Bade Acche Laggte Hai

SS~"Dulha Dairies"~Part 10-Pg 35-last part (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 37

Pinky.Raya

Goldie

Pinky.Raya

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
PART 7-

Scene 13-

I went upstairs to Mr.Diwan's office... He asked me to sit in his cabin... I sat their waiting... 
When Mr.Diwan,priya entered !
"Mr.Ram.. This is Tina.." He pointed the finger at a girl who entered.
I got up "Hi!" I said & scanned her from top to bottom..
"Aap log baat kijiye.. hum aate" Saying so Diwan left !
I looked at priya aur ishaaro se poochne laga ki ye kya hain..
She bloody grinned with a raised eyebrow & showed me a thumbs up wishing me luck..
She too left.. Tina sat infront of me..
She looked more like Tintin to me ! LOL She wore a track pant with a T-shirt &  shoes with socks..
Ye diwan soch kya raha tha ! Main todhi na iss tintin I mean Tina se shaadi karunga...
"Aap Kya karte ?" she asked..
"Main ? Main.. Mere business hain.."
"Oh.. ! Main ranger hun ?"she said 
"Kya ??" I asked..
"Main bachon ko camping pe le jaati hun.."She told me.. "Infact main abhi wahi jaa rahi thi.. aap ko camping,nature,pahaad,nadiyaan,jarne pasand hain ?"
"Uhm.. Not really " I said..
"Oh !" she sighed in exasperation..
The room beacame  silent..
We shared awkward glances..
Its so wierd when you dont really like a person but are forced to communicate with that person.. Mostly people turn out to become more silent than ever ! Like in my case..
"UHm.. I am getting late.. I should go.." She got up..
"Sure.." I too got up..
"see you ?" she said..
" Uhm.. I.. I.. Cant,.. " I stammered..
"I know neither can I .. It was nice meeting you,either ways " she smiled..
I smiled back..
she turned to go.. I actually felt bad.. I didn't want to waste her time like this.. Nor give her any ideas.. I I did this so that i could get priya to talk with me.. And now it was what i was gonna do.. No more of this ! I decided..
Diwan entered !
"She doesn't.." He said as I cut him in the middle..
"I know.. its okay.. actually I dont really.."He cut me this time..
"Uhm.. Its ok Mr.Ram.. Actually I wanted to invite you to my party.. Its our 25th silver jublee anniversary.. so.. Please come.. at 8PM please..."
Perfect... I can get priya to talk with me.. I finally got a chance..
"All your employees will be there right ?" I asked..
"Yep.."he said
"I will be there at 8 then.." I said..

Scene 14-

I drove into the parking lot in my mercedes at 8.30 PM of the famous Shannon Bridge Hotel..
It was 5star hotel with a huge parking...
I got down & fixed my blacksuit !
I went up to the 9th floor by the lift... As the lift opened,on the 9th floor.. I saw a huge ball room with heavyily designed chandelier on the top.. The other side of the huge room led to a balcony with a gorgeous view.. I scanned the room.. Saw Diwan.. went towards him.. I had bought a bouquet for the ocassion.. 
I gave him the bouquet & congratulated him.. He introduced me to the chief guests & others.. But I seemed very disinterested in all of that.. ! I was looking around to see if I could spot priya.. !
I couldn't find her.. I excused myself & went to the counter to get myself a drink..
I got myself a glass of stotch & my eyes finally found priya..
She stood in the balcony with a glass of orange juice,probably, in her hand.. She wore a beautiful Blue silk gown.. I am sure she had bought it for this ocassion.. I couldnt see her face.. But her hairs looked gorgeous from the back.. I went closer to her & spoke when I was right behind her..
"Dont Drink too much.." I spoke as she turned around with a surprised look..
She didnt respond seeing me..
"You are looking good "I said wondering how I managed to gather so much courage.. I never usually compliment girls on their looks.. Its strange & Mostly I feel scared..
"Thanks" she turned away & looked at the beautiful city which dazzled in the night light..
I had to get her to talk with me.,..
I went and stood next to her..
"What ??" she snapped..
"I want to talk to you about last night..!" I spoke softly..
"what about it ?" she seemed rude..
"Look.. last night was a mistake ok ? I shouldnt have gotten so drunk.."she said.
"Yeah.. well.. how did we get home ?!" I seemed confused..
"Taxi.." she screamed..
Well seriously I gave the most confused look ever..
she snapped,again..
"The waiter called the taxi & You told him the address,The driver took us to your place.."she explained..
well That solved my question.. but i still had two more.. 
"Then.. why are you upset with me..? Did I do some..thing..! How didya get home..?"I hesitantly asked
"I was drunk Ram.. I dont have Alzheimers !!" She shouted at me..
"I get it ! You dont have to shout !" I held her shoulder's "Just tell me please.. Its been bugging me.. !"
She sighed.. pushed my arms and moved away..
I stood where I was & waited for her reply..
"I was drunk.. You were drunk.."she started
and here I held my heart & prayed that I did Not do anything stupid.. Technically speaking.. I wasnt even able to walk,.. God knows how I gave the taxi driver any address.. Then How on earth could I have done any-such-things... I mean its physically impossible..Right ?!
I forced my mind.. trying to recollect any of it..
" We both came to your house.. You asked me to sit down.. and you sat next to me..!" she continued..
Well the funniest thing about this one sided story revealing thing was my expression.. My face looked like I was watching some horror movie & bracing myself to whatever was going to be shown to scare my ass off ! Except this was reality ! I had The Most hidieous Expression Ever !
"I started crying... I told you about how much I missed.." 
I tuned out... I didnt want to push things.. But Girls never stop talking.. so..
"Yeah.. yeah.. Please.. just tell me what made you so angry.. Just go the point yeah ?"I tried to make it sound subtle..
"You.. said.. shut up !"
"So.. that made you so upset.. ?"I looked at her..
"No.. No.. you.. you said you liked me.. Nothing happened between us.. I slept on the couch.. N i threw up in the morning.. and went home.. !!"she said..
"Why the hell are you upset,god damnit !!!!!" I shouted..
"I am not angry at you.. I am angry with myself.. You deserve someone better.. & someone who loves.. you.. I kinda Kissed you and you kissed me back..  You wanted to ask me out.. You have started to fall for me.. Thats not good,Ram.. You need to pull yourself back.. you should go away.."
"But I.."
Wait a minute... I .. OMG ! My first kiss... N gee I dont even remember the bloody thing,happened ! Life plays cruel jokes ! But.. Yeah.. I still have another question.. I wanted to ask but priya syarted to cry..
I went near her to console her..
"Ram.. please.. I am fine." she wiped her tears..
"I am sorry If I..
And perfect timing.. Diwan came in..
"Dinner's ready.. " He said & priya went with him..
Oh *sighs* I wont be able to sleep till I figure out the anwser to my last Question.. Plenty more days of Insomnia was assured !!! 

Edited by Pinky.Raya - 03 February 2013 at 5:18am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvsaranyakanchanbelladonnaark93kritinayyarTrieshrayaBALHic_2000ShwetaVaidyacreativewritingnagma0anurayabalhfan4everPinkjaligupta90lalmadhuRaYaKapoor-evan-kaparikh1snehasyaanupam_dilafsanaanjumsss283sahana747Siacutieveena23TVserialfreakviny_queensandhyasnAnjuRishSouLScORErbpatil3shavii...RamonaG....jineejiggsvironikajain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS~"Dulha Dairies"~Part 10-Pg 35-last part (Page 22)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RaYaKapoor

Goldie

RaYaKapoor

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
oye oye.. is this some point to stop the bloody thing... hate u girl...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinky.Rayashavii

creativewriting

Groupbie

creativewriting

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Thanks dear it was awesome... Thanks for PM...

Definitely not the right time to stop the story... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinky.Raya

SouLScOREr

IF-Rockerz

SouLScOREr

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Pinky tera mst mst dd ff mere dil ka le gya chain...tera mast mast dd ff...

Pinky.Raya

TVserialfreak

IF-Rockerz

TVserialfreak

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Superbly writtenBig smile...Keep it up...ClapClapClap

Pinky.Raya

sss283

IF-Dazzler

sss283

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
res
ha ha cool one
priya ko kya huaConfused

Edited by sss283 - 03 February 2013 at 10:01am

Pinky.Raya

-evan-

Goldie

-evan-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I really like Ram's character here, he is kind of weird yet so sweet & caring... Really great ;) he knew he didn't do anything immoral yet he was trying his best to get to the fact, nice ;-)

However, Priya acts way more weirdly and her character is beyond my understanding Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahaalwayscoolPinky.Raya

Mahaalwayscool

Goldie

Mahaalwayscool

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
nice 1 ya.. bt itz nt fair. aise beesh beech main chodke jaaana... continue asap...

Pinky.Raya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top