Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Will the truth about who called Panku come out?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
I have been thinking about this from last day, and it would be really nice if Nana Ji gets to find out the truth behind the matter as to who called the hostel warden at the dead of the night to report about Pankuri and that too from his own house. It would obviously enhance the reputation of Pankuri to a higher notch. What say you all?

And Adi will feel that Pankuri is really concerned about Adi too. Heart

Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 23 August 2012 at 1:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmPoojaa_Panusha.cochinTacker_Holic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will the truth about who called Panku come out?" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Warden said a lady cld 2 report abt Pankhu

Only 3 ladies r der n Diwan hOuse..

Preity, Mami and Avanthu(Actually I wonder how Mami got Pankhu's mobile no)

Only Avanthu seems 2 have displeasure on Pankhu...So obvioulsy any1 will thnk Avanthu s behind it

But our CV;s dont usually keep truth hidden for a long tym...so lets see whether Mami's sachayi cums out or not

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmTacker_HolicSAIBALROUTH

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
I really don't think so..
but will see nanaji think that Avanthika did it...
so will see

payalibmTacker_HolicSAIBALROUTH

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
yep..truth will come out...but mami will eventually lead it to surpankhna...as she wants to have problems between nana and surpankhan... adi's MU need to be clear as cv got it cleasrly form day bfr episode ke f he do more MU trp will go dramticly down...so in future bfr showing more mU betwe adi and pankhuri he wil thnk twiceee...so nah!even if truth comes out it will be twisted around

anusha.cochinTacker_HolicSAIBALROUTH

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Only Avanthu seems 2 have displeasure on Pankhu...So obvioulsy any1 will thnk Avanthu s behind it

But our CV;s dont usually keep truth hidden for a long tym...so lets see whether Mami's sachayi cums out or not

exactly anusha i totally agree wid uEmbarrassed

@sai yeah good smarty postClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
yeah I think the truth will come out, hoping that it would be on Mahaepisode! 
Like how the MUs are solved very quickly and every truth is revealed to avantika, not has ever stayed hidden for too long ! 
- Nana-harish's plan to take adi
-Nana's fake heartattack 
-Pankhuri in Mumbai staying in Diwan's hostel! 
-Mamaji's lie about adi's treatment 
THese were all hidden from avantika but she found out very soon and so now it's mami's lie is  no different.. it will be revealed.  
I'm guessing avantika would do anything to prove her innocence, (as seen in the precap she was crying that she didn't do this and how can nana blame her ! ) So because of this blame, avantika would be adamant to find out.. ! but how ? 
lets wait and watch.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_HolicSAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Yeah Anu, if Nana Ji thinks over the matter, he could think of Avantu and Maasi only. He would suspect that Avantu did it and when Avantu would deny it, I think it will be pretty clear to him, if not to Adi Big smile

I think it is high time CVs expose Sheila otherwise she will carry out crooked plans and put the entire family at war Ouch Ouch

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

I really don't think so..
but will see nanaji think that Avanthika did it...
so will see

Yes, on first impression Nana Ji will obviously think that Avantu called the warden but when Avantu will deny it, I am interested to watch if he believes in Avantu's words and starts looking for other suspects or if he thinks Avantu is lying to him Smile Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.