India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Mishti gonna turn nasty (Page 2)

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Yah, I also think that later on in the show mishti might turn into a negative character, because later Angad will love Kripa and she will be jeolous.  Gosh...everyone is going to be jealous of Kripa...first mishti then harshini and maybe even Anita will be jealous of Kripa later.

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Oh God Why can't Ekta let someone be positive, just for a change. I mean I thought Mishti was nice but I guess it's an ekta show so it has to have more negative charactersAngry
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
oh noooo.... please ekta don't do this.. Mishty seems like a practical girl and I like her a lot, sometimes i feel more than Kripa.. She is more balanced... Ekta's facination for negativity is going to ruin yet another nice and warm character  Cry
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

I am thinking the exact same thing, this is a sign of things to come with Angad now taking a liking to Kripa, Mishti will get jealous not to mention the fact that her little bro who is soo sweet will be in for a heartbreak... Mishti won't tolerate this and will do her best to make sure Kripa's life is hell! Angry

japdil Groupbie
japdil
japdil

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

I agree with you Jots that Mishti's character will develop into a negative character.  And if Ekta's other shows are any indication then Mishti and Harishni will join forces to make Kripa's life miserable. 

The reason I'm not including Anita in this is because Mishti has always despised her so won't be too willing to join forces with her.  However, she might use Anita to her advantage.

What do you guys think?

Aussie_1 Groupbie
Aussie_1
Aussie_1

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

I hope KYPH doesn't follow the rest of ekta's crap story lines...like ok we all know angad is gonna fall in love with kirpa and poor prithvi is gonna end up with fugly harshini (who majorly needs a facial wax!Dead)...but when kirpa and angad end up in love...what's the next step..marriage and a crappy kkusum storyline Cry i hope not.....lets all wish that this serial stays fresh and doesn't follow the other illegit crap

kiran88 Groupbie
kiran88
kiran88

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
nooooooooCry why does ekta always have to make everybody negative i dont want mishti to be bad she just doesnt seem the type uggggggghhhh i hate ekta she always knows how to mess characters up real badAngry
Huntress Newbie
Huntress
Huntress

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

IDK if you guys have noticed this, but generally speaking, after the first few story arcs that actually work with the original concept of the show, Ekta's shows all devolve into the same meaningless fluff...cliched, tired storylines that are the same in each and every show with different characters playing those parts.

Go to top