Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
i am so happy that dimple is back ...i wish she is back as nimrit ...Smile

but  atleast i wish she is not a -ve character either .. may be for now amrit might not go behind natasha as she might think nimrit alive ... LOL

i want dimple as nimrit ...if not put her opposite agam..i dont care whether its with nimrit's  name or some other ...  i want to see her dimple positive role with agham ... AgNi chemistry rocks with innocent pure love Smile

i hope this time she is not going to be part of show just for time being ... i want her in a full fledged  role.. 

after watching today's episode, i could clearly see nimrit/dimple is having same dressing style as earlier .. so chances were high that agam might think she is nimrit ..how could 2 persons have so similar in dressing style ... looks like they r using same old wardrobe of nimrit for new nimrit ..LOL

I hope dimple is the original amrit ..and she made natasha to act as nimrit to teach amrit a lesson for her bad deeds ... i vl be happy if this is true 

thanks to article who posted that dimple is back ..that article drags me to this forum ..Clap

Edited by pesi11 - 23 August 2012 at 6:57pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03-Kinodiva-baljindarkaurakshaayaSabu0211NaheedajyothiramNandzLuvSukhSandhuAnurna-AngelaKaParI-cjs369_AngelSonu_-SilverDragon-VintageWineBarbiedoll_sona__Sneha__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dimple is back ...so am I" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
She is back but for a twist only...atleast we get a chance to see her on screen...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayajyothiram-SilverDragon-

vkzulu

Groupbie

vkzulu

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Good news dimple is back but the bad news is she is playing negative character and she is oberoi real daughter in amrit manthan wiki the have uploaded the characters in google 

akshaayapesi11-SilverDragon-

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
omg dimple negative.but i heard she will be playing positive role.and her role is permanent not cameo.i asked her

akshaaya

akshaaya

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
I  am  also  back to  this  forum   after  hearing  news  of   Dimple  comeback...
Let  us  hope  that  her  character   is  positive  whatever role  she  is  going  to  play..   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SukhSandhujyothirampesi11-SilverDragon-

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Jyoti ,in an interview dimple sayed that she is for only for a twist only...

duggu22

duggu22

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vkzulu

Good news dimple is back but the bad news is she is playing negative character and she is oberoi real daughter in amrit manthan wiki the have uploaded the characters in google 

OMG...dimple is real NATASA? that mean Mr. Oberoy is also playing games?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya-SilverDragon-

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I so agree with ur title... Dimple is back and so am I too...Smile

after ages I saw yesterday's episode of AM... waiting eagerly for Dimple's re-entry and to watch once again Navi and Dimple in the same frame Day Dreaming...

though I am aware that dimple may not come back as Nimrit ... but her presence itself makes a difference to me for watching this serial... hope she brings in some interesting twist and makes the same impact like she did the last time.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anushuklastarfire15789prassy.kaviakshaayajyothirampesi11-AngelaKaParI--SilverDragon-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.