Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

a serious thought to consider

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
How far would you go to save a loved one?

I think I know what Jeevika is going to do BUT what I really want to see in the next few episodes are the reactions.  

Now for me, the instant reaction I have is that the Vadera family will be opposed to Jeevika sacrificing the baby to save Manvi.  

I really really really hope and want the CV's to have each member of the Vadera family consider the situation and instead of deciding what Jeevika should do, to put themselves in her place.  

It is easy for anyone to say Jeevika should do this or that but what if it was YOU.  How far would I go to save someone I loved and how much would i be willing to sacrifice?

The Vaderas lost a beloved son, a brother, husband and father.  

Dadaji:  what if he could have saved his son but his own life would have been put at risk?  What would he have done? what if he had to choose between his sons?

Swamini:  same as above or even relate it to Viren. How far would she go to save him?  OK, she would easily give her life but would she - let's say - put Virat's life in danger to save Viren?

Viren:  he is very close to his brother.   what if his brother's life was in danger.  Would he put his life at risk to save his brother? At the cost of maybe having his child grow up without a father like he had to? 

Chacha & chachi:  they are parents.  A different perspective there.  

Basically, I am asking the CV's to have each family member really think about this instead of having them gang up against Jeevika.  

And different perspectives from the family members can only add to this tense drama.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mizznaunnatiaanu1989nrithyaoSuarezsiya803..Serendipity..

VirMan_Ria Senior Member
VirMan_Ria
VirMan_Ria

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Well said! I so agree with you! :)
The CVs better use their brains properly or this show isn't gonna be unique anymore!
siya803 Goldie
siya803
siya803

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
i dont want viren to support abortion.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top