IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
'Top Thirty Under Thirty'

August 23, 2012
First Published: 12:51 IST(23/8/2012)
Last Updated: 13:10 IST(23/8/2012)

We are, the future of the nation
After the first two installments of HT's list of the region's top 30 achievers under the age of 30, it's time to reveal the final 10. This set is another eclectic mix of go-getters who have set the bar sky-high for their contemporaries. It's their determination, talent and their indomitable spirit that have made them leaders of tomorrow.

punjabi heartthrob
Karan Kundra, 27,
actor, Jalandhar

Born into a business family, Kundra did his schooling from Mayo College, Rajasthan, and graduated with an MBA degree from the US. Being a model-turned-actor, as well as a businessman, Kundra is the owner of an international call centre. After taking up acting, however, Kundra made the entire nation's girls go weak in their knees after playing the lead role in the television serial, Kitni Mohabbat Hai, which aired on NDTV Imagine from 2010 to 2011. The soap's popularity managed to bring it back for its second season. After being seen in Punjabi film, Pure Punjabi, this year, Kundra is currently back on TV, hosting crime show, Gumrah - End of Innocence, on Channel V.

Goal-getter: Be determined and give your very best to whatever you do. I go with the flow and don't make any aims in life. Happiness is very important, so even if you are not very successful, just be happy with what you have.

Youth icon: I am my own icon. I admire myself and try to improve upon my faults everyday and in every assignment.

How can youth of the nation fuel positive change?
The youth represents a nation. So, the youngsters of India need to be responsible citizens first and have a positive and honest approach towards life. Don't curse your fate, instead dream big and work hard to achieve those dreams. With youngsters getting exposure to various aspects, it is possible to turn anything into reality.

Is it a good time to be young in India?
India is on the verge of taking off on the runway of development.
This makes it the best time to be young in the country. However, since the youth is infused with energy and aspirations, they always make a mark. This is how the youth of the yesteryears got freedom for our country, proving how important it is to channelise one's energy into doing something productive for the nation.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Punjab/Chandigarh/Top-Thirty-Under-Thirty/SP-Article1-918080.aspx

Edited by shibz - 23 August 2012 at 5:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreyapari_15arjuhi4evaArjuhi_kkAnjalii...xXxsreeja_rox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Top Thirty Under Thirty' - HT" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Wah,he admire himself. Nice article. Btw karan kitne no. pe tha?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
^^only 9 r mentioned thereConfused n they are not given any numbers!

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Tfs shibz :D his answers are always amazing <3

@madhu he is at #5 i think..jst below parineeti chopra :)

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
^^but there aint 30 ppl in that list :P n top 30 can also b countdown so it begins with 30Tongue

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Jo v ho hamare liye wohi no1 hai

shibz

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Whtever shibz..i m telling according to the persons mentioned over there Tongue

@madhu..yep sure he is Heart

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
^^haan @Madhu but tumhine puchaEvil SmileTongue

Edited by shibz - 23 August 2012 at 7:56am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.