saahil attitude and acting definately changinh

manv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys, yesterday episode, i felt that maybe it is a coincidence, but todays episode convinced me that saahil character is being shown stronger and more masterfull
for eg
he had to be the one who came and solved the turban problem, even anup says to him why did u not come sooner
his entire altitude with mom or family members is no longer childish or playful but much more responsible
when he is driving in his jeep and bustling against the traffic, loved his angry look.
in the end his entire stance and the smirk on his face when he is leaning agianst the wall in registrars office was so udai like
loved his acting in todays episode
 plus if any of u have watvhed the promos, when he is introducing shivani, he does in so well , not like a youngest child but as someone who does not need to be afraid of anyone
loved his expression and look of confidence in the promos
Edited by manv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree he totely remind me uv today. Especialy where he was leaning against wall nd tht smirk gosh missing ths smirk badly. Anyways also agree he becoming mature nd i guess marriage will bring lots of change in his nature nd atitude bt i m loving cute nd lil mature sahil
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I havent seen today epi yet the videos hasnt come looking forward to the epiEdited by Anam Ali - 11 years ago
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey haven't seen the episode and the promo, but after reading ur post, I'm goona rush and watch the epsiode, just for my Ashu ðŸ˜³
manv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra_rao

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#cc00ff">Heyhaven'tseen the episode and the promo, but after reading ur post, I'm goona rush and watch the epsiode, just for my Ashu😳</font>

Ues ak looks amazing as usual,and a definite change in acting from saahil of last week to saahil of today,somehow this saahil is a mixture of udai and a soft udai
anamika968 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pyaar Kiya hain Yaar!!!! Nibhani toh parehgee hi!!! :)))😉
ShanUlas thumbnail
Manav u observed it so well

I too felt my UV back he was leaning on the door in registrar office the confidence the smirk the swagger ...it seemed my UV ids back

Even in promo I observed the same ... bas ye trp line par aa jaye coz I have my UV in form of Sahil phir kis baat ka rona.

Loved ur post 😊
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeshhh n he needss it ofcourse if hes taken sucha big stepp he shud av d courage to facce ittt wit full attituudeee n powerrr
realllyy luvinnn tis love marriage trackkk SAHIL ROXXX