Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Hey LDFRers Hug

I thought we'd make things more interesting and give our hopeless romantics something more to discuss about Wink

So here's introducing...

Romantic Scene of the Week

Our first romantic scene of the week is from a very emotional and brilliant movie - Kal Ho Na Ho.

"Main tumhein zindagi bhar pyar karunga, aur marte dum tak pyar karunga, aur us ke baad bhi." 

SRK is undoubtedly the kind of romance, and he makes this scene even more beautiful.

So what do you think?

Do post your opinions, thoughts, comments etc.! 

And if you'd like to suggest a romantic scene to feature next week, please do PM me! The scene could be from English or Hindi movies or television.

Heart
Mahi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beautifuldreamsJugnu_244Mitu_Magical_KaSh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Romantic Scene of the Week" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mitu_

IF-Sizzlerz

Mitu_

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Srk no words Thumbs Upbest dialog 4 everSmile
Naina..., I wish I could tell you how much I love you. I love you, I love you very very much Naina. When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes I want to see you. When you are not around, I feel your presence all around me... My eyes search for my Naina every moment... You can call this love, madness or my heartbeat, it's the same for me... Many people love, but no one can love the way I do because no one else has you... I cannot forget you Naina... I don't want to forget you... You are mine, I will love you all my life... I will love you till I die and even after that also...
Very Touchy ,emotional ...dialogue .. Thanks for sharing Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
This is one of my fav scenes too!
I truly loved the way he showed it, way to go SRK!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top