Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Jagia should have never attacked Gauri's charcter. How convinient for a man to say to a woman that she can go to any extent.
StarzArx thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

I call spade a spade.  Shiv was wrong there... he should not have hit first and he didn't identify himself as a govt officer... That particular charge would not have led to conviction in a court of law.

My bad! But this guy was drunk... I mean he's so predictable... Sorry!
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Im surprised people are still using the disturbing phrase "mistress." Where does MISTRESS come from when Jogia is no longer married? And I still fail to understand how on Earth anyone can believe SHE broke up Anandi's marriage? That marriage was broken long long long before she even FOUND OUT about Jogia being married! Jogia himself called off his relationship with Anandi the reason being that she was not MODERN enough for him. OK lets say Gauri refused to marry Jogia. Can anyone guarantee Jogia would have gone back? And if he did would Anandi ever be able to trust him again? Would they ever have a sukhi sansaar again? NO! So where is GAURI responsible for breaking Jogia's and Anandi's marriage?

bold 🤣was there any guarantee to Gauri he will go to back to his parents for ashirwaad mission  and they will give that to her  Jagaya said no but she gave such big bhashan to him .and convinced him to go so why she couldn't convince him to go back to Anandi? ..where is Gauri responsible for breakage of Anandi's marriage ...ooo didn't she know Jagaya is already married so marrying a married man is not breaking another woman's marriage for you just because he said i don't love Anandi anymore and Gauri thought of doing social service i will marry you my love 🤪what about Anandi? did Jagaya say Anandi don't love me too ?😕didn't she know Anandi? she did knew how much Anandi loved him ..what bond these two shared  when  Jagaya was married to Gauri first .both Anandi and Jagaya were in their teens ..right  Gauri was also not a doodhn peeti bachi ...she could understand things quite well ..didn't Gauri saw Anandi there Anandi was so shocked at  that marriage  she couldn't believe she went to open their gadhbandhan no Jagaya is my pati its not possible he cannot marry anyone ...so how a mature Gauri failed to understand  when i saw such a strong bond between them as kids its impossible at adults there would never be any sort of relation in between them 🤢Gauri herself went through the humilation and pain a woman faces at breakage of her marriage ..how society treats her so why she didn't gave that thought to Anandi.before marrying Jagaya...🤢so she did break an innocent girl's home ...she is partner in crime of Jagaya in fact bigger than him ..because she was a woman who broke another woman's home  ...being a woman if she knowingly willingly went to do so shame on her ...because only a woman can understand another woman's feelings better than a man ...that too if that woman has went through much similar that she is putting other woman into ...if i being a woman does it with another woman then shame on me being a woman ..i should better commit suicide 🤢
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

Jagia should have never attacked Gauri's charcter. How convinient for a man to say to a woman that she can go to any extent.

he didn't say the extent what you are imagining ..come on i don't think dear it was too difficult to understand 😆he said about her lies , her cheat , her fraud without caring for anyone else forexample badi massi 's health . what he was saying to which angle you have taken it which is not what it meant ..even cvs wouldn't have dreamed about it what you are saying 😆in fact i guess its Gauti devi who has raised fingers on Jagaya's character many times after her marriage with him with her insecurties what were you doing here with Anandi ..were you sleeping with her behind my back  🤢tauba Gauri  went to assault Anandi's character ..raised fingers on her character how many times ...🤢shame on such a woman who tries to degrade another woman's character ...🤢
mahi12 thumbnail
@Anjana...my dear hold on your speedy horses 🤣in 30 minutes episode how cvs  can show you full realization of Jagaya 🤣 it is only one part today 😆its only Jagaya and Gauri part right now .😆Jagaya only saw Gauri's true colors .the truth of her true love that he blindly believed in ...and only had one realization what fool was he.. how mad was he to destroy his own happy life for a woman like Gauri..leaving Anandi and his family ...what a fool was he to blindly believe Gauri in everything while she has been using him like tool( true she has been using him like a tool for her revenge )and he didn't put entire blame on Gauri but blamed himself too it is my fault ...his rest realization is yet to come 😆

Those who are saying Jagaya did wrong with Gauri today leaving her ...mmm didn't she do same when he lied to her about who was he  but at that time he didn't attack her back but continously  was running after her for forgiveness sitting like a majnu in rain , trying to commit suicide please Gauri i will die without you that too he didn't do with any evil intention to separate her from anyone but he was madly in love with her but what Gauri did today? ..she attacked him back not accepting her fault at all that she was wrong in lying to him ..did she seek any way for forgiveness for once ?..wasn't she wrong in lying to him.?..she was still defending herself i did no wrong and even made an unnsucessfull attempt to slap him 😆and also attacked him back by saying now what this mother's ladla will do.. will you go back to your family to that family who kicked you out ..to Anandi etc leaving your career , studies everything but   i don't care what you do where you go ...so what he should have done ...thank you dear 😆...she once again threw axe on her feet by making things more worse instead of finding a way to make peace she  made him more angry  to this extent to make his last promise to her  i will never forget what you did to me till my last breathe ..will never see your face ever again ...so why you guys are actually blaming Jagaya here 😕.why she has rights to do everything with him while he can't do that with her ? she can insult him , grab his collar even for her stupid insecurities the things that actually didn't happen but she has produced in her mind ..she can leave him when she comes to know he is lying to her on contrary he should be nice to her what kind of sense is that?.😕.i don't think  Jagaya leaving Gauri and leaving Anandi can be compared at any point ..Jagaya found Anandi flawed she is less educated , gawar not his match but on contrary Gauri actually broke his trust here case is not of flaws  ..he blindly believed her ( though it his fault too that why he believed her )but she fooled him around for so long ..using him for her revenge while he blindly followed her thinking she is only person in this world who thinks best for him .loves him truely...right now Jagaya is somewhat very much position like Anandi ...what he did with Anandi Gauri did same with him ..Anandi loved him more than anyone else .she trusted him but he betrayed her ,.broke her trust ..Jagaya was madly in love with Gauri he left everyone else just to be with her but she broke his trust ..so why we are following once a trust broken always broken and Anandi should leave Jagaya theory only with Anandi not with Jagaya ..?now if Gauri didn't do that when Jagaya broke her trust earlier thats her fault she was dumb why blame Jagaya for that?  you say Anandi was innocent he is no innocent yes true he is no innocent but if a person chooses a wrong path , does some mistake in his life the day he see this was wrong from me then why he should be sticked to that wrong path ok i have chosen that path so i should live on with it till my last breathe😕..sometimes wrong can corrected to right but sometimes it is very much impossible to do so and it is wise to leave it ...if you think Jagaya should give that chance to Gauri then shouldn't Anandi give that chance to him ? if she cannot then he too cannot ..i know if tomorrow Gauri comes to him for forgiveness and accept her back and he didn't ..members here will blast him but i will call it his true realization ..he should call it quits with his relation with Gauri forever and make her understand our relation is pure crap ..there are not just cracks in our relation but holes bigger than our mother earth ...😆no trust , no respect , no understanding love is no love ..its better to move on in life alone than stick to same mistake again ...
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Mahi - I know J is on step 1 of realizing anything...but, somewhere he knew Anandi's sachayee always, so he chose to be oblivious.   Like when he was drunk on the sadak going on about how much he hated Anandi's parvah, pyaar etc.   So, today's episode annoyed me further.  He essentially told G that she betrayed his love.  So, its still G he loves...and now hate as well.  Why is he returning to Anandi again?  To cry on her shoulder and take fyaada of her "sacha" pyaar na?  WAT A LOSER!

Coming to him having to remain with Gauri... he made his bed as horrible as it is..his prayaschit should be to with someone who uses and abuses him.  That's what he did to A for years and that's what he deserves.  I am not saying G deserves a 2nd chance...I am saying J deserves the misery of being her illegal "husband"😡  Love by the way if is loving somebody at their WORST not their Best as Anandi did with him.  So, if he now knows what "true" love is then he should sacrifice himself and his ego and sanity on the alter of Gauri... 

This is another difference btwn him and Shiv... Shiv loves Anandi at her lowest... A loved J at his... Am not saying u stay with your abusers, but a marriage is not a game and you should make every attempt before you accept fail.  That's what Anandi did...gave him chance after chance after chance...
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Shaista33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Anjana, loved your last post dear. And yes, J deserves to have G as his wife. And I believe G deserves to be his wife as she will live in insecurity for the rest of her life that way. The words he uttered today will goonj in her ears forever... not as good as Anandi, her love is not pure like Anandi's, Anandi sacrificed so much for him and his family. She will always remember. It should also be J's lot in life to be abused and demeaned by G. As you have said, and I firmly believe, they are a perfect match. Yes, even now he is going back to Anandi because she is his security blanket. There might have been love and trust between JAAN at one time, but it was a fantasy that has been washed away with deceit and betrayal. And now, both have grown in different directions as humans. If A had not been married to him at a young age, would she love him now? Would she choose him as her life partner over someone like Shiv. I think not. Right now she's plagued by old memories of sweetness of yesteryears. Its not reality. She knows it but she still wants to wallow a bit. That's ok for me. Why is it ok? Because it would not be normal otherwise. I still miss my ex-boyfriend who cheated and betrayed me in the worst way. I know he is no good for me, and I would never ever go back to him, but I still care for him and remember the good times. I also compare others to him. It has been years, but I still do. I am weak yes, But that's because I loved with a pure heart. And what I did afterwards was no where near as noble as Anandi but I let go.So shall she... in time. And she was starting to before Bhago died. Just my 2 cents...  😭👍🏼
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Shaista - awww honey🤗  

Am all 4 GaGa living miserably ever after with their Mukothas OFF.  😈  As for A and her wallowing in the past, she is just scared and reluctant about embracing the future.  I suffer from same fear though I ve never truly been wronged in love...its weak, but human to cling to the dreams we had long after we realize they are not right.  
Shaista33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you sweetie⭐️! And so very true... she's fearful. I would be. Marriage for a young girl who has never been married before is scary enough... but to be divorced and wronged by an ex and then to trust someone else after that is just terrifying...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW! Today I saw the real meaning of HYPOCRISY! And all from pighead he blamed Gauri for absolutely everything he had done with his family? Oh wow! Im proud of Gauri. She should be glad to get rid of him. But no doubt the cvs only invented this over the top drama cos Anjum has to leave the show.😆