marvelous.malks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

this doesnt make sense..she is aucussing jessica of jassi's murder when she is jassi herself 😆😆😆

Anyways..this is what mallika is gonna say: jessica owns gulmohar, she got jassi killed to get gulmohar...

now i wonder that armu is gonna do abou this..not depressed..no...no..not again 😭 firstly... he is not gonna beleive all this...well not until a long time atleast..he is also gona be yellin at mallika....

Mallika

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahn786ch thumbnail

Yeah that's funny!

Jessica killing Jassi!

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Jassi 's  murder ????????

well I thought that the credit went to the  writers ??????? 😕

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
Mallika has lost it!!!! Wait she never had it to begin with!!!!!!😉
mystiknova thumbnail

Welll....i think this is wat will compel Jessica to change back to jassi...to prove dat she's alive. wat do u guyz think???

btw...i'm a new member of this forum.  i did register a year ago but never bothered to take part in discussions n hardly got time...n recently i've been reading all the updates n discussions so thought of joining again.  

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
T & D r soo stupid....i dont wat else is left
peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystiknova

Welll....i think this is wat will compel Jessica to change back to jassi...to prove dat she's alive. wat do u guyz think???

btw...i'm a new member of this forum.  i did register a year ago but never bothered to take part in discussions n hardly got time...n recently i've been reading all the updates n discussions so thought of joining again.  

Hey Welcome aboard!!!!!

Well as far as Armaan goes....I think he will kill himself if he thinks Jassi's dead.

mystiknova thumbnail

Thanks!!!!

hehehe...i think he will!!! he will definitely lose it!!!!!!!😭

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
welcome to IF mystiknova... and nice avatar...
ummm thumbnail

I don't even want to think how Armaan will react to the news that Jassi is dead! It is just too cruel!

Is the serial going to end with Aryan in Jail and Mallika in a mental hospital? 😕