Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Artical- jessica comes back to jassi face (Page 3)

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
i think she will come back to her simple look,and not the old look with braces and bangs! she will be like she was when she returned home from Mauritius first time and then went to Gurdwara!it is clear that they are going back to BLF track . jassi told Mallika to day that she is appointing a new person in theoffice and he is nandu. this is exactly same as BLF. she told Armaan that she wantssome changes in the staff , that is also same as BLF.

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
There's no way they can give her the old hairstyle back and the glasses!! That would be too odd Confused  I hope you are right, Rumi and that she wears the rimless glasses (if she wears glasses) and simple clothes. 

btw, i like the new nickname "tense and dense" for our favorite duo, JP!! LOL
*~sheena*~ Senior Member
*~sheena*~
*~sheena*~

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
omg, i dunt want her 2 go bac to her old face!!!!!!!
she took to LONG TO GET CHANGED< n not she iz going back?
kind of weird,
she mite not be da same tho
she mite keep her out fit
but yet again
she mite not Dead
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

i think she will come back to her simple look,and not the old look with braces and bangs! she will be like she was when she returned home from Mauritius first time and then went to Gurdwara!it is clear that they are going back to BLF track . jassi told Mallika to day that she is appointing a new person in theoffice and he is nandu. this is exactly same as BLF. she told Armaan that she wantssome changes in the staff , that is also same as BLF.

Rumi, tumhare muh mein ghee-shakkar.
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vishakha

Oh Yes, me did not notice it. ClapBig smile

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdokka

Originally posted by vishakha

Oh Yes, me did not notice it. ClapBig smile

Wow!! If JJKN is indeed going back to the BLF track, it would be very interesting to see how they will do it.. Hopefully it will be smooth (unlike Purab's sudden exit before the engagement... which obviously none of the characters seem to remember now!!Confused)

Edited by shiverz - 04 May 2005 at 10:19pm
irresistable Groupbie
irresistable
irresistable

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
wow, now t n d have finally done it!!!! I didnt think it was possible to be ne more stupider than those 2, but i guess who better to beat them, then themselvesLOL..gud job..guys well done!!!...
mitila Groupbie
mitila
mitila

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 4:45am | IP Logged
why should jassi come back to her old face.....looking presentable is no sin anyday.

Go to top