Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rose- thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Glitter Graphics

Chapter Two

Karan a Business man, who runs the famous fashion house company, Ted Baker on hid own. He does not need any help in running the company because he has been independent on his own since he was small. Kripa his wife, his companion, his life, is a rock star. Kripa had a good voice since she was small, it was Karan who guided her and encouraged her to become her singer. Kripa on the other hand was nervous at first but reluctantly agreed. Singing was her passion; she does not treat it as her career but also the part of her half life.

'Karan' Kripa whispered softly in his ears, trying to wake him up. She sat at the edge of the bed running fingers through karan's hair. Karan moved a bit but then put his head on her lap and hugged her stomach.

'Karan, please' she again said softly.

'Kripa please, sone do na!'

'Please, we have got a meeting today!'

'Really?' he mumbled, still with his eyes closed.

'Yep'

'Karan, I know you are awake, now get up!'

'Kyaa yaar, kya tum mujhe kabhi bhi araam se sone nahi doon gay'

'Acha, Late till night you were busy then you did not think of it?'

'What Can I do darling, I am resistless when you are with me'

Kripa pushed off Karan from his lap and went straight to the door, yelling, If you don't come down in thirty minutes, I swear I won't sleep with you for a full week in one bed.'

Karan eyes opened immediately and quickly ran for the bathroom.

After twenty minutes later..

Kripa readied the breakfast in the table with the help of maids and cooks. Karan came down the stairs wearing a black suit; he straightened his tie and looked up to see Kripa smiling at him.

'haaai, tumahri Ek Muskaan, main hum jhalak gaye!'

'Shut up' she said smiling, 'come on hurry up'

'Of course darling', he kissed her cheeks and sat opposite to her.

London

'Angad!' Kannan yelled from the top of her lungs. She stood near the dinning table waiting for Angad for last twenty minutes but he did not come down. After few minutes Angad came down running, wrapped in towel.

'What's this?' Kannan asked?

'What' he replied?

'In towel'!

'kannan, I was having a shower, since you were calling me for ages, so I came down'

'Angad, this is not right, please act like an adult! You are a grown up'

'Kannan please, save this lecture, I am not in a mood right now', Angad protested

'Angad you always say this, Raat to late sote ho phir subha late uthae ho, this is not right. You have to be organised, God knows how he made you a rock star!'

He rolled his eyes as if thinking 'cut the crap' and went straight to have a breakfast. They ate in silence for first few minutes. When Kannan finally spoke,

'Do you know what's today?'

He nodded. He pretended to know that he knows but actually he forgot. He wondered what could it be today?' Any meetings, party or to go? But still no answer. He sighed.

'Enlighten me then?'

'I am going to change first' he replied, getting up from the breakfast table.

'It's won't take an hour for you to reply, Angad tell me?'

Angad turned around with a grin, he moved closer to her to hug but Kannan put her hand forwards. 'Angad you can't run away from your responsibilities, come one what will you do with out me?'

'Kannan, As far as I know, you are my manager, you organize everything for me and I play my role. Why should I remember when I got you? I can't do anything with out you because you will stay with me forever.

He quickly moved forward and kissed her on her cheeks and left saying, 'I love you'.

Kannan smiled, this was Angad, her Angad. He won't change no matter how many times you would insist him too change, he is too stubborn. She sighed thinking what will happen if he was a father, no that'll be too much.

After few minutes Angad came down dressed in jeans and blue top.

'Angad'

'yeah'

'So where are we going?'

'erm I think you are my manager, you should know!' he wined.

'Ufff' she stormed out of the house, with Angad grinning, following her.

In New York, Karan Johar Office.

Karan and Kripa entered Karan's office. Karan got up from his chair greeted both of them. Karan and Kripa took seat besides each other, opposite to Karan.J.

'Kripa and Karan I have a very goof offer for you, this offer is not good for your careers but also for your future security.'

Karan and Kripa looked at each then back at Karan.J confused.

'you are not the only people whom you will be working with. You will be working with Mr and Mrs Angad Khanna.'

'Hmmm the name sounds so familiar; I think I have heard it somewhere.' Karan replied.

'You are right Mr.Kapoor, Angad Khanna is well known Asian singer in London and of course in the India.'

'Are you talking about Angad khanna' Kripa exclaimed in excitement. Both karan's looked at Kripa with question in their eyes. Kripa looked away with embarrassment. Karan smiled at her innocence and child ness.

'Of course I am, After all how many popular khanna's singer is there? I presume you are a great fan of Angad?' Karan J asked.

Kripa smiled,' of course I am, Is it wrong for a singer to be a fan of another singer?'

'Of course not'

'So what's the offer?' Karan asked.

'Well as I was saying, the offer is to launch your concert worldwide. Of course this includes world tour.'

Kripa is bit hesitant at first but then tries to speak when Karan stops her from speak ahead by holding her hands.

'How long is it for?' Kripa asked

'Well it depends on you first response from your first concert with Angad, we always make the first check whether the audience agree with your of course on screen couple, so there is not much I can say.

'What if they like it?'

'Well, that'll be certainly a good response than we all can decide and arrange for full tour schedule. What do you say?'

'I think we should go ahead.' Karan said.

'I think that's settled than'. He took out some important documention showed it to Kripa to signed it'

Kripa signed it with no further hesitation. With that they both left the office.

'karan'? Kripa said, as they walked towards their car.

'Hmm'

'Why did you agree with this, you know how long the world tour  is for, you still agreed for this?'

'yeah, I thought why not have a relaxing break for myself where you can't bug me at all'!'

'Karan!' Kripa wined. With a micheavious glint in her eyes, 'Oh Mr. Kapoor, you forgot something, Let me remind you, I am going on a tour and to meet my favourite rock star, Angad Khanna, he's so hot' she said dreamingly.

Karan eyes her madly, 'yeah well, I think there are more hot people than Angad like Brad pit, David Beckham'

'Oh shut up, Karan, you can't even lie to me, admit it you are jealous!'

'What ever'

Kannan stopped the car in front of the huge building. They stepped inside with Angad following her and reach the 130th floor...

'Angad' Kannan said

'Yeah'

'Please for god sake, take this seriously and don't even try to play with me again'.

Angad eyes lit up with a grin on her face, 'What do you mean by playing, I did not get that. Would you mind repeating it?'

'Shut up' with that Kannan walked to ahead and stopped in front of the door. She knocked and soon they heard the voice saying, 'Come in'

They both enter the office stood up to shake hands with Sharukh Khan (SRK). SRK kissed Kannan on both of her cheeks, Angad got red as tomato. Kannan saw this sight and giggled.

'Please make your self comfortable' SRK mentioned towards the Sofa.

'How are you both doing?'

'Very good' Kannan replied. Angad on the whole time sat there on the sofa, but secretly he was playing games on his cell phone that was hidden so they can't see it. After every few seconds would glance up and smile pretending that he is listening to the conversation. Meanwhile Kannan was aware of this, she would try to nudge at Angad sometimes but then again he would go back at his games.                                                   

'So what do you say Mr.Khanna?' SRK asked.

Angad quickly glances up as the mention of his name. He smiles and changes his expression into serious Business way and glances side ways to Kannan who's also waiting for his response. He sees her smiling. He smiled back and look towards SRK.

'Well As long the offer gives me profit, I'll go along with it'

''That's decided than, I would like you to complete some formalities and then I'll give you a call.'

Angad signed the papers that SRK gave him and stood up both shake hands. Before he can kiss Kannan on both cheeks, Angad had his arms around her. Kannan smiled. And they both left!

They sat in the restaurant facing the statue of liberty. The scene was wonderful. Kripa was just awed.

'This is so beautiful' Kripa said.

'Not as beautiful as you' Karan said back.

Kripa faced Karan saw him smiling at her, there was some mischievous glint in his eyes. Their eyes met, Kripa shies away whilst Karan smiled.

'Why did you agree with the offer?' Kripa asked suddenly.

'What do you mean?'

'Karan, don't you get it, I have to go to the world tour! That could take one year'

'So, it will only happen if your first concert with Angad is successful!'

'It will be, what about the rest?'

'Kripa, didn't you read the contract, it said from my company they will sponsor your and Angad costumes , so that means I will be with you!'

'Really!' Kripa beamed excitedly.

Karan nodded.

'That'll be so fun and with Angad with me of course' Kripa said eyeing Karan, whose smiled just vanished and a frown took place.

A week passed with normal happenings. Everyone was busy in their life that they had forgotten about the upcoming concert, the biggest festival of their life. When suddenly they both got calls from the Karan Johar to set the date for their upcoming concert. Their first concert did not include Karan or Kannan because they will only start once they start the proper tour schedule after performing their first concert.

Kripa and Karan made their way to the airport, holding hand, silently. If they spoke, they would be letting out too much and it will become too difficult, it was best for them to stay quiet. Neither of them wanted to say Good bye because it would be meaning they won't meet again.

They checked in and waited for the boarding to announce. They both wished, somehow the time could freeze so that they won't have to bear this moment.

Kripa hugged Karan tightly as if fearing for something. Since they were married, they have not been apart for that long. Karan embraced her back.

Their name was announced.

Kripa held on to Karan for long, she pressed her lips on his neck. Karan pulled away and kissed her on her forehead and lips. They held each other for quite long when her name was announced second. A teary Kripa pulled away and looked into his eyes, 'I love you and miss me'

'Is that a thing to ask? Of course I will miss you. Now stop crying like a baby otherwise I have to feed you!'

Kripa laughed tearfully and smiled.

As they both was about to let go, when karan pulled her back from her waist and placed a soft kiss on her lips. ' Don't hang too much with Angad khanna'

Kripa laughed, ' Someone is jealous…'

'Don't worry, Angad khanna is my favourite rock star but you Karan Kapoor are my love.' She kissed him on his lips again. Karan smiled.

'I love you too'.

They both parted away and went towards their direction. Karan waited for her to disappear.

'Kannan now please give me a kiss after I am going away from you/'

'Angad!'

They both stood at the airport near the boarding point.

'What Kannan.'

'How will you manage yourself? Do you want me to appoint a personal secretary or sor?' Kannan asked

'I don't need any when you are with me' Angad whispered in her ear, passionately. Kannan blushed.

Their name was announced.

Before Angad can ask for anything, Kannan hugged Angad and he embraced her back.

'Angad, take care of yourself and I mean it this time'

'Kannan I am grown up, I can take care of myself'

'Yeah right'

'Acha, I will miss you too much'.

'Me too, ring me after you get their and don't flirt with anyone'

'Are you jealous?'

'no'

'Then?'

'I just don't want my sweet, hot husband to get slapped' she teased.

'kannan!' Angad wined.

The boarding announced their name.

'I'll miss you' Kannan said.

'is that it' Angad replied sad.

Kannan nodded.

'I'll miss you too'.'

The boarding announced. They both turned to go. When suddenly Kannan run to him and hugged and quickly kissed him on his lips.

Angad smiled. 'I love you'

'I love you too.'

The both took seats in their planes and landed on Dubai where they both will be exchanging their planes.

Kripa was awed at the sight of Dubai airport. She has heard a lot about it and knows she knew why it is like that. She then hears some yelling 'Angad khanna'. Her face lit up with excitement but at the same time she knew her limits. She saw a huge gathered around some one. She presumed it could be Angad.

She was about to go when she heard her name being called. Soon after she was crowded by her fans asking for her autograph.

Angad on the hand noticed this but was not aware that she was the same girl who he is going to do the concert with.

Their names announced and both made their way to the flight.

Kripa sat near the window. She looked out the window and saw the Dubai airport. The airport outside was like a long rectangular building shape, all made with the glass.

She her book out and started reading it. Angad approached his seats saw a lady's face in the book.

'Thank God, I have some one to accompany to me' he thought

He took a seat besides her and starts humming a song, 'KYPH remix'. As soon he starts humming the song, Kripa becomes surprised and lowers down the book. It was Angad. She stares at him with wide eyes, lit up with excitement.

As soon Angad turns he saw Kripa for the first time of his life. He was taken back by her beauty, she looked like an angel. Kripa blinks her eye lashes few times whether she is dreaming or not but no, it is real.

Angad stares at her for few seconds but then both looks away as if they have some responsibilities.

After few seconds, 'Hi, you must know me, I am Angad.' They both shook their hands.

They both felt something at the touch but then ignored.

'Who does not know you?'

'that's right' he grinned.

Kripa eyed him for few minutes as if expecting him to recognize her as they both will do the concerts together.

'And you must be?' Angad asked.

Kripa starred at him with narrowed. What does he think of himself, I am performing with him and who am I? Don't worry Angad khanna, you will know soon.

'You don't know me?' Kripa asked surprised?

She must be a fan or maybe my old girl friend. He thought.

'As far I can remember, I don't know you.'

'Oh, that's great' she replied with a sarcasm in her voice.

'Excuse me?' Angad asked confused.

'erm nothing, I am Tanya!'

'Nice to meet you, Tanya'

'Same here!'

Karan was right, uff what does he think of himself, complimenting himself a lot and ignore me! I'll show him I am also equal to him or rather more than him. Stupid. She thought.

Coming up: It get's interesting!

I hope you'll enjoy the part.

And lastly please COMMENT!

Love

sanya

pal89711 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part 😊 😊
continue soon 😊 😊 😊
..Mira.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow awsome part! cont soon!
~mira~
baby_princess thumbnail
πŸ‘ Wow...that part was great!! this story is really interesting!! keep up the good work!
night girl thumbnail
wow to good continue soon cant wait for the next part i want to know what will happen between angad and kripa πŸ˜‰
mpatel97508 thumbnail
that was and awesome part sanya didi!! 😳
continue when you can! πŸ˜ƒ
kripa has a bad impression of angad! πŸ˜†
SNoorien92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha. it was funny & great. i luved it. continue soon. can't wait.

shaheera
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
Sour Skittles thumbnail
wow cont soon..cant wait to see wht happens between angad and kripa......
himani