Tamil  Reality Shows

SUN SUPER KUDUMBAM (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 30

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Agree Akka, personaly I loved in my childhood Meena as a star, but as a judge i hate her after Boys vs Girls. She is too much, I mean her comments sometimes are weird. And she always tries to talk in english which i dont like.. Dunno about Sukanya, first time seeyinf her as judge. They could have called Lawrence master as judge Big smile Lets see what drama they have for us nu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezer~*Thamizhan*~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUN SUPER KUDUMBAM (Page 12)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Indira dancing...let's see what happens.

Yes I remember actor Sri saying that also that some people did not wish to participate in the program which is fine as it is their personal opinion and wish, they should not be forced to participate.

Meena and Suganya both are excellent actresses who are multi talented especially Suganya...and both did do serials.

It makes sense though that Radhika and Devayani are not participating, it would be awkward to see them get marked by the judges.  I actually never saw the lead heroine from any of the families participate...could be they do not want to, they were told not to participate or lack of time.

Shamz, I agree with you, after Meena started judging for Boys vs Girls I never liked her judging but I like how she has high expectations, as it sets the bar high.

In general the performances are getting much better than the first round.

MindFreezerShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezer~*Thamizhan*~SweetyGreen

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for promo Shamz.

I think Chandramukhi concept is from Chellame family...the lady dancing in orange looks like Visva's wife doing solo dance??...I'm probably wrong...but I don't see Thendral team anywhere. 

MindFreezerShemmo

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

ShemmoSweetyGreen

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sri for the scores!!

I only saw the Thendral performance...never expected Indira to dance, she was looking so beautiful today and tried her best...just wished she focused more on her expression.

Too bad Sruthi never performed...if Sruthi danced for this song she would have nailed it with her expression and dance steps or even Hema.

Muthaaram team is leading (in this round also)...Thendral has to catch up!!

vjayamShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the scoress Big smile

Agree with Smiles, too bad that Shruti never performed or came atleast to the show Ouch
I loved Indiras choreography, it was tooo good, but felt that she could have danced more with expression and yeah sing the song. But her dance was very nice, I was shocked that she can dance so well nu Clap

Why others dont take part? ConfusedOuch

Yaaa Mutharam is leading. But its their 5th round, so actually all 4 rounds serthu partha, Thendral is leading Tongue

Next week there is more drama for us. Like GA giving seven marks for Shivanis dance and she tells she dont like it. Huh, there is no show without drama pola.. OuchLOL

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Lol Shamz, there is always drama in these shows...you should see SSJ3...omg that show needs to end asap.

Hmm...Shivani is a good dancer, but she is not the type to argue back about marks...let's see...Gangai Amaren always give weird scoring for the dance performances.  Meena and Suganya gave 8 but he gave 7.  Also, there is another contestant who says she is not very happy with the mark she got for her singing right?

By the way I am liking Gayathri's wardrobe.  So far all her outfits look really pretty especially yesterday.

Edited by Smiles-20 - 21 October 2012 at 9:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top