Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=yasri]He still not convinced by this FO... just for her sake he agreed and made Rey agree, but what about his other freinds' sake?!!
all his friend want face-off & if he will say no, then as he say it will create internal fight!!!
i agree that this face-off may create more fight but the situation is same right-now!! even all blaming sharon so if she want face-off to prove that she is not afraid of competition & swayam agrees to this, then he is no where wrong in my pov!!

The correct love is the one that raise u not the contrast... he had his beliefs which r correct, then y to change it just to satisfy ur lover?... love without brain is distruction... here he followed his heart on the cost of his brain...

Yes, he walked off earlier but accepted her wrong decisions eventually!! 
to understand others belief never means lossing own's belief!!!
& he has not loose his brain 4 heart, infact in reyam convo swayam explain that there was no choice 4 them to deal with this condition inspite of this!!! he didnt say that sharon want face-off thats y lets do face-off!!!

For me, today I saw Sharon's follower not Swayam... he was a follower who lacked individuality...
[/QUOTE]swayam is never follwer of anyone he is follower of his heart!!! & that is his individuality just saying my pov plz dont take it wrong
Edited by swayamsharon - 11 years ago
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@yasri ReYam convo made it all clear dat dey have no other choice left...dey have expected Sharon to b wid den bt nw she is standing against ReYam also..wat else dey will do???dey r nt doing because dey want to do faceoff..dey r forced to b a part of face off...
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@yasri ...well if u see reyam conversation...Swayam is not only doing this bcz of Sharon and in his conversation with Rey he mentioned team and things like internal divide which is also making him do this and Sharon is also a reason but not the only reason. Also, as per me Swayam never follows anyone..but he is understanding the fact that what this means to Sharon as someone who loves her...though probably he is already aware of the outcome.Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I envy sharon!!! 
and dis is all i can say after reading your postt!!

yaar hadhh haii...itna acha ladka dikhaane ki kya zarurat thi..!! πŸ˜­
It hurtss!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

p.s.--hurtful post!! 

jst joking...πŸ˜†
awesomeee postt Prachi!! πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

honeyangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Defintly cant get a better boyfriend than him <3  the best boyfriend ever i have seen who always agree's to his lady love and the main important thing Understanding and trust which he completely does on Sharon... i Would say both are lucky to have each other as their life partners πŸ˜³ i hope they become a real life couple... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜›
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post prachi...swayam is a perfect boyfriend...no shakkk

but m disappointed vth one fact...cvs lately arent showing any gestures from swayam side...they haveny shown anything actually...okay understood that he is very careful with the fact that this might may in turn upset sharon...cozzz sharon wants his intensity to stay a lil low...

but i am missing his gestures for sharon...he still can be careful by showing his love...hope to see that soon...

m very eager to know how he is actually is feeling in this intensity manner...you know his current state of mind...just the heads up are shown abt his careful approach of his relationship in almost every episode...but there are some deep thoughts in swayam pertaining to it... ...m waiting  that deep thoughts to come out cozz m sure definitly swayam wud be wanting and craving to do some or the thing for sharon for his relationship...but he is helpless...this silent approach is worrying me...scaring me actually...for obvious reason his love is too intense to handleπŸ˜‰...really want to get a clear thoughts on this

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 11 years ago
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now ur justifications guys make sense... u may right, thnx for this
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yeah I totally agree, swayam is the best boyfrnd. Yestedays convo itlsef is shows his love and affection for him. He is saying both his heart and dimag is not allwoing him to fight against sharon. There are so many instances that makes him the best BF any girl would wish for. Swayam is the best boy friend
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yasri

Now ur justifications guys make sense... u may right, thnx for this

ur welcum yasri...dis d biggest advantage of healthy discussion..!!😊
rachita_1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So Sorry for being late!!!!!!!

Truly a gem of a post!πŸ‘

You said everything! I dont need to add anything! Plus the comments do the necessary!

Trust me, Ill kill to get a boyfriend like Swayam! Actually, he doesnt have any competition! For his grilfriend, he is going out of his way and changing the way he thinks! Come on, what else do you want?!?!?!?! 

Sorry Im in a hurry, so cant comment more, but I lovee you attacker for making this topic! Papppi to you!πŸ˜†