Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

Will the truth about who called Panku come out? (Page 2)

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

yep..truth will come out...but mami will eventually lead it to surpankhna...as she wants to have problems between nana and surpankhan... adi's MU need to be clear as cv got it cleasrly form day bfr episode ke f he do more MU trp will go dramticly down...so in future bfr showing more mU betwe adi and pankhuri he wil thnk twiceee...so nah!even if truth comes out it will be twisted around

Yeah, if it happens, I will be really happy. I think this mess needs to be sorted out, but if the CVs want to drag a bit more, they may have other plans as well. Fingers crossed as of now Big smile Big smile LOL
SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Warden said a lady cld 2 report abt Pankhu

Only 3 ladies r der n Diwan hOuse..

Preity, Mami and Avanthu(Actually I wonder how Mami got Pankhu's mobile no)

Only Avanthu seems 2 have displeasure on Pankhu...So obvioulsy any1 will thnk Avanthu s behind it

But our CV;s dont usually keep truth hidden for a long tym...so lets see whether Mami's sachayi cums out or not

exactly anusha i totally agree wid uEmbarrassed

@sai yeah good smarty postClap

Thanks Dev for appreciating Hug
payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Originally posted by payalibm

yep..truth will come out...but mami will eventually lead it to surpankhna...as she wants to have problems between nana and surpankhan... adi's MU need to be clear as cv got it cleasrly form day bfr episode ke f he do more MU trp will go dramticly down...so in future bfr showing more mU betwe adi and pankhuri he wil thnk twiceee...so nah!even if truth comes out it will be twisted around

Yeah, if it happens, I will be really happy. I think this mess needs to be sorted out, but if the CVs want to drag a bit more, they may have other plans as well. Fingers crossed as of now Big smile Big smile LOL

ths cv is complete unpredictableee LOL... lsts thnk of positivity..fngr crossedSmile
SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

yeah I think the truth will come out, hoping that it would be on Mahaepisode! 
Like how the MUs are solved very quickly and every truth is revealed to avantika, not has ever stayed hidden for too long ! 
- Nana-harish's plan to take adi
-Nana's fake heartattack 
-Pankhuri in Mumbai staying in Diwan's hostel! 
-Mamaji's lie about adi's treatment 
THese were all hidden from avantika but she found out very soon and so now it's mami's lie is  no different.. it will be revealed.  
I'm guessing avantika would do anything to prove her innocence, (as seen in the precap she was crying that she didn't do this and how can nana blame her ! ) So because of this blame, avantika would be adamant to find out.. ! but how ? 
lets wait and watch.  

Yeah, PKDH is moving really fast on these issues and so I agree with you that Avantu would really want to know who was behind that phone call. I think she was quite disturbed on hearing that Panku had been thrown out of the hostel and so she will book the culprit, instead of Nana Ji. Smile Smile
rajulpandey Goldie
rajulpandey
rajulpandey

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
The truth aadi and pankhuri came in party

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index