Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: fansush

hiii fatimaa...🤗

awww that was such a cute confession...!

loved it...n *phew*  thnks preet..finally!...n meher too..😳

now waiting for sm cute moments!

Yes finally!!  ðŸ˜†  They've confessed  

Thanks for reading Rasika ðŸ¤—
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Yay!!  Only 2 more pages til my new thread  ...  
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Meet creation by Snehal...

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Prem & Preet by Snehal...

Edited by ummesulaiman - 9 years ago
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Oh!...Bennu I see you've become an IF-Rockerz too...

yes

thank you
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Are you back from your trip?
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
normally dekha jaye to log pehle confess karte hai uske baad kiss...but han to pehle kiss then confession that too becoz meher bugged poor preet to say it ðŸ¤£
but they both are too adorable 
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_28

normally dekha jaye to log pehle confess karte hai uske baad kiss...but han to pehle kiss then confession that too becoz meher bugged poor preet to say it ðŸ¤£

but they both are too adorable 

Thanks for reading Kiran.  ðŸ¤—

Hope your dad feels better soon.
bhagyashree2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi fatima

Finally my exams got over and so does my birthday and after that the first thing that I am doing is to come here and comment
Ok so lets start chapter wise

Chap 22

I dont beleive meher tried to be a superwomen for saving romeo
I mean in a way it is cute but practically who does that from a 10th or 12th floor of a building

And then again we get Mr. Khan I think till the time preet and meher are in mumbai his duty is going to stick around them only

And now coming to preet oh god meher will definitely give preet a heart attack matlab har baar bechara tv on karega aur saamne meher ko dekhega
This have really become hilarious
Well preet shouting at meher and their hug was really sweet
Preet trying his stupid antics to stop meher was real fun

Chap 23

Well at the start only you proved the saying " think of the devil and the devil is here" correct what I mean to say is gaurav have just mentioned about someone coming in meher's life and here comes the entry of mr. Rajveer.
You know what I just love to see preet jealous and I am sure he must be thinking what kali jabaan does gaurav have but thank god unlike aadha ishq you did not made preet sulk around with jealousy for 2 to 3 chaps
Ohh and the kitchen fight from kis desh was perfect adaptation for this situation

Now coming to the kiss it was just so perfect and came just at the right time and the cofession was superb and unique

But one thing for which I will have to praise you is that you have written so many stories on MEET and each one of them have a different style of confession all are diff from one another like the 2 times confession in aadha ishq where 1 actually sounded like an insult and the other was out of fear and jealousy then in dus bahane where it was so sweet I mean it was a confession in which preet was scared and all your stories are so different like in this one you made meher to tell preet to admit that he loves her I mean he just kissed her and still kept quite I must say this was by far the best confession

Now I am done with commenting and from here my wait for the next part starts as I am really very excited to know how will preet and meher be as couple in this story and face the challenges together

Well I also want to say that I agree
with preet that in the start of this story who would have thought that they will fall in love I mean we all know that this is a meet story and eventually they have to be together and only because of that we were able to imagine them together back there otherwise there would have been no chance that anyone would think that they will be a couple just like kis desh

Edited by bhagyashree2011 - 9 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhagyashree2011

Hi fatima

Finally my exams got over and so does my birthday and after that the first thing that I am doing is to come here and comment
Ok so lets start chapter wise

Welcome back dear...and ...

When was it?...do tell...we'll remember to wish you in advance next time.