Punar Vivah

I got a call from Bua...Brain fry my style!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Loveforlife

IF-Rockerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Bhopal to Mumbai...long distant...

Tring Tringgg ...

Me: Hello!

Bua: Hilo Ravana...Big smile

Me: Grr Boa!!! Angry

Bua: Hilo... house are you? Big smile

Me: I was fine until you called Boa! Angry

Bua: ehehhehe you jockey na!! LOL

Me: Jockey??? Joking!!! Ouch

Bua: Aarre its shame to shame na.. LOL

Me: (Grr Angrywhatever Boa will never change) Accha whats up Boa?? Shocked

Bua: Whats Up?? Hmm one fan and two lights.. Big smile

Me: ConfusedOuchAarrre tublighttt... I mean what do you want? Why did you call me??? ShockedLOL

Bua: You know na your are my only fiend in Mumbai...Wink

Me: ConfusedOuch

Bua: Ok tiny talk first! What wear you doing Ravana?

Me: WackoHmm I was watching movie Titanic..Leonardo and Kate Winslet wala.

Bua: Stupid movie like G3... can't underwear why Kate Win slate won another award for winning Slate? She already won Slate na? Actually Ravana.. my story like Titanick.. Aarti keep bashing me alwayj all my pelaning become Taitaipishh like Titanick alwayj...

Me:ConfusedLOL Ouch ok cut the crap!! Why did you call?? Shocked

Bua: Wait will get knife later to cut crap, first you listen to my talk...

Me: Confused

Bua: You from Mumbai na... I saw the photo of AarYa in Mumbai...Karan looking too hot!!! I want you to set me up with him... so small flavour I ask you.. please Ravana you are like my big sister na...

Me: Set you up??? Me your big sister ??? ConfusedOuchArre Boa have you seen your face in the mirror?? You from Stone Age and Karan from this age...have you lost it?? ShockedLOL

Bua: Yes I have lost my comb... how you know?? What's wrong with my pretty face? I have shaved today!

Me: OuchConfused

Bua: Yash is looking like Uncle in his age then I can look like Pretty woman in my age na?

Me: Hmm point!!! Stern Smile Bhaaa what am I saying...Wacko Yash is not Uncle! That Karan is completely mad!!! Angry

Bua: (all excited) Mad!! Then we will make a great pair na Ravana??? Big smile

Me: DeadYes Yes Boa you will make a good pair!!! LOLLOL

Bua: Hey Ravana G3 wants to speak to you very badly!!

(The phone passed to G3)

G3: Bhooo Bhooo Raveena!! Cry

Me: G3 don't cry.. what's the matter tell me...LOL

G3: Yash has broken every plate, every glass, and every show piece in the house! Sob!! Cry

Me: Yes G3 I saw all that... very sad!!! Don't worry Papa S will buy new things for you na?? ShockedWink

G3: Nooo thats the reason... he said he has just bought a crockery set for Shobhaji and has no money to buy one for me!! Sob!! Cry

Me: Confused EEks!! Accha don't worry I will tell Boaji to stick whatever Yash broke... Let's change the topic, Whattt G3 you really thought Yash got angry on Aarti because she laughed when someone called him Uncle??? Papa S seems like a Romantic guy then how can you think like that!! You both never had any fun banter like this?? LOLLOL

G3:  Haila you know Mr Dubey asked me the same thing when he came to know about this matter!!! But he didn't say 'seems' he said 'is'... Cafe  Delight?? Mr Dubey?? Papa S... Romantic?? My brain has started working a little... Wacko

Me: OuchConfusedLOLLOL EEks ok forget it G3... what did you want??

G3: Raveenaaa tell me what's eating Yash, why is he so angry?? What happened in Mumbai??

Me: Don't know exactly G3 there is a rumour going around that Aarti burnt Arpita's photos!! Shocked

G3: Hmm quite possible here in the kitchen also she keeps burning the food! Once she burnt her feet also! Let me go and ask her...

Me:  OuchOuch DeadG3, please give the phone to Boaji.. I am finding her more sensible to speak to than you right now...LOLLOL

Bua: Ravaanaaa I am backbone!!! Big smile

Me: Just back say just back Boa!! LOLLOL

Bua: both shame na!! Accha what you thought? About Karan and me... waise I have  no desert of proposal ha!! Even Shahrukh Khan was once lattoo on me...Embarrassed

Me: Shahrukh Khan??? DeadConfusedOuchDead

Bua: Yes Yes Shahrukh Khan the Bollywood Supermarket!!!

Me: Superstar Boa Superstar!! LOLLOLLOL

Bua: He even sang song for me na you must have haired it " Ek Haseen Nigha ka dil pe saya hain, Jadoo hain Junoon hai yeh kaisi Maya hai? Yeah Maya haiiinnn...!!! EmbarrassedBig smileEmbarrassed

Me: Ouchh Boa my ears...have mercy... DeadDead

(Heard G3 in the background,"Arre who is creating this racket... now the window panes have also broken!!! Sob!!" CryCry )

Bua: OOpsss!!! Embarrassed

Me: Accha where is Aartiji I want to speak to her..Shocked

Bua: Don't know yaar she has gone into hiding ...no one can find her... I and Yash are trying to find her from morning... for a long time I now I am scratching to taunt her and Yash is in mood...

Me: Yash is in mood...???? Shocked

Bua: Arre to break a few more things Ravanaaa!!! AngryYou PVian's na I tell you always thinking extra cheese.. LOLLOL

Me: OuchConfusedOuch

Bua: Accha listen I will have to keep the phone now... Yash is here he wants to break the phone, I thinks he has spotted UFO eeks I mean Aarti...!!! Remember Karan and Mera Milan!!...Accha bye

Me: Bye Boa!! LOLLOLDeadLOLLOL

(Suddenly I hear a scuffle and Boa saying," Arre wait Yash beta wait before you break the phone I want to say something to Ravana!!" Bua online again...)

Bua: Ravaanaaa MERE BHAGWAN KI KASAM!!!!

CRASHHH!!!!

Hmm now I need some Ice for my fried Brains!!! ROFL

Cheers!!

Love Punar Vivah!! Love AarYa!!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abiSandiya90210elanpremiTelly.Addictpal_maan..GurmeetSfan..teju1816Shouting_Silvernirmalac99Kittya_Cullenksfan2ladyBgudluv_lvndrgcluvvillager00shalini28gafulu14Sri_Radhapickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I got a call from Bua...Brain fry my style!!" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
lol...lovely post with funn...loved it!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict..GurmeetSfan..kriti07Loveforlifegcluv

Sri_Radha

IF-Stunnerz

Sri_Radha

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Nice and hilarious post..ClapLOL
OmgShocked..bua and karan...ROFLROFLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharlene82Telly.Addict..GurmeetSfan..Loveforlifegcluv

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
LOL goodness this Buaji...making a move on Karan, corruption of minorROFL
thanks RaveenaLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict..GurmeetSfan..Loveforlifegcluv

pal_maan

Goldie

pal_maan

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Please let her marry that Karan, mere bhagwan ki kasam I will love that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict..GurmeetSfan..Loveforlife

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL!
Yash breaking everything in the houseROFL!
Bua and karanROFL!
Hilarious post!

ksfan2

IF-Dazzler

ksfan2

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I JUST CANT STOP LAUGHING LOL NICE POST DO WRITE MORE LIKE THIS...TFS

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
excellent dear 
you made my day yaar
very hilarious ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict..GurmeetSfan..Loveforlife

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.