23rd Aug:WU: Dosti hai ya Saza..mere dil bata - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Tanu and Deba..
Loved today's Episode..

sorry for wishing ill..but i really hope jagan targets nidhi this time..ashutosh needs a serious jolt ..a very serious jolt...
Originally posted by debaparna77

πŸ˜†

Mine also πŸ˜Š
Thanks Tanu for the ud n Deba for the lovely caps ...good epi...loved uncompromising Nidhi...she should maintain the stand..I felt Anji's outburst was justified ...sehne ki vi ek haad hoti hai..but agree with Kaks that it might worsen the situation...
@Tanu,today I tried many times  couldn't comment on Mr. KP, earlier its fine...
don't know what to do πŸ˜•
Thanx Tanu for the WU n Deba for the caps...The episode was well with Nidhi's power-packed reaction,let's see what next..
Thnx for the update, Tanu!! what an epi, loved itπŸ‘ Ashie and Nidhi stole the show. I loved Nidhi's dialogues today, was waiting for a long time to see this NidhiπŸ˜ƒ I think the screenplay was very good today and acting was excellent!!! and yes, I'm quite mad at Ashu and don't have any sympathy for him 😑
nice update..tanu ji, it ws okayish episode.. Chalo great to see nidhi being strong against mallu even when ashu told her Abt mallu's pregnancy...Great going nidhi.. Ashni's scenes were fab.. Liked anjie very much with muh tod jawab to mallu.. Mallu's face ws totally shocked.. Again ashu doing same mistake.. Aare ashu ji, lucknow mein kitne saare hosp. Hain uss mallu ko kahin aur admit kar lete.. Kotnis kyun?
The Best part was Anjie shouting at Malika. No one has dared to do so except JAGAN

@ tanu   :- thanks for superfast update sweet heart

@ deba  :- thanks for the beautiful caps jaan

i dont understand why always ashu feel that nidhi should understand his prb ,why he is not trying to understand nidhi pain ,why always he try to justfy himself with mallu

i m afraid  becoz of this will ashni will seperate

sonali