Chidiya Ghar

Chidiyaghar will be completing 200 episodes soon!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Guys, did you notice? Chidiyaghar will be completing 200 episodes soon! This is really great news, as it's been receiving a steady good viewership so it indicates that it may go on for some time. I am so happy.❤️ I hope we get a rocking good SBS on their celebration.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG We Should be Proud of Our Show for Completing 200 Successful Episodes, It is Definitely Not an Easy Job to Go Successful with a Show and Specially when it is Comedy because Comedy is Just like the Toughest Exam for an Actor , Isnt It ?
Everyone in the SHow is Doing a Brilliant Job with their Respective ROles and I m Just So proud on Everyone !!

So Ready for party ? 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Oh, i've been ready for a while.😃 It seems like just yesterday that CG started right? I cannot believe it will already complete 200, it seems quite unbelievable.

Well, people were bashing Debina at that time for taking up this show, predicting that it'll be a flop, and it's keep its own all this time. They won't be saying anything now.
Varnita. thumbnail
^^ Ohh Yeah, Time Passes with Such a Velocity Na 😲, It is Just like Yesterday we all heard that Debina is appearing as Mayuri in Chidiya Ghar and c it is already 200 Episodes Now 😲

Hehe Yup. She has Shut the Mouth of all the Bashers Regarding her for Taking CG as the Show is Progressing So well and She made many New fans as mayuri 😃
Well no Ofence but as we Say, "Everything Comes back"...U Must Have Heard what is Happenning to them Now 😉
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varnita.

^^ Ohh Yeah, Time Passes with Such a Velocity Na 😲, It is Just like Yesterday we all heard that Debina is appearing as Mayuri in Chidiya Ghar and c it is already 200 Episodes Now 😲

Hehe Yup. She has Shut the Mouth of all the Bashers Regarding her for Taking CG as the Show is Progressing So well and She made many New fans as mayuri 😃
Well no Ofence but as we Say, "Everything Comes back"...U Must Have Heard what is Happenning to them Now 😉

I know! Debina laid low for some time after Ramayan, and her reality shows may not have been a hit, but then she came back with a bang. Many people love her as Mayuri and she's gotten new fans too. Yes, i know what you are referring to.😉 Don't mention it in this forum but you are right in that what goes around, comes around. 90% of bashers have now left IF because they have 0 support here.😆 Well...that's the reason Gurmeet has fallen to #4 in ranking...his bashers made up a good portion of his IF fans and now they're not a part of this network, but I said it then and I'll say it now. He's better off without them and I had much rather he be #4 with genuine fans than #1 with fans who do not respect his personal life. I think even he is at peace now, right?😊
Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I know! Debina laid low for some time after Ramayan, and her reality shows may not have been a hit, but then she came back with a bang. Many people love her as Mayuri and she's gotten new fans too. Yes, i know what you are referring to.😉 Don't mention it in this forum but you are right in that what goes around, comes around. 90% of bashers have now left IF because they have 0 support here.😆 Well...that's the reason Gurmeet has fallen to #4 in ranking...his bashers made up a good portion of his IF fans and now they're not a part of this network, but I said it then and I'll say it now. He's better off without them and I had much rather he be #4 with genuine fans than #1 with fans who do not respect his personal life. I think even he is at peace now, right?😊

Ohh SO U know That  😲, I was Thinking that the news is Not that Popular till Now, Well Leave that 😉
Btw, to tell U the Truth, In the Starting Even i was not happy with the Decision of Debina taking a Comedy Show, Because I dont have a Good Image of Comedy Shows in my Mind and I use to Think that Comedy actors donot own that Much Respect and love in People's heart as Compared to Normal actors, I wanted Debina to COme in a Normal Daily Soap Like Gurmeet and i still Want So 😳, But i cant Deny that CHidiya ghar has Clarified Many Confusions of Mine Regarding Comedy Shows, I found it Really Good and Interesting because along with Comedy the Show is also Teaching us the basic lessons of Life 😳 !! 
ANd I m just SO happy that CG is Doing So Good and Debina made a Lott of new Fans in this Way !!😊
OMG I 100% Agree with u, Better Gurmeet has Less Fans than Fake Fans 🤔, I know Many bashers Left IF because No one is Here to Support them anymore and the Mods Now r actually Strict for the Bashers, and the rest Who r still here are Trying their best to Let gurmeet Down, Well Who Cares..Gurmeet has many True fans who actually love and admire him regardless of the CHaracters he Played and I think Their love is More than Enough for Gurmeet, Isnt It ? 😊
AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow
Omg I can't believe that 200 episodes are actually finish..
Really I'm proud of Debina for taking this show...
Love you Debina...
And I hope this show may have more then 1000 episodes...

Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I can't believe that CG has completed 200 episodes! Firstly, all of the behind and in-front of the screen people deserve an applause for their hard work and creation! 

Secondly, us as fans deserve an applause for supporting our show!

Thirdly, let's get this party started!!! 😃
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varnita.

Ohh SO U know That  😲, I was Thinking that the news is Not that Popular till Now, Well Leave that 😉
Btw, to tell U the Truth, In the Starting Even i was not happy with the Decision of Debina taking a Comedy Show, Because I dont have a Good Image of Comedy Shows in my Mind and I use to Think that Comedy actors donot own that Much Respect and love in People's heart as Compared to Normal actors, I wanted Debina to COme in a Normal Daily Soap Like Gurmeet and i still Want So 😳, But i cant Deny that CHidiya ghar has Clarified Many Confusions of Mine Regarding Comedy Shows, I found it Really Good and Interesting because along with Comedy the Show is also Teaching us the basic lessons of Life 😳 !! 
ANd I m just SO happy that CG is Doing So Good and Debina made a Lott of new Fans in this Way !!😊
OMG I 100% Agree with u, Better Gurmeet has Less Fans than Fake Fans 🤔, I know Many bashers Left IF because No one is Here to Support them anymore and the Mods Now r actually Strict for the Bashers, and the rest Who r still here are Trying their best to Let gurmeet Down, Well Who Cares..Gurmeet has many True fans who actually love and admire him regardless of the CHaracters he Played and I think Their love is More than Enough for Gurmeet, Isnt It ? 😊

That's true Varnita, even I was dubious when Debina took up Chidiyaghar. To tell you the truth, I was a bit frustrated too because I wanted to see her in a normal soap, but now I am SO relieved. Yes, Gurmeet's Punar Vivah can be very good, but it can also be very tiresome at times and I personally thing Debina made a smart move in taking up a show that does not involve family drama.👏 There is no saas-bahu trash, no weepy and desperate females, and no cold-hearted, abusive men. I know I'm being a bit harsh, but Debina's show is ALWAYS lighthearted and comedic. It's not a stupid, overrated comedy too. Like you said, it has morals instilled in it and a superb cast who is perfect for their respective roles. The combination of morals and comedy makes Chidiyaghar one of the best shows I have ever seen, and I'd rate it higher than any saas-bahu drama on Star Plus, Zee Tv, or Colors. In fact, I enjoy Chidiyaghar more than Gurmeet's Punar Vivah, so Debina has proved herself the best judge in picking shows.Embarrassed

And ditto what you said about Gurmeet. Being #1 with bashers' support means nothing, whereas being #4 with the support of TRUE fans is all the more special. I know Gurmeet is very proud of all of us and appreciates our love and support.😊
Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

That's true Varnita, even I was dubious when Debina took up Chidiyaghar. To tell you the truth, I was a bit frustrated too because I wanted to see her in a normal soap, but now I am SO relieved. Yes, Gurmeet's Punar Vivah can be very good, but it can also be very tiresome at times and I personally thing Debina made a smart move in taking up a show that does not involve family drama.👏 There is no saas-bahu trash, no weepy and desperate females, and no cold-hearted, abusive men. I know I'm being a bit harsh, but Debina's show is ALWAYS lighthearted and comedic. It's not a stupid, overrated comedy too. Like you said, it has morals instilled in it and a superb cast who is perfect for their respective roles. The combination of morals and comedy makes Chidiyaghar one of the best shows I have ever seen, and I'd rate it higher than any saas-bahu drama on Star Plus, Zee Tv, or Colors. In fact, I enjoy Chidiyaghar more than Gurmeet's Punar Vivah, so Debina has proved herself the best judge in picking shows.😳

And ditto what you said about Gurmeet. Being #1 with bashers' support means nothing, whereas being #4 with the support of TRUE fans is all the more special. I know Gurmeet is very proud of all of us and appreciates our love and support.😊

Hehe Janu, u Know What,  Todays World Like Daily Soaps, only with Saas bahu Trash, Weepy Desperate Females and Cold Hearted abusive men having a Lottt of Family Drama 😆, This masala Can only Entertain Todays's Household Women. 😉 and as Far as Today's youth is Concerned they want Romantic Shows like IPKKND 😆, They Dnt show any Interest in Comedy and all.

Comedy Shows are Generally Famous Between CHildren and old people, This is the Reason for why the Comedy actors Dont get that Much popularity and fame as Complared to the Other actors now a days
So again to tell U the Truth 😉, Though I m Completely Satisfied with the Role of Debina in CHidiya Ghar now but i would be even More happy if She had Made her Entry in a Normal Soap as a Lead, She would have become Much Popular in that Way U Know 😳