..ll Dulhania wale: Team 5 [IO] ll..

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

(Khushi's side)
  • Team Rep: ..first.rain.. (Khushi)
  • Assistant Team Rep: _Aanchal_ (Aanchal)

Here is your general Team signature to show off which team you belong to:

Intro: This CC is strictly for Team 5 of Gharati side ONLY! All other intruders are to leave RIGHT NOW. 

Most important thing done, guys, simply follow the rules, know your team mates and get working on the tasks given. If any queries/concerns, let the sub team leader know and ask that person to PM _Aanchal_ right now. only the sub team leader. Having queires from everyone will simply burden her work of checking pms ðŸ˜›  All the entries are to be submitted to ME!

Remember: 
Questions = _Aanchal_
Entries= ..first.rain.. ( ME )
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail

Getting on with the task. 

This one is super easy. And you can actually do this one in a day. But you still get 3 days to get the task in. I know, right? 3 days is A LOT of time. The last date to send in your entries to the reps are August 27th 2012. I do mean that August 26th 2012 12:00 AM Indian Standard Time (IST) is the last minute you can send in the entries by.

The day of the event is: Roka/Engagement.

What do you have to do? Well, you have to make a Video Mix. ONE videomix per sub-team. That means the Gharaati's and the Baraati's will present to us 7 VM's EACH.

What goes in the VM: We don't care what's in there as long as it goes hand-in-hand with the theme which is "Engagement" as well as it follows the IMPORTANT: India-Forums Code of Conduct
You can have ArHi's almost kisses and all those special moments in the video. Along with the Raizada's and Gupta's in the video too. We don't really have a problem. The more the merrier. ðŸ˜ƒ

What's a strict no-no? NO Adult content. Under no circumstance can you have adult content because at the end of the day, ALL these videos will go up on India-Forums for everyone to watch.

What's the time limit? The maximum you can go upto is 4 minutes. The judges will stop watching the video after the clock in the video ticks to 04:00. I'm serious. With 7 videos coming in from 1 team making it 14 videos in total to watch and judge, we have to make it easy for them too. 4 minutes is it. That does NOT mean that it has to be 4 minutes, it can be 2 minutes too. We don't really mind anything but it has to be within the time limit of 4.

How and where will you upload these? You will have to upload these on Youtube as a PRIVATE video. You will NOT give out the link to ANYONE other than your own group members and the group reps. I have ways of finding out if you have given this link to anyone. The views on the video say it all. ðŸ˜ƒ Also, you will have to write in the description of the Youtube video who all was in your group. Usernames strictly, so we know who all was in it.

How will you send them for the judges to judge? Once you're done with everything and you have uploaded it on Youtube, you send the link to the Team Rep or Assistant Team Reps straight away. The Team Rep (Khushi) and Assistant Team Rep (Aanchal ) will then send the links once ALL are combined from the teams to either the judges or to myself and I'll forward them on. You will NOT know who the judges are until these tasks are over and done with. ðŸ˜‰

What do you do if no one in your group can make a Video Mix? You will have to ask your friend to make it on India-Forums. But remember, this friend can NOT be a part of the other team in the Wedding Celebrations. If you're in Gharaati's team and your friend is also in the same team but another sub-team, you still can NOT ask them to make it for you. And when you're uploading it on Youtube, make sure you write their name along with your team members names in the description.

And since this is a VM round, also PM them about your song selection. So, 2 or more Sub-teams don't have the same song for their VMs.

fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello hi (no bye bye )koi hai...
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Hello my introduction,as we dont know each other lolz!
i m faiza u can call me fizii

fizii_gurl thumbnail
ANYONE HERE,
anyone makes vms im our team
snowflake. thumbnail
Khushii, help fizzu in this VMing task ðŸ˜ƒ
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Guys I know how to make VMs but the biggest problem which I face is that my video quality is horrible!! ðŸ¤”😳

For example, you can see any VM from my gallery-:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1707270

But still if anyone wants me to make a VM then plz send me a scrap or PM.. I'll surely need everyone's help to discuss and then work on the same! 😳

VancouverBC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fizii_gurl

ANYONE HERE,

anyone makes vms im our team

Hi! This is really exciting, but unfortunately I can't make VM.
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Is any1 there to make VMs on behalf of Gharaatis..? ðŸ˜³
snowflake. thumbnail
Fizzi is making the VM from this side, Fizzu I'll reply you in a while ðŸ¤—