Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
   originally written by lidvin ..
I wish they will send Vikram to Delhi on some official trip for 2 weeks and only adi-sugni is shown then we can see how the TRP's go about and as u posted vic-sugni pairing turned u off the same adi-sugni pairing  has turned me off so only surf vikram scenes on comp.  Infact i want rewa track over and want a new pair for TVS.  I hope they show TJS has one more daughter.  It will be interesting to watch TJS and TVS again - waiting for both of them to share screen space.
[/QUOTE] 

I love u lidvin.. 🤗  for this idea, me also think same.. ðŸ˜³.. VS deserve better,not this good for nothing sug.. a beautiful,sensible young lady,who can understand him and can give some happiness to him  ..  here question is not about TRP or married or unmarried.. here question is about justice..  two people.. amrita and VS, both always  support her,encourage her, always protect her., and she cheated both of them.. ðŸ˜¡.. seriously i don't want to sug in VS life again.. she should be proud to have VS in her life.. but she is truly unfortunate...  ðŸ¥±
Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
nariy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laila2009

Actually, on the contrary. The ratings actually increased when the first promo was released to support a TVS-Sugni pairing. The week TVS announced his love for Sugni, the ratings were the highest for the first time at 2.5. Before all of this the ratings could not even crawl past 2.0. They stayed this way for nearly three months. On two occasions they were at 2.6 (when Reva raza was revealed and we got two very awesome romantic scenes between Sugni and TVS) and 2.5 (when they broke up).  The following week, after the break-up, the ratings were 1.9. The show is going to rely on new viewers who know nothing of the characters and fans of the Aditya-Sugni jodi- who have been waiting patiently to increase the ratings.

It might still happen; you never know.

Sugni's mom rocks because she will sell her daughter to anyone but the man who loves her; and she will sell him to man who is already engaged to Sugni's friend and who happens to be his nephew? I am baffled.

Vickram rocks because he made Sugni sell herself. What love you are talking about? He had an obsession for Sugni because she was way younger than him.Let him see about his wife now.Most likely he who have his wife in that condition. As for the TRP I will leave it up to you to analyse every episode while I enjoy Adi gets his money worth.
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nariy

Vickram rocks because he made Sugni sell herself. What love you are talking about? He had an obsession for Sugni because she was way younger than him.Let him see about his wife now.Most likely he who have his wife in that condition. As for the TRP I will leave it up to you to analyse every episode while I enjoy Adi gets his money worth.

I agree with Laila and what she said

nariy, plzz dont mind but I am having a feeling tht u r someone from the PSH official FB page coz they r the only one trying to promote an illogical n absurd jodi like sugni adi...no offense plzz but as per the original viewers r concerned majority supports sugvi...

and it made me laugh when someone said G rocks...wow so ppl will support a selfish, cheap lady n and a nonsense jodi like adi sugni??? anywys we cant b shameless so better u ppl enjoy this GREAT show

Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ stephhh
I agree with Laila and what she said

nariy, plzz dont mind but I am having a feeling tht u r someone from the PSH official FB page coz they r the only one trying to promote an illogical n absurd jodi like sugni adi...no offense plzz but as per the original viewers r concerned majority supports sugvi...

and it made me laugh when someone said G rocks...wow so ppl will support a selfish, cheap lady n and a nonsense jodi like adi sugni??? anywys we cant b shameless so better u ppl enjoy this GREAT show

Sara i got the same impression.  Either the PSH team or someone just trying to needle to get a bit of fun.   He said Adi gets his money worth.  All watching the show know that Adi and his mother are living off Vikram Thakur.