Balika Vadhu

Anandi shiv sagai spcl promo ( extended) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

[

ohh fish !!   Ouch huh ! We had to wait for so long ! Damn it ! Ouch Confused
i hope it will be worth waiting !!

Dont worry it will be worth the wait.Jagya will provide us with loads of entertainment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anandi shiv sagai spcl promo ( extended) (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mbaparamita

Groupbie

mbaparamita

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by smeenakshi76

Originally posted by parisingh

its for today i.e. friday episode.. balika vadhu anandi-shiv sagai special just saw it again..jagya does reach haveli at the ring ceremony, but he's watching them from far off and is in the state of shock.. doesnt look like he's gonna open his mouth this time.

No its for 29-30th august

you gotta be kidding us right !? Shocked 29-30 aug !!? Till then what will they show us !? Naah ! You are wrong they can drag it only till monday ! Not more ..im sure Smile

Possible because they have to show mehendi ceremony introduction of Mahi continuation JG scene.Since all these things have to happen before sagai..The actual engagement scenes may be aired only sometime next week.

I also think so...because sagai special will be on 29-30th..before dat all mahendi n all..more over GAGA drama will also be der...

parisingh

parisingh

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by smeenakshi76

Originally posted by parisingh

its for today i.e. friday episode.. balika vadhu anandi-shiv sagai special just saw it again..jagya does reach haveli at the ring ceremony, but he's watching them from far off and is in the state of shock.. doesnt look like he's gonna open his mouth this time.

No its for 29-30th august

you gotta be kidding us right !? Shocked 29-30 aug !!? Till then what will they show us !? Naah ! You are wrong they can drag it only till monday ! Not more ..im sure Smile

Possible because they have to show mehendi ceremony introduction of Mahi continuation JG scene.Since all these things have to happen before sagai..The actual engagement scenes may be aired only sometime next week.

ohh fish !!   Ouch huh ! We had to wait for so long ! Damn it ! Ouch Confused
i hope it will be worth waiting !!

saw it thrice in the night with voice over saying Aaj Raat, and just saw the promo posted by nipun.. its the same exact promo but flashing 29-30 in the beginning and later voice over saying 29-30 instead of aaj raat. 
 I think CV is gone bonker. because I trust my ears and eyes. they are perfectly alright   

Piyuu_SRK

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
they have extended the promo
dadi sa says at the start
jo khushiyan tere jeevan se rooth ke chale gaye unko wapas le ke aaoongi

jo khushiyan tujhe is byah se nahi mil sake unhe ab dilaaoongi

promo is for sagai splcl on aug 29 and 30 @ 8 pm :-)

Piyuu_SRK

samvi.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tinoo

IF-Dazzler

tinoo

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Perseus -- here you go

Anandi walking down the stairs with gehna and suguna holding a veil in front of her face.
Shiv and family walking into the haveli being greeted with flower petals being thrown on them.
Voiceover of dadisa "Anandi, your life has been bland so far, and pale. But I am going to bring back each and every colour into your life. The peace and happiness which you could not get from your previous marriage, I will ensure that you get it in this next marriage of yours."

Next scene cuts to Jagya AngryAngry saying "I am going to Jayetsar. I will ask forgiveness from dadisa and bapusa. And anandi, I will ask for an opportunity to repent. ANANDI I AM COMING BACK TO YOU." Pig

Gets off bus and goes to haveli to reclaim anandi as his wife ... and is shocked to see anandi and shiv exchanging rings LOLPartyPartyDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.Blukitten

samvi.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_StorytellerChytra

Piyuu_SRK

IF-Rockerz

Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Originally posted by tinoo

Perseus -- here you go

Anandi walking down the stairs with gehna and suguna holding a veil in front of her face.
Shiv and family walking into the haveli being greeted with flower petals being thrown on them.
Voiceover of dadisa "Anandi, your life has been bland so far, and pale. But I am going to bring back each and every colour into your life. The peace and happiness which you could not get from your previous marriage, I will ensure that you get it in this next marriage of yours."

Next scene cuts to Jagya AngryAngry saying "I am going to Jayetsar. I will ask forgiveness from dadisa and bapusa. And anandi, I will ask for an opportunity to repent. ANANDI I AM COMING BACK TO YOU." Pig

Gets off bus and goes to haveli to reclaim anandi as his wife ... and is shocked to see anandi and shiv exchanging rings Dancing

Thank You Tinoo!!Hug

Ohh so Jug-head wants to go back to Anandi!!! lolol..that would add so much drama as he sees AnSh in loveBig smile

hey ! one more thing you should know that Anandi SMILED two times !! Big smile First, when the girls were rising the beautifull red dupatta ( scarf ) and revealed Anandi, and secondly, when she is standing with Shiv ( i think its after ring ceremony ) and everyone is coming and giving blessings to the couple ! She SMILED !! PartyDancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_StorytellerChytrasamvi.monamie111

Post Reply New Post

Go to top