Health & Fitness
Health & Fitness

India-Forums

most facials

ranijayakar Newbie
ranijayakar
ranijayakar

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Why do most facials last for a very short period of time?

ranijayakar Newbie
ranijayakar
ranijayakar

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Some people with thin lips can get a little self conscious. You can use the right kind of makeup to make your lips seem fuller, though it'll take a lot of effort every day to get it just right. Or you can actually go and avail of a service that will help give you fuller, more luscious looking lips. I did some research myself and found out that Kaya has these services and the Kaya skin clinic rates are not expensive. 

ramanmathur Newbie
ramanmathur
ramanmathur

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Hi ranijayakar, i would like to suggest you to use aloe vera softgels for this, i hope this will do work for you.

Thanks
GNC India(http://www.guardiannutrition.in/herbs-natural-aloe-vera-softgels-p-46.html )
PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Sizzlerz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the info
venumssi Newbie
venumssi
venumssi

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
My dear friend all facials are man made products, so it effects temporary.
Natural process you can choose alternative natural methods like aloe Vera (herbal products) most of the cases concentrate internally with proper diet.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index