Tamil  Reality Shows

SUN SUPER KUDUMBAM (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 30

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
shamz, u confused me too .. i was just reading ur post and not looking at the scores. u still confused right .. uravugal only played 2 games .. ??

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 14 October 2012 at 3:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezerShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUN SUPER KUDUMBAM (Page 11)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

shamz, u confused me too .. i was just reading ur post and not looking at the scores. u still confused right .. uravugal only played 2 games .. ??

HAHAHAH ohh really?? ... appo third round?? haha omg really confused... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezer

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
So many families playing and now order is also changed...lol...as long as Thendral is leading I'm happy. 

MindFreezerShemmo

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sri for the scores..Clap

MindFreezerShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I saw promo. They showed old perfomances too. Competiton is becoming hot. I think Indira is dancing for Thendral Team and i heard sth like Gangai Amaran asking "Neenga pannathu dance ah", ipdi ennamo than ketharu and there were arguments like he asking someone "Radhika vara sollunga". Not sure but he told something with Radhika mam. And one lady told, that many people are not coming to this show, as they think its not to their level ShockedConfused

Shrutiii vaa maaa ROFL Dont want others to talk bad about her LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamMindFreezer~*Thamizhan*~

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

I saw promo. They showed old perfomances too. Competiton is becoming hot. I think Indira is dancing for Thendral Team and i heard sth like Gangai Amaran asking "Neenga pannathu dance ah", ipdi ennamo than ketharu and there were arguments like he asking someone "Radhika vara sollunga". Not sure but he told something with Radhika mam. And one lady told, that many people are not coming to this show, as they think its not to their level ShockedConfused

Shrutiii vaa maaa ROFL Dont want others to talk bad about her LOL

shamz, ithu usual .. please no ott drama. indiria dancing aa? enna nadakkuthu .. we want sruthi or hema!!Wink raadhika / ramya krishnan too big for this show .. meena and sukanya big enough to judge and score them aa? sruthi, please come .. who cares about the score .. ur fans will enjoy it no matter what. Cool

vjayamMindFreezerShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

shamz, ithu usual .. please no ott drama. indiria dancing aa? enna nadakkuthu .. we want sruthi or hema!!Wink raadhika / ramya krishnan too big for this show .. meena and sukanya big enough to judge and score them aa? sruthi, please come .. who cares about the score .. ur fans will enjoy it no matter what. Cool

Yess truee, but therila sometimes I dont like Gangai Amaran sir marks LOL Haha but her dance seems to be okie thaan, avlo ithu illa. No they dont have to dance or do anything, but summa vanthu anga irunthu parkalam la, moreover they are one family and anga participate panrathu their serial family. They can come and motivate thaane? Same goes with Shruti, im not defending her. Dunno why she never comes, even Deeps first time came and then not. Maybe they dont have time, but one time athu oki aana everytime ah? Hhmm, I agree with what Srikumar said last time. Perfomance pannatiyum they can come and motivate the others, nothing wrong in that.

Haha naama discuss panni nothing is going to change LOLWink I agree with you anna, scores ellam vanthu second, avanga vanthale pothum. Hope Indira is good Smile

vjayamMindFreezer

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shamz.

I saw promo. They showed old perfomances too. Competiton is becoming hot. I think Indira is dancing for Thendral Team and i heard sth like Gangai Amaran asking "Neenga pannathu dance ah", ipdi ennamo than ketharu and there were arguments like he asking someone "Radhika vara sollunga". Not sure but he told something with Radhika mam. And one lady told, that many people are not coming to this show, as they think its not to their levelShockedConfused

Shrutiii vaa maaaROFLDont want others to talk bad about herLOL

shamz, ithu usual .. please no ott drama. indiria dancing aa? enna nadakkuthu .. we want sruthi or hema!!Winkraadhika / ramya krishnan too big for this show .. meena and sukanya big enough to judge and score them aa? sruthi, please come .. who cares about the score .. ur fans will enjoy it no matter what.Cool
very rightly said...i never watched this prog just bcos i hate these two the most and dont like any of the judges...too much of attitude...they shd remember they were also serial artists once and if they wd come and dance if they were in serials right now...i thk GA asked other lady the q? abt dance and suganya was dancing. oru promo pathu i got grrr...reality show nu they r trying to make it artificial..

vjayamMindFreezerShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top