Amrit Manthan

Nimrit abhi zinda hein..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Amrit on the verge of becoming insane..laughing like crazy and got a tight slap from Agam..

Well the  scene was Once Agam and his mom left from the cliff ..Tej hides behind the tree and put on a tape recorder..someone crying and asking for help..Amrit Di you loved me so much..help me..it goes on and on  and  finally Amrit runs away..

An emotional moment of Agam and his mom..both reminisces about that horrible day Nimrit lost her life.Agam vows he will make Amrit pay for her sins.

Nimrit comes there and its like you want to say Grrr she did not heard anything about the convo..Another sweet convo between MIL and DIL..Agam's mom telling Natasha how much Nimrit was so good hearted..more a daughter than a daughter in law..how much she loved Agam and changed him from a stone hearted person to a Gem..Too bad about to tell her what Agam said to her about Amrit but change the convo and tells her Amrit helped Agam to forget  Nimrit death and is happy..

Nimrit emotionally break  down and her confidence level doubled this time.She vows to torture amrit  more now as she has snatched her love from her.she will do same now and make her insane..loved how she said Nimrit abhi zinda hein Amrit..she is not dead ...

End Agam to send another threat letter to Amrit.Precap finds the white saree and wig..he decides to find out who is  scaring Amrit..

Another Twist is coming quite fast on sunday..its just a prediction esp after watching where the track is leading..Agam may find out who is behind all this ..so no more Babli scaring Amrit to make her insane..thats where i feel Dimple will make her entry and may be only Amrit who will see her..who is behind this new twist..will it be Agam..Natasha duo or only natasha..must wait and watch ..may be we will get a OM SHANTI OM track where deepika scared arjun rampal and it was only him seeing her..finally he revealed how he killed shanti..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haan savee todays epi was good and precape too...i like the way jis tarah ankita ne emotional dialogues bole...hope for good in next
shanaya28 thumbnail
Archu..Ankita  was so good in that emotional break down scene and next wiping her tears with her confidence back..good acting..👏

Heart breaking as its.true love and her heart aches everytime she thinks what injustice Amrit has done to her..tumnein mere Agam mujh se cheen liya  shows how much she still loves Agam..

Just loved it and it was impactful that dialogue.lekin mein maari nahin Amrit..Nimrit ab bhi zinda hein..

The transition from the emotionally weak Nimrit to the confident Natasha was just superb..Ankita doing a great job..
Absolutely savee ankita's acting was superb...wo jitni beautiful hai utani hi good actress bhi hai...i like ur post ...how r u?
shanaya28 thumbnail
I'm fine archu..just my work a bit bulky these days.Though tired .cant miss watching AM ...😊

yes ankita looks beautiful in her outfits..that pink outfit suits her..her simplicity makes her more beautiful and her acting outstanding..
Mai to hairan hu ki tum pura din kaam karne ke baad bhi post likhane ke liye stamina kaha se lati ho? Tumhare post hamesha achhi hoti hai...and ankita to apane presence se show ko fresh kar deti hai..,like her acting
gowrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post ..couldn't agree more
vkzulu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dimple is far better actress than ankita no body replace Nimrits character other than dimple