Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

princess_T

IF-Dazzler

princess_T

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Hey Guys. I'm not very active on this forum. But, I thought Os ka udhghatan mein kar hee deti hu..LOL Here it is...
                                                              First Meeting
The mall was filled with girls cuz it was the end of season sale's last day. Saahil was here to buy some cool t-shirts for himself. He was all alone nobody accompanied him ha had asked Netra but she was also busy with some work. He was texting to his brother Anoop that he's getting some tees for him too. He was constantly grinning like an idiot b'coz he was imagining Anoop's face when he shall give those tees to him. This little prankster would never change!
Walking towards the food court to munch something she was talking to her sister on the phone. She was here in Udaipur for some work and she decided to shop for her sister but she was all alone. Suddenly she bumped into someone, her eyes closed b'coz she thought she would fall anytime. She was waiting for the floor to hit her but no a strong pair of arms caught her. She was in her own imaginary world while she was in this boy's arms. Everything seemed to stop when the guy snapped her out.
Saahil: Oh hello.. Madam ja;di karo mujhe jaana hai..
Shivani: Toh maine thodi bola hai mujhe pakad ke rakho chod do..
Saahil: Anyways... (turning to leave)

She was staring at him. This boy had the perfect body, face and most of all his eyes were to die for. He looked incredibly dashing in that lemon yellow shirt and a pair of torn jeans. She could sense some feeling rise in her but she decide to ignore them and follow him.  As he was walking he sensed that someone is following him he turned behind and saw that same beautiful girl.

Saahil: Tum mera peecha kyu kar rahi ho?

Shivani: Yeh mall hai mein kahin bhi jaa sakti hu.

Saahil (to himself) : Beta, bach ke rahiyo. Yeh ladki toh chewing gum types lag rahi hai

Shivani: Kya hua?

Saahil: Kuch nahi.. mall ghumne ka shock haina... toh ghumo.. huh.. (left)

The smile again crept her face. This boy had something different. His eyes were deep brown as well as innocent. He was perefect. And, she had started to like him.. in their first meeting!

Shivani (to herself) : Control Shivaani.. (smiling)

That's it... It was just an OS... Tell me about it... BTW I'm Tanvi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jenifer123manvultravioletrayMiMi_19Havvii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Meeting... OS on Sahil and Shivani" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess_T

IF-Dazzler

princess_T

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
It was small... I think.. But yeah I'll be waiting for your comments... I'm sorry if I wasted ur time

manv

manv

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
hey tanvi ,amazing stuff, very good, even i had a smile on my face while reading it,
if the cvs do show something half as good lots of people will be happy
waiting for more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirveenkaurprincess_T

princess_T

IF-Dazzler

princess_T

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manv

hey tanvi ,amazing stuff, very good, even i had a smile on my face while reading it,
if the cvs do show something half as good lots of people will be happy
waiting for more

Thanks a tonBig smile

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
nice one loved it do write one more pls loved it 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirveenkaurprincess_T

ultravioletray

Goldie

ultravioletray

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
nice OS Tanvi...loved it...do write moreSmile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_T

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Tanvi read your work at dek forum. Thnx for udghatan of os,lmaoo.. Loved it. Its awesome. Os ke udghatan ke lie is se acha start kya ho sakta hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_T

jenifer123

jenifer123

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
liked it.

Edited by jenifer123 - 25 August 2012 at 12:09am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.