Ashish rank on IF (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Hey Mandy sweety.. I'm nt leaving d pg.. gonna travel 2morrow n might b outta reach.. bt will b in touch with 1 of the adminz of the pg.. n will keep promoting the show always.. u know how imp is 4 Ashu that the show is successful n trps increase.. so its imp 4 his fanz that so happens.. n we'll surely make it!! mwaaah tks 4 ur luv babz.. will keep in touch!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygill-DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashish rank on IF (Page 4)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy4AK

crazy4AK

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
i was busy 2 days...will do comments regularly noww...
do share this link on all his facebook pages,groups n tag the fake AKs also.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it will also help increasing his fansss

sherni_ashish-DevilGal-

anamika968

Groupbie

anamika968

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

Guys please do comment regularly on Ashish page in india forums.. coments have decreased a looot! his rank ddnt increase this week n hez still in #12.. we have 2 bring him #1..  also comment in his pics n all articles related 2 lmyam.. n everytime we open his pg it also helps 2 increase the rank..

Definitely not forget the chaskametre!!! Very important to hit it too to promote the show... contributes to AK's Ranking!!Wink

sherni_ashish-DevilGal-

N_i_h_a

N_i_h_a

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I AM WITH U GUYSThumbs UpYE STUDIES TU MERI JAAN KE LE CHORE GECryLOLRIYU THANK U FOR PM ITNE DINOO SE TERE SE BAAT NAI HUI MISS U MY RIA MWAHHHHugMUJE PM KARNA TERE SE BAAT KARNI HAI TU TU MUJE BHOOL GAYICry

Edited by Niha2012 - 25 August 2012 at 5:08am

sherni_ashish-DevilGal-

-DevilGal-

IF-Addictz

-DevilGal-

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niha2012

I AM WITH U GUYSThumbs UpYE STUDIES TU MERI JAAN KE LE CHORE GECryLOLRIYU THANK U FOR PM ITNE DINOO SE TERE SE BAAT NAI HUI MISS U MY RIA MWAHHHHugMUJE PM KARNA TERE SE BAAT KARNI HAI TU TU MUJE BHOOL GAYICry
ohh my nihu alteast tu ne comment tu kiaLOLkaha gayyab hai tu jooti kahi ki mein tuje bhool gayi ya tu baaki ki larai tuje pm ki hai parh lenaLOLye post ashu ke liye haiEmbarrassedmiss u tooWinkHug

Edited by smiley12 - 28 August 2012 at 11:04pm

sherni_ashishN_i_h_a

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.