Indian Idol 6

**** IF- IDOL Show****(Online singing competition)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 2 Page 24

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Dear Forum members... its time now for your voice to be recognized and appreciated..PartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Enter into the online singing contest and get famous...All r welcome to participate. So what are u thinking still..come on lets have fun..come on and participate..dont hide ur talent.Explore it.Let world also know about it. Lets participate and win this title of IF-IDOLBig smile

(Thanq dear moderator Jyoti for granting us for this threadSmile)

Members can record their video thru youtube link.

Rules and regulations:

1.Members who wants to participate should send me thru PM(only one video can allow for one member)
2.Members who give votes can vote max.2 contestants
3.Last date for the entries of ur recording videos is 4 september 2012
4.Members who want to participate in this contest pls send me the pm of recording video before 4th of sep and the voting thread will be open after 4th sep

So lets start
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Edited by .Shayari. - 24 August 2012 at 5:39am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

DkiDhannoaaaaaaaaaksl0077misthyRSZR-Araina-Rhea.KaJen..Naina..sarunrocksJasTorontoAshleyAngelenaMsDramaQueenminizzBeing-Human--faroo--jakther7-Jafrina-maankigeet4ever-EndlessSmile-__VJ__-Raz--Shankar--Imu.M-Mysterygirl_mePrestigiousjyoti06cityoflights-Anaya--Stutz-Charu21oblivious.5secsofsummer.Killer_DeviLMyInspirationzPentaminous.PrincessBushiFallen Angelzan101Zehnaseeb.spoorthibambogliaartipartyySunshine797RockChicGirlCutiepie Ranisnowflake.Tony_StraK786sjainNikki_Titlitomnjerry2Rafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**** IF- IDOL Show****(Online singing competition)" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Nice contest Clap and I m sure we hv lots of creative talents in forum .. so looking forward to some good participation here Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hope20.Shayari.Killer_DeviLpickachuNikki_Titli

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Nice contest Clap and I m sure we hv lots of creative talents in forum .. so looking forward to some good participation here Embarrassed
Thanq jyotiEmbarrassed. yes i also hope that  we have such a talented members in the forum

************Important***************

1.some members r asking if it is compulsary to show their face or not.. NO..there is no need to show ur face.. u can shoot the video on any other thing while singing or  u can jus record the song and upload it by using any celeb pic or anything.. we jus want ur sweet voice to get heard and get winEmbarrassed

2.And we wont reveal the names of the participants along with their video in voting thread!!

Edited by .Shayari. - 26 August 2012 at 4:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rhea.KaJenvisromKiller_DeviL

hope20

Goldie

hope20

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
this is really gonna bring out the talent out of lot of our members  and guess what even though I can't sing I am super excited to hear everyones voices :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Dear members i humbly request all of u pls let know abt this contest to all ur frnds in IF who can able to sing the songs..
@Hope20..hope u can also participate in this contest

Nikki_Titli

CanadianAddict

Goldie

CanadianAddict

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I will send a PM to my friends list informing them of your contest :)...so where are the celeb judges lol ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JasToronto.Shayari.

ksl0077

ksl0077

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Very good beginning. I am glad you have created this thread.

Members, do not hesitate. We are here to assist those who are not sure if they should participate or not. We will help you in anyway possible.

Sometimes, talent is hidden and you only sing when you are w/ yourself not knowing you can open up and let everyone appreciate your talent. Please come join us here and participate.

.Shayari.

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
nice idea! :)

good luck to all participating!! :)

.Shayari.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top