Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Everyone...

For those who don't know me...let me introduce myself...I'm Fatima...

A huge Kis Desh Fan and a die hard Meetian...

Welcome to my little world on India-Forums...

Here I hope to share some of my own creativity as well as my appreciation for work others have done.

Enjoy your stay...

Link to:  

(Credit: All tags and dividers by appy_indy-KD)

Edited by ummesulaiman - 9 years ago

(Banner by Aishu)

(Banner by Shruti)

(Banner by Arch.Archu)

(Banner by Liana.We&Art)

(Banner by Ummesulaiman)

(Banner by -Faiza-)

(Banner and Title idea by Faiza)

(banner by MJHT1)

(banner by MJHT1)

I hope to add to the list as I continue to write...
Do leave a comment...I'd love to hear your thoughts... 

So...It's no big secret that I absolutely...

❤️ Love ❤️ Love ❤️ Love ❤️...Preet & Meher...

With a capital L mind you...

Want to know why?  Click on the links below and check them out in action for yourself...

April 28, 2008 - Meet's first meeting
    Timing: 12:40-18:35 

April 29, 2008 - Preet comes to apologize to Meher & Preet-Lalit Towel scene 
    Timing: 0:40-3:40 & 14:48-17:05

May 7, 2008 - Preet sees Meher while jogging
    Timing: 14:08 - 15:55

May 19, 2008 - Meher is accused of ruining Preet's shirt
    Timing: 5:00 - 9:05

June 3, 2008 - Preet hears Daljeet singing Prem Ki Diwani & then films Lalit
Timing 1:54 - 5:48

August 4, 2008 - Meher dances imitating the Junejas
    Timing: 18:02 - 21:15

August 26, 2008 - Preet sees Meher at Herman's office
    Timing: 7:00 - 8:31

September 29, 2008 - Preet and Meher hug in the rain
    Timing: 9:00 - 14:35 

September 30, 2008 - Meet rangoli scene
    Timing: 0:35 - 1:45

December 2, 2008 - Meet wedding
     Timings: 8:10-9:35 and 15:34 - 20:18 

December 4, 2008 - Daljeet confronts Meet
      Timings: 9:00 - 16:35

December 8, 2008 - Meet dusting scene
      Timings: 1:00-2:45, 6:22-8:46, and 14:11-15:23

December 11, 2008 - Meet dhadkan scene
      Timings: 15:06-17:50

December 16, 2008 - Meher gives Preet his B-day gift
      Timings: 7:04-11:30

December 18, 2008 - Preet apologizes to Meher for Ash's behavior
      Timings: 2:57-5:28

December 30, 2008 - Preet rescues Meher
      Timings: 3:10-6:20

December 31, 2008 - Meher sews Preet's coat and they get late
       Timings 7:08-8:40 and 9:53-13:37

January 7, 2009 - Meher sews Preet's button
       Timing: 2:09-5:56

January 8, 2009 - Preet invites Meher on a dinner date
        Timing: 14:20-15:48

January 12, 2009 - Meet dinner date and run in with Herman and Maya
        Timings: 1:56-5:21 and 13:15 -16:35 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh8atJMpen4

January 13, 2009 - Meet Taxi ride, Preet cute scene with Lalit
       Timings:0:00-1:22 and 12:44-16:15

January 15, 2009 - Meet comfort Lalit when Gaytri is missing 
       Timing: 0:00-1:44

January 22, 2009 - Preet wipes Flour from Meher's Hair, Meet give Lalit Lodi gift for Veera
       Timing: 1:21-3:43 + 10:12-12:43

January 27, 2009 - Meet rescue Ash 
       Timing: 0:00-2:07, 10:54-12:40, and 15:55-17:09

February 3, 2009 - Meet hug while Ash looks on 
       Timing: 10:36-11:55

February 12, 2009 - Preet-Prem reunion hug, Preet plays a prank on Prem   
       Timing: 0:-2:45 + 13:54-21:01

February 13, 2009 - Meet play prank on Heer, Preet demands halwa from Heer 
        Timing: 0:00-3:40 and 16:40-19:00

February 16, 2009 - Preet & family fight over Heer's halwa
       Timing: 0:00-6:00

February 17, 2009 - Preet teases Meher about her DDLJ dream 
       Timing: 13:39 - 16:05

February 19, 2009 - Meet juice scene and handhold
       Timing: 4:47 - 7:45

February 20, 2009 - Meher reassures Preet
Timing: 3:14-5:04

February 24, 2009 - Preet tells Prem he wants to grow up, Preet teases Lalit about cigarette
Timing: 6:21-8:15 and 14:00-15:10

February 26 - Meet tease Premeer about sharing room, then find their own room decorated
Timing: 5:20-10:40 and 13:25-15:16

March 4, 2009 - Meet scene on the garden terrace
Timing 14:04-16:12

March 17, 2009 - Meet talk on the phone and think Heer is pregnant
Timing: 1:39 - 4:10

March 18, 2009 - Preet blasts Herman and Maya for insulting Meher
Timing:1:48-11:40

March 24, 2009 - Meher looks on as Preet teases Lalit and gets chased
Timing: 12:39 - 15:30

March 25, 2009 - Preet compliments Meher & Meher sees Preet with another girl and is jealous
Timing: 1:23-2:30 & 11:02-11:52

March 26, 2009 - Meet dance at Herman's party
Timings: 0:00-7:11

April 1, 2009 - Meet at Herman's wedding
Timing:14:01-15:15 & 19:29-22:10

April 6, 2009 - Meher looks for Preet
Timing: 11:43-15:42

April 8, 2009 - Meet at Maya's moon dikhayi - Balle Balle Amristsar to LA
Timing: 15:54-20:25

April 9, 2009 - Preet teases Veera about being pregnant & Meet play dumb charades
Timing: 2:12-4:50 & 16:05-19:00

April 17, 2009 - Meet watch Maya perform Zara Zara Touch Me
Timing: 2:57-3:41

April 23, 2009 - Meher scared that Preet will beat her
Timing: 10:03 - 14:45

April 30, 2009 - Meet first kiss
Timings: 3:56-7:52

May 1, 2009 - Preet misses Meher and talks with her on the phone
Timings: 14:10 - 17:06

May 4, 2009 - Meet fight in the disco
Timing: 17:59-19:10

May 5, 2009 - Meher angry at Preet outside disco
Timing: 0:00-8:00

May 5, 2009 - Preet climbs onto the window to see Meher
Timing: 13:15-17:57

May 7, 2009 - Meet stuck in the snow
Timing: 0:00-2:18 & 6:39-9:19

June 30, 2009 - Meet post leap & Karva  Chaut scenes
Timings: 3:43-6:50 & 15:00-15:52

July 15, 2009 - Preet tells Meher about Premeer meeting in India
Timing: 15:47 - 18:01

July 16, 2009 - Meet at Prem's engagement party
Timings: 0:00-1:22 & 12:45-16:30

September 2, 2009 - Meet welcome Ganpati, Ladoo scene, Aarti, and later talk in their room
Timing: 3:00 -11:21 & 13:52-15:20

September 11, 2009 - Meet worried about Prem's engagement to Geet
Timing: 6:50 - 8:00

October 9, 2009 Meet Masti at Premeer wedding & dance to Balle Balle
Timing:0:00-6:15 & 9:35-16:57

October 12, 2009 - Meet - joote de do paise le lo
Timing:0:00 - 9:00

(Please PM me if you find a scene I have missed)

A new set of creations will be posted corresponding to a Meet scene for each month

(Free for use - Avis by AASUS)

I love to share things. 

The following are creations and written works by other very talented Meetians.

All credit goes to them.

Please comment on the following:

Wait!!  Don't leave yet...

Did I also mention that I'm a huge fan of the multi-talented Sushant Singh Rajput?

.a.k.a. Preet Juneja

(Banner Credit MJHT1)

Do check out the following links:

Lovely thread... The creations are awesome... Kudos to them who created it...

The SS- She's having a baby----- R u planning to write or have you already written it... Can you plz gimme the link if its already written?

Preet-Meher❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Summary:

Loosely based on the John Hughes movie by the same name.  This 4 part short story focuses on a young couple...Preet and Meher Juneja...and their trek into the realm of first time parenthood.

Table of Contents

It was a bright and sunny Saturday morning, as Preet strolled into the house, and plopped down on the sofa.  He had just finished mowing the lawn, trimming the bushes, and putting a new coat of paint on the garage door, and now he was exhausted. 

"Preet is that you?" Meher called out from the kitchen.

"Hmm...Yeah it's me Meher", said Preet. "I'm done with all the chores".

"Good", said Meher, as she appeared with a tray.  "I fixed you a snack and some ice cold lemonade".

"Thanks Meher, you didn't have to", said Preet as he kissed his wife on the cheek and promptly took the tray from her.  "I don't want you to over exert yourself in these last days".

"Last days!"  laughed Meher.  She patted her bulging stomach, as Preet carefully helped her sit down on the sofa, and put some cushions behind her for extra comfort.  "Preet, I'm pregnant not terminally ill".

"I know...", said Preet, as he pulled the coffee table closer and helped Meher prop her feet up.  "But you know how your parents are always lecturing me on whether or not I'm taking good care of you.  I mean do you have any idea what your dad would do to me if he found out you were fixing sandwiches for me instead of the other way around?  Not to mention that body builder brother of yours, Nihal".

"Um...Uh...Preet isn't there a game on today that you'd like to watch?"  asked Meher as she quickly grabbed the remote and turned the TV on.  "Baseball, football, basketball?  Let's see what ESPN has to say?"

Preet raised an eybrow questioningly.  Hmm, he thought, Biwi distracting me towards TV, something is up.  "Okay Meher, what's wrong?" he asked.

"Wrong?  Heh heh...Why would anything be wrong?" asked Meher.

"You hate when I watch sports, and now you're actually telling me to do so.  So something must be wrong", said Preet.

"Nothing's wrong", insisted Meher.  She picked up a sandwich and stuffed her mouth with it.  "It's just that my mom called", she said in a muffled voice.

"What?!" cried Preet.  "Don't tell me...she wants to come over for a visit right?"

"No...I mean yes...I mean both of our mothers want to come by for a visit", said Meher with a weak smile.

"Oh great!  There goes my weekend" cried Preet.

"Well...they wanted to see how we set up the nursery", said Meher.  "Besides, it was your mother, not just mine, so how was I supposed to say no?"

"Like this...No", said Preet making a face.  "Meher, they don't want to see the nursery, they want to come by and meddle.  It's what our parents have been doing ever since we got married.  First they said we got married too young.  Then they worried about why we were living in an apartment.  When we bought the house they worried about why we weren't starting a family yet.  And now that the baby is coming, they were upset as to why we decided not to find out the sex of the baby.  It's like we totally messed up their pink or blue shopping plans.  In fact, I bet they're probably coming over to see what color we painted the nursery so they can find some fault in that too".

"Preet", said Meher, "Maybe they worry more for us, because we're the youngest in our families.  In any case...you know they mean well don't you?"

"Maybe", sighed Preet.  "But I tell you...sometimes being the youngest in the family seems like a curse.  I mean, no one second guesses Prem Bhaiya or Herman Bhaiya.  Everyone still thinks I'm incompetent".

"I don't think you're incompetent Preet", grinned Meher.  "In fact I think you're the best husband in the whole wide world".

Preet smiled and leaned over and kissed Meher.  "And that's why I love you so much", he said.

"I love you too", said Meher.  "And now I'll leave you to your sports.  Ma and Gaytri Chachee are not coming over until lunch time so you can have the rest of the morning to yourself".

Preet smiled as he watched Meher waddle off towards the kitchen.  After about half-an-hour of flipping channels, Preet finally gave into the boredom coupled with exhaustion from his earlier chores, and settled back onto the cozy sofa for a nap. 

About an hour later...

"Preet!" screeched Meher.

"Wha...What happened?!" cried a startled Preet.  Still groggy from his nap, he quickly went in search of Meher, and found her standing at the top of the stairs.  He ran up to her side and asked, "What's wrong Meher?"

"Preet", said a very nervous looking Meher, "I think my water just broke".

"What do you mean you think your water just broke?" asked Preet.  "Either it did or it didn't.  I mean, you may just have lost control of your bladder function, depending on the pressure the baby may have just applied...or..."

"Preet!" screamed Meher, as she grabbed him by his shirt with both hands.  "My water just broke!  I think we should call the hospital!"

"Right!" said Preet, running down the stairs.

"Preet!" cried Meher.

"Oh!  Sorry", said Preet, as he ran back up the stairs and helped Meher come down.  He then quickly ran and got the obstetrician's number Meher had posted on the fridge door and gave it to her.

Meher called her doctor and informed her of her condition.  "Preet, I spoke with Dr. Davis and she said we should check into the hospital".

"I don't understand", said Preet.  "Weren't you supposed to have contractions and we were supposed to do those breathing exercises...Hee Hee Hooo...Hee Hee Hooo?"

As if on cue, Meher bent over in pain.  "Ugh!  Preet!  Hospital!"

"Right", said Preet.  "Don't worry about a thing Meher.  We won't be like those couples who wind up having their baby on the freeway or something.  We've been prepared for this day ever since you entered your last trimester.  Your bag is all packed and'..."

"Ugh!"  Meher cried out in pain.  "Preet, will you please shut up and take me to the hospital?!"

"Right", said Preet.  He quickly ran up to their bedroom, picked up his watch, cell phone, and wallet, then ran down to the coats' closet in the main hall, and pulled out a small suitcase.  He picked up the car keys from the hook by the door, and ran out to the garage.  He then threw the suitcase in the back seat of the car, and quickly sped off towards the hospital. 

"It's a good thing the hospital is only 10 minutes away, right Meher?" said Preet.  He glanced at the empty seat next to him.  Oh Crap! He thought, as he quickly turned the car around.  How could I forget to bring Meher?!      

When Preet got back home, Meher was being helped out of the house by Teji and Gaytri.

"There he is", cried Gatyri.

"Preet...of all the silly things to do" added Teji.  "How could you forget Meher?"

"It's nice to see you too Chachee Ji", sighed Preet.

"There he goes with the sarcasm", cried Teji as she watched Preet take Meher's hand from her and lead her to the car.  "How did he think he was going to have the baby without Meher?"

"Oh give him a break Teji", cried Gaytri.  "It's their first baby.  He's just nervous.  In fact I'm sure they both are".

"I bet you wouldn't be so calm about the matter if this had happened to Kulraj or Veera", countered Teji.

"Guys!" cried Meher.  "If you don't mind, you can carry on the debate, and we'll proceed to the hospital".

"Oh dear...I'm so sorry", cried Teji.  "You must be in so much pain.  Are you sure you don't want us to take you to the hospital?"

"No Ma", said Meher.  "I have Preet with me.  I'll be fine.  Why don't you call Papaji and Heer Didi, and we'll see you after I check into the hospital".

"Alright sweetie", said Teji, as she gave her daughter a reassuring hug.  "We'll catch up to you guys shortly.  And Preet, take care of my baby girl".

"I will", sighed Preet. 

Preet helped Meher sit in the car.  "Sorry Meher", he said, as he buckled her seat belt for her.  "I don't know what happened.  I guess I just got nervous.  Your mom already thinks I'm an idiot, and now she has proof".

"It's okay Preet", said Meher with a weak smile.  "What's important is that you're with me now.  But...um...can we like go now, because it really hurts".

"Sure", smiled Preet, "just remember to breathe...Hee Hee Hooo". 

It wasn't long before Preet and Meher checked into the hospital.  A nurse came by and helped Meher sit in a wheel chair, and then took her to the maternity ward.  Preet in the meantime filled out the necessary paperwork.  He was about to go join Meher in her room when his parents, in-laws and Prem and Heer walked in. 

"Preet!" cried Prem as he hugged his younger brother.

"Hey PB...Heer Bhabi...what are you guys doing here?" asked Preet.

"Ma called us as soon as you guys left for the hospital, so we came right over", explained Prem. 

"PB we just checked in", smiled Preet.  "The baby isn't here yet". 

"I know", grinned Prem, "but I wouldn't have missed this for the world.  My baby brother is going to be a Papa!  And I'm going to be a Taoo!"

"And a Maasa!" added Heer.  "How is Meher doing Preet?"

"She's fine", said Preet.  "Just a little nervous, considering it's her first time and all".

"Yes I know how that is", smiled Heer.  "Well you tell her that we're all here for moral support, and anxiously waiting for the good news to come.  Oh and give her this", she said handing Preet a small teddy bear.  "It's from Chahat.  It's her lucky teddy.  She wanted to come to the hospital and greet her new baby cousin, but I didn't know how long the labor would be.  We'll go pick her up as soon as the baby comes".

"Thanks Heer Bhabi", smiled Preet.  He took the stuffed toy from Heer and hugged his brother once again before walking towards the elevators leading to the maternity ward.  This is it, he thought, as a small smile slowly began to creep up to his lips.  In a little while, he was going to be a papa.

A shortwhile later, Preet was standing at the maternity ward's nurses' station.  A nurse double checked Meher's room number, then handed him a cap and gown to wear. 

"Is this really necessary?" asked Preet as he passed his hand over his hair.

"Just procedures Mr. Juneja", said the nurse, "Trust me, the last thing your wife is going to care about right now is how your hair looks".

"Right", Preet grinned.  He put the teddy bear he was holding on the station's desk, and quickly slipped the cap and gown on.  The nurse helped him tie the gown's strings, then led him one flight up to Meher's room. 

Meher looked tired but relieved to see Preet.  Small beads of perspiration lined her forehead, and she winced every now and then from the pain of the contractions.

"Hey Meher!  How are you holding up?" Preet asked worriedly, as he took his wife's hand in his.  He knew he should have expected it, but still it felt a little strange for him to see her surrounded by all sorts of monitors. 

"Preet", sighed Meher.  "Thank God you're here.  I kept asking the nurses where you were..."

"Sorry", said Preet.  "They had me filling out all sorts of forms.  And then our parents showed up.  Oh and PB and Heer Bhabi are here too.  Eveybody sends their love".  Meher smiled at Preet, then squeezed his hand tightly as another contraction caused a wave of pain to pass over her body.  

"It hurts a lot doesn't it?" asked Preet.  He mentally kicked himself as soon as the words left his mouth.

"Yes", sighed Meher.  "The nurse was in here just a short while ago.  She said I'm already quite dialated and the contractions are coming really fast.  Looks like we'll be holding our baby in no time".

"Really", said Preet, "then where is the doctor?  I mean, shouldn't she be here?"

"I think she's checking on another patient", Meher said, smiling at Preet.  "But don't worry.  I'll be okay now that my good luck charm is here".

"Speaking of good luck", Preet said, looking around.  "Chahat sent you her lucky teddy, but I think I left it at the nurses' station.  Let me just run down stairs and get it".

"But Preet..." said Meher.

"It'll only take a few minutes", said Preet walking towards the door.  "She's going to hate me if she finds out I didn't give it to you".

Preet quickly took the flight of stairs to the level below and headed for the nurses' station.  Sure enough Chahat's lucky teddy was just where he had left it.  He quickly grabbed it and headed back upstairs.  As he walked down the hall towards Meher's room, he found several nurses running in and out of it. 

What's going on, wondered Preet.  The baby couldn't have come already, could it?  I was only gone for like 5 minutes.  Damn!   Meher's going to kill me if I've missed the delivery.     

Just then Preet saw Meher being wheeled out of her room.  "Hey!" he cried running down the hall.  "What's going on?!  Where are you taking my wife?"

A nurse stopped him.  "Sir please, this is a maternity ward.  We can't have you running and yelling in the hallway".

Preet pushed past her just as Dr. Davis exited Meher's room.

"Dr. Davis!  Wait up please!" he pleaded, as he caught up to her.  "Would you please tell me what's going on?  Where did they just take Meher?  Is there a problem with the room?"

"Mr. Juneja", said Dr. Davis, "I'm afraid there's been a complication".

"Complication?" asked Preet.

"The baby was fine during your wife's last check-up, but it seems to have shifted its position just before labor set in".

"Shifted its position?  What are you talking about?" demanded Preet.

"The baby is coming out the wrong way", explained Dr. Davis.  "It's a breech baby.  We're going to attempt a normal delivery, but we're shifting Meher to the operating room, because we may just have to do an emergency C-section.  I'm afraid you'll have to stay here".

"What?  No...", stuttered Preet, "I...I promised Meher I'd be there for her".

"You can check in periodically with the nurses' station for progress on your wife's case", said Dr. Davis, "but I'm afraid we can't have you in the O.R.  Now if you'll excuse me, I need to attend to Meher".

Preet stood frozen in a daze as he helplessly watched the doctor walk away.  Within a few minutes all the commotion coming from Meher's room had died down and he was left standing all alone. 

Hope you all liked it.  😳  Please leave your comments or at least hit the like button. 

Special thanks to Shruti for the beautiful banner...🤗

Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
You are back with a bang👏 with your Friday blockbusters...

Yippe am dancing

Coming to the story, Its a super-duper start Di... Gayatri-Teji's characters are interesting... And Preet as always is adorable

Love you Di🤗

Originally posted by zoya_naziya

You are back with a bang👏 with your Friday blockbusters...

Yippe am dancing

Coming to the story, Its a super-duper start Di... Gayatri-Teji's characters are interesting... And Preet as always is adorable

Love you Di🤗

Zoya...🤗

How are you?  You're the first to read and comment...😃

The story is just beginning to take off...but I'm glad you think it was a good start.

In this particular SS...Gaytri and Teji are nothing like they were in the show...rather they are the typical meddlesome mothers.

Of course Preet and Meher will always remain their adorable selves.

Thanks again for taking the time out to read and comment...

See you next week. 😛
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
Very cute thread 😃 Banners, vms and graphics decorate the 1st  page. It's cool  & cozy 😎

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s    Fatima 🥳

edited:

wow the girl in the swing, is that you She's so cute & carefree 

Opening was different and we couldn't guess what was coming.
Preet whining about everyone's focus is on him to pick on what he's doing wrong 😆 Awww
I love Meher when she is so unfazed by his reaction and she does what needs to be done and also make sure he's ok.

🤣 Preet forgot Meher and drove off - highlight of the chapter  

Teji wow 😲 bickering with G3. Do any of the parents say that in real. It's great Meher cut her off in time 😳
wow I love this Prem in your story 😲 He's fun and very caring. Heer is supportive and Chahat is so cute sending her Lucky Charm - This is the 2nd fav. part in the chapter. Family landing in there is a surprise, I thought chapter will be fully focused on just the parents having baby.

Wow Meher referred Preet as her Lucky Charm *keeping fingers crossed* her words proved to be true.

wow so this projects Preet as v. forgetful guy, it's nice Meher is keeping up with his nervousness and not let it  bother her. 

At the end we could feel the uneasiness and makes us worry along with Preet 

Interesting dialogues. Good start.👍🏼

Edited by AASUS - 11 years ago