Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan

HES FINALLY BACK!!!!

SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Aryan is finally back I'm so happy, i was getting tired of waiting for Hrithik to get kicked out. Anyone else siked??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatty1 thumbnail
actually it sahil!😃 but one thing, how did aryan survive the car explosion?!😕 
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sahil , Hrithik w.e hes gone now...and we'll have to wait to find out i guess...or he did wut durga did with out changing.
 But the funiest think the second i saw the side of the head i started jumping around say " HES BACK HES BACK" LOLZ😆
sarina_202 thumbnail

haha..i know how u feel..i was about the same..lol

that dumb fool now thinks that durga is bad..😡

cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
durga is bad and why r u calling him dumb..mind it...sahil wont be back....he is gone forever..u wont see him ever again...the same thing happened when i saw he was back i was like shivering...i was out of breath....tht was the beauti ful moment...here tum bin jaoon kahan ended few months ago...i miss tht show...but i still remember everything...aryan looked like a gorrilla when he turned back rite na!!
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
sorry vikas bhalla...dont mind where ever u r 😆
fatty1 thumbnail
i hope everyone survives aryan's attacks because of stupid guruma and i hope he becomes well and get his memories back!😃
Ek Anjana thumbnail

GUYZ U KNO WAT

JIS DIN ARYAN WAPAS AAYA TAH, AUR GURUMA NE APNI BAKWAASS SHRU KAR DEE TEHI...MAIN YE DEKH KAR KUSH NAHIN HO RAHA TAH KE, ARYAN IS BACK....MAIN YE DEKH KAR..HMMMM I MEAN SUN KER PAGALON KEE TARA HAS RAHA TAH...JAB GURUMA KE JAGA US PE KOI AUR BOL RAHA TAH..LIKE.....50 SAAL KEE GURUMA, 5 SAAL KEE AWAZ😆

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya.he'z back but we get TBJK on video's and it ended here along time ago....the ending was sad😭
fatty1 thumbnail
you say that you get this serial on video?!😕