Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Guys please do comment regularly on Ashish page in india forums.. coments have decreased a looot! his rank ddnt increase this week n hez still in #12.. we have 2 bring him #1..  also comment in his pics n all articles related 2 lmyam.. n everytime we open his pg it also helps 2 increase the rank..

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikishujcrazy4AKanamika968barbie24FireNIceallseasonrainprincessvishaka...Zeenat...Moonlight_AnshAshish91kakacool123Futbol_queenprincess_farhGrenadeMarwa.A.WxxDaydreameRxxultimate_karmaAqibaa_19ultravioletraySaHillover101rocker12Sanya..25princess_Tsweet_gargiShazzierasiya.BarunkidewaniMsLusciousOmaRamdassCharmingAngel7AsmimelodyRoze12-RK_Ki_Biwi-HavviiShanUlasLadyDabanggArhainAshish-DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashish rank on IF" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Hi Sherni! don't know whats happening, before there used to be at least 3 comments in an hr, and now its coming down to one in an hr! well i am trying my best but it hurts to see the decrease in comments, don't know why!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishmanvBeing-Human-DevilGal-

-DevilGal-

IF-Addictz

-DevilGal-

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

i am with uThumbs UpAK IANSATTACK GUYSWinkWE WANT TO SEE HIM NO 1 Day DreamingDO COMMENT ON HIS FANCLUB THXHugHERE IS THE LINKBig smilehttp://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10210/ashish-kapoor/ SERNI THX NICE POSTThumbs Up

Edited by smiley12 - 23 August 2012 at 10:02pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

kimybabararisha134FireNIceanaroxN_i_h_aMoonlight_AnshAshish91sherni_ashishPooja_0910ashishno1...Zeenat...SaHillover101GrenadeMarwa.A.Wultimate_karmaInkpen4877anushruthiHawa.Hawai..Nancy..nisha1984rasiya.aslsifjsdlvjmdi-The_Tomboy-vampire12345678MsLuscious...Oyshee...chitra_raoCharmingAngel7Being-HumanAsmimelody..IshqShava..Roze12Dae_drmerAnjalika13ArhainAshish...navina...HavviiShanUlasalissa345carisma2

Ayesha123

Ayesha123

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Sure on it and will be sure to inform others 

LOL

Ayesha123Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashish-DevilGal-

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
thanks for the post, i do see some improvement in the comments, all AKians we cannot let ashu down, we have to support him and keep up his spirit..thank you all!

sherni_ashish-DevilGal-

-DevilGal-

IF-Addictz

-DevilGal-

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

thanks for the post, i do see some improvement in the comments, all AKians we cannot let ashu down, we have to support him and keep up his spirit..thank you all!
UR WELCOME APNE SAB FRIENDS KO PM KARO FOR MORE HELP GIRLS ASHU KI RANKING INCREASE KARNE KA MISSION START FROM NOWWinkYIPEEEPartyTHX FOR SUPPORT LOVE U ALLHug

Edited by smiley12 - 24 August 2012 at 9:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N_i_h_asherni_ashish--Zinay--Roze12

Roze12

IF-Sizzlerz

Roze12

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I AM WITH U Thumbs UpHAMARA ASHU NO 1 PR ZAROR AY GA Big smile

CHALO NIKAMMON JALDI KAAM PR LAG JAO OR ROZ COMMENT

KRO ASHU KAY PROFILE PR  WARNA SAMAJ JAO 

LOVE U ASHU

sherni_ashish-DevilGal-

Roze12

IF-Sizzlerz

Roze12

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley12

i am with uThumbs UpAK IANSATTACK GUYSWinkWE WANT TO SEE HIM NO 1 Day DreamingDO COMMENT ON HIS FANCLUB THXHugHERE IS THE LINKBig smilehttp://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10210/ashish-kapoor/ SERNI THX NICE POSTThumbs Up

AWWW MERE PARO MAY BE TERAY SAATH HN WinkHug

sherni_ashish-DevilGal-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.