Indian Idol 6

**** IF- IDOL Show****(Online singing competition) (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 24

Page 1 Page 23
Page   of 24

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

Has Entry Number 7 been removed? I voted for it and wanted to listen to it again, and it's no longer listed..
u can hear it soon..will upload it again as soon as that entry will send the fresh video of her...there is some problem as she she mentioned her name in that...as per rule nobody should mention their name in the video

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalMyInspirationz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**** IF- IDOL Show****(Online singing competition) (Page 24)" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shona_sanju

shona_sanju

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
sooo...finally the voting thread is here...  Dancing
well...m tooo  xcited...i've always participated  in interschool  competitions...nd done stage performances...this is the frst tym..m taking part in a virtual singing competition...infact this is the  frst  tym m posting my songs on internet...lets c ..what response it recieves... *fingers crossed*..!!!! Smile

btw  one query- Errmm are  there any rounds or levels..if yes  then plzz tell that how  many rounds will be there??

Edited by shona_sanju - 08 September 2012 at 6:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.MyInspirationz

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_sanju

well...m tooo  xcited...i've always participated  in interschool  competitions...nd done stage performances...this is the frst tym..m taking part in a virtual singing competition...infact this is the  frst  tym m posting my songs on internet...lets c ..what response it recieves... *fingers crossed*..!!!! Smile

btw  one query- Errmm are  there any rounds or levels..if yes  then plzz tell that how  many rounds will be there??

No shona sanju...no further rounds r there..this is the one n only round of the contest...Embarrassed
All The Best  to all the Participants!!!!ClapClapClap 
U R all the winners of the contest!!Embarrassed

shona_sanju

shona_sanju

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shayari.

No shona sanju...no further rounds r there..this is the one n only round of the contest...Embarrassed

Oh...but  i think there should be atleast 3-4 rounds...so t hat p articipants cn get another chance to show their versitality...nd people will also  get to hear...various  songs... plzz consider this suggestion  Disapprove

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I vote for #1 and #7. I think, given a chance, they will prove themselves in the real world.

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Oh...but  i think there should be atleast 3-4 rounds...so t hat p articipants cn get another chance to show their versitality...nd people will also  get to hear...various  songs... plzz consider this suggestion  Disapprove

i too love to have few more rounds...but as indian idol show had got end..this forum will get lock very soon...before that we have to finish this contestEmbarrassed
dont worry if u ppl r will support we can open again this contest which having some rounds to prove their versitality in some other forum!!!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona_sanju

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Xaffron-

I vote for #1 and #7. I think, given a chance, they will prove themselves in the real world.

xaffron ji pls give ur votes in this threadBig smile

shona_sanju

shona_sanju

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged

i too love to have few more rounds...but as indian idol show had got end..this forum will get lock very soon...before that we have to finish this contestEmbarrassed
dont worry if u ppl r will support we can open again this contest which having some rounds to prove their versitality in some other forum!!!!Big smile
of if thats the  case...then its ok...bt ya...we shall..nd we will open dis  contest again... Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top