HT [M] - The EX Factor

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
  • 24 Aug 2012
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)
  • Kavita Awaasthi kavita.awaasthi@ hindustantimes. com

The ex factor

Twist in the Balika Vadhu tale; Jagya returns to Anandi on the day of her engagement

If balika vadhu Anandi (Pratyusha Banerjee) and Jagya's (Shashank Vyas) divorce wasn't shocking enough, viewers can expect another dramatic twist in the tale. After walking out of his wedding ceremony, Jagya will be seen in a pensive mood in the upcoming episodes. Ultimately, he will return to his family and Anandi, and ask for their forgiveness. But things will take a sharp turn when he will witness Anandi getting engaged to Shiv (Sidharth Shukla).

Excited about these developments, Pratyusha says, "Since she didn't have many options, Anandi accepted her family's decision on her divorce. Even though she doesn't love Shiv, she is willing to give a second marriage her best shot. Yet, she misses Jagya, as she has been with him since childhood. I am eager to see the audience's response (to the new development)." Adds Shashank, "My character has all the possible shades. He has been a good son, a bad husband, a passionate lover and even a villain of sorts when he hurt Anandi. Now he is a guilt-ridden man. I don't think I could have asked for more from the show."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeh tou fact hai these three youngsters prats anjum and shansayank kia acting karte hain zabardast, it is prolly why that the new additon of shivs family dont get the bv feel yet, these three are just awesome, even shiv ku abhi koi zada shades nhn dhekaine ka moqa mila hai till now there is hardly any great acting more of a gallant and adorable looks which is great but i want more of his character dev , these three have shown all colors of character, waiting for sid to show some too

Originally posted by: sukvilove

i want to see sid aka shiv as passionate lover.

Well yea but in Indian  serials they show passion only by altering the background music n close ups of face expressions...n then at the time of making love they show the flowers in clsoe up or lights off 😉