomee in your work...keep rockingg
new banner..its simple yet soo beautfulDay Dreaming
update...wait harshiti siggyShocked..its tht a new shop gift for meBlushingROFL..i didn't expect this one...its soo gorgeousssDay Dreaming..loveed it soo muchDay Dreaming..ts going directly in my siggy dabbaTongue
MB avis and MM siggy is superblyy amazing and stunning

Edited by -Faiza- - 26 August 2012 at 6:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-saher_90-Hina-oblivious.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top