What is Love?

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok so i've been reading bout true love and obsession. Does love turn into obsession? Or there never was love only obsession? Ain't there love in different forms? There is sweet simple love. There is intense love. There is love in friendship etc.,.
In Pari and Benoy's case distance and different influence ruined it I'd say. They were close friends since childhood so there surely was this fondness and affection so was love, or was it one sided? I know Benoy should have given her space, it was really irritating but when Pari says that she does not feel the same for him like she did before, Benoy was devastated. He was afraid of losing her. Ain't that natural? Why is that love called obsession now? Or in Karan's words he was being stubborn? I m not defending Benoy but trying to understand both the perspectives. Benoy was childlike, what is his fault if his girlfriend betrayed him? One has no control over one's emotions let alone others'  Yes we can think practical be mature and try to not remember something that hurt us and move on. But one can not forget it. Love really hurts. Sometimes it may seem illogical but love knows no logic😕 and in Benoy's case it seemed not easy for him to get over it even if he lived. He isn't alive today to defend himself so why is his love termed as obsession or stubbornness? Is letting go alone is love? Ain't holding on to or fighting back love as well? Even passion is love only; it envolves emotions. If he let her go and she did not come back, would he be able to love again the same?

Sigh! 🤔 m done with my rant😆 by far the longest post i've made on this forum🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Itna lamba post[:O]

m lil dumbo in case of luv. Accrdng to me luv is all abt undrstandng bt i hv seen smtym nly undrstandng dnt work,i thnk lil possesivenes is healthy for a relatn bt it doesnt mean dat u cmpltly taken sm1 lyf undr ur hold. Its always abt trust n hw u respect it.
In case of benoy pari, pari was in fault nly becoz she startd losing her interest ovr benoy n benoy becm over obssesive abt her.
I dnt knw m i makng any meaning or nt,bt for me love is vry imp,bt nthng is imp dn ur own lyf.
shibz thumbnail
but Benoy was missing her...he thought even she missed him🤔 and he loved her company n he expected the same for her.. Benoy did trust Pari but Pari did not live upto it..
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes,pari misuse his trust. N dat her frn,she was too much. Bt benoy was mad,he nvr thnk abt his study n lyf n gv evrythng to luv. Nw m feelng bad for him.
shibz thumbnail
i agree Benoy was mad.. how can he give his love more importance than studies? love is imp yes but that was the age for studying...he just wasted his future..
M00NA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pyar wo hai jo arjun ne arohi se kiya...
Pure love pura love...
Jo k.aj kal kahi dekhne ko nahi milta...😔Edited by M00NA - 11 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

good topic shibz :D

love is to me also wht punjii said ..khud ko khatam karne se chcha hai ki har pal uske liye jiyo uske khushi ke liye ..❤️

benoy loved her ..he din develop any feelings  for anyone except pari but pari did ..i dunno how pari loved him coz she shud have control na ..i agree there cant be control but to see benoy like that wasnt nice ..also this epi teaches us ki what parents say we shud listen to them ..they are always right :)

god knows what is the def of love these days coz everywhere around me  i just see break and make relatonships ..:(
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: M00NA

Pyar wo hai jo arjun ne arohi se kiya...
Pure love pura love...
Jo k.aj kal kahi dekhne ko nahi milta...😔

perfect ans😳

i dnt knw wat is love bt i think it cant b expressed in wrds...
shibz thumbnail
God..tum log toh filmy baatein karne lage..😆 i dint ask bout eternal love.. tum logon ne mera post nahi pada kya? ya samjha nahi?😆 Punji ko isse dur rakkho coz Punji kinda ppl dun exist😛 but Love does!! :))
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kya kare shibz... punji is epitome of love...
jaise hi punji ka mention hua main to actual topic ko bhool hi gayi😳