Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

nazmin_devil

nazmin_devil

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
hiii guys i m new to IF.jst join bcz of gumrah...,i m a frnd  of sreeja.n she was the 1 who forced me to see the show because of Karan!!!!!LOLLOL And now thanx to her even i am crazy abt him...Haye he looks so hot!!!!Day DreamingBlushingAnd uff that shirtless pic of his was a cherry on the cakeEmbarrassed

Hope that i will have an awesome time out here and make some good friends out here...Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

xKaranKritikaxM00NA-_-PopCorn-_-Arjuhi_kkAnjalii...xXxshibzmoonkmh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hi guys!!!!!!" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Hi nazmin..welcm to gumrah forum. Oh u r sreeju's frnd...wel dn i cn guess u r also karan fan. He is jst awsome n undoubtly d hottest person ovr d planetHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

M00NA

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
finally u joined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yipee...Big smile madhu she isnt able 2 rply 2 u coz of the new restriction's on spamming for newbiesROFLROFL

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
welcome to the forum NazminBig smile wen i saw ur post in the gal i thought it's Sreeja only as u r using the avi sreeja requestedLOL

Sreeja but shez made only 2 posts so far..!Confused

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">welcome to the forum NazminBig smile wen i saw ur post in the gal i thought it's Sreeja only as u r using the avi sreeja requestedLOL

Sreeja but shez made only 2 posts so far..!Confused
</font>
haha ya i nly tld her 2 keep that aviLOLArre dnt noe,i was teachng her hw 2 rply 2 all bt she wasn't able 2 post as it was showing sum error lyk u can nly post 20 in 24hrs,bt yaha to wo sirf 2 post ki haiROFLROFL

shibz

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Hey nazmim..welcum..
Sreeju forced u to watch kk? Gud for u, coz otherwise u'd be missing sumthing very good.. Kk is one of the finest n mastikhor actor on tv..yet so down-to-earth abt it..

Do watch his other works..n trust us, u'll just fall in love with him..

M00NA

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_15

Hey nazmim..welcum..
Sreeju forced u to watch kk? Gud for u, coz otherwise u'd be missing sumthing very good.. Kk is one of the finest n mastikhor actor on tv..yet so down-to-earth abt it..

Do watch his other works..n trust us, u'll just fall in love with him..
she is already in love wid kk.After effects of being my frndROFLROFLshe is waiting 2 c karan in tmlsWink

M00NA

nazmin_devil

nazmin_devil

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
thank u soo much guys!!!!!Havin prob in undrstanding IF nowLOLand even dis spamming errorConfusedAngry

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.