Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
bidz awsome yar ..but seriously they need to hire some cvs to explore their chemistry and write some good scenes for them no doubt they have excellent other tracks but this aspect is missing ..

i dont meant INTENSE scenes by chemistry i mean after prateek exposure in janat resort they had excellent scenes in corridor and and date at dhabba even early episodes where nanhi goes missing and early PL office tracks had good chemistry . but they never tried to explore this aspect properly ..

if cvs reading this thread they better bring back amit or maan sigh or instead of jayesh bring other another writer to handle this matter .

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Bidzie: Nice post! Liked them all, about MM!

Yes you said it right! It looks like the writers din't write anything for Mohan and Megha, for the sightseeing sequence! 😃 They had left them to roam around on their own and that is what we are seeing! I think that's how its going to be outside Nepal where the focus will be to cover the Nepal places instead of MM or MMNA! We will be seeing Kunal and Akanksha there and not Mohan and Megha! That's anyway the flaw with the script coverage, they din't tell them what to do while siteseeing! 😆 Sometimes in such cases, if the actors are friendly enough and share their thoughts/talk in general, then that will reflect on the scenes, but here that's missing too! Anyway if the script isn't there then what can they do!

I think, the shopping and dinner date with dance, might compensate to these missing gaps! Hopefully but we never know what's planned there as well!😉

I do understand that MM is not just like any other newly wed couple.. They are so different that they have come for HM with the kids! Obviously their HM moments also will be different! But Yes, the CVs shud use Mohan-Megha chemistry to some more extent! Shudn't this HM sequence be a memorable one for MM so that this will also be the basis to bring them back together in future! They need not show physical attraction but it looks like the heart-heart communication is also missing! CVs please do something about that! If at all you are planning to bring MM together after the TR! Else it will be either your way or the highway 😆
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the w'ful analysis 👏👏👏 ' however hard I try and wish away something ' it always comes back to haunt and upset me'.the episode analysis gives me some respite '.

You have said it all'..agree with you completely '.

Nice to see Megha finally back to normal ' they have taken  the nok jhok a little too far'somehow did not quite like her dialog after she woke up in the morning. I don't like her referring to Mohan as aadmi everytime ' but then that's me.

With u on everything about Mr. and Mrs. Bhatnagar. It is very important to have that one person in life who doesn't expect a sorry or thank u ' I sincerely hope that is an underlying hint from Megha and she remembers it. The scene where Mohan looks around at Megha, children in the morning was a very well thought out one. Nanhi and Addu looked as if they really slept off'.maybe it was the same shot repeated. Everytime Mohan looks at Megha ' that caramel gaze ' my heart skips a few beats'tere nainon ke aagan mein ...will remain my fav ...

When Mohan and Addu were watching Megha and Nanhi shopping ' I almost thought Mohan would make Addu click a few pics'..wonder why they forgot the Mohan Addu bonding track'

I think they have introduced so many characters and track ' managing quality screen space and episodes is becoming an issue. We did not see much of Guru's Baapu and his gyan.

I have nothing to say about the R scenes ' though can't help wondering what she was doing standing against the door of each room checking on room #s and names. She could have done it from her desk. That was dumb.

I have very little to say about Venu - not a track that I personally enjoy again thats me.

Precap ' something to fondly look forward to.

Can there be anything more perfect than the family pic at the end of the dance ? I don't think we will see a family as awesome as the Bhatnagars on Indian Telly. 

Edited by Lekz - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone for your wonderful replies. I'm glad that you all liked my post and shared your thoughts here. Will try to reply to everyone tomorrow as it's midnight here. :) Love you all!!!
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
nicely written bidzie...u dont miss any part...v v well written...actually this ridz's new vamp avathar has gotten into my head, i forgot all the good things happened in yesterday's episode...after reading ur post, i understood that what even good scenes kal mila uske baare mem, mene kuch likha hi nahi...ye ridz bhi na...dimag ko damage karke rakti hai...

u said it perfectly abt MM's morning scene...finally some good words from megha...loved it... and i wanted more...more MM romantic dialogues...marriage ke baad itna tho chahiye...and how megha went to the shop...ye tho abhi cvs ko bhi pata nahi...loved venu, but as u said heavy make up...and v tight dress...

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Bag On bidz
you have correctly picked up the cons and pros
Especially cons are Spot On
sim_ran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice dear i still maintain reading epi analysis is much better than watching the episode...keep it coming...
Nice episode...especially the morning scene of MM and Mohan's blunder...was hilarious..🤣
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You said it all...especially about the chemistry between the leads, Mohan's intensity and Megha's sensitivity are completely missing. As such this show has completely changed, it no longer the same old NBT, where there was attention to detail in every second of the episode. But for god's sake atleast maintain some consistency and continuity and most importanlty allow the leads to develop the relationship, its some times the nok-jhok, kids or guru who drop in between whenever they have a chance to stay alone.